Lorna Luxe #13 Wherever I blag my flat, that’s my home!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am in no way perfect but this really makes my blood boil. Look around LL tummy area! She photoshops and filters her instagram grid pictures to be a size 8 to 10. What hope have the younger generation got? Something really needs to be done about all the lies these ‘influencers’ keep churning out. Shocking!! 😡

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Exactly. That tummy is what was bulging out of the jeans the other week when we all wondered what the hell it was..
The filter obviously only reshaped her to a point. Yet yesterday she posted this displaying entirely flat stomach area.
This is what gets my goat. I was reading Sali Hughes rants last night and was trying to think of a way to articulate my sentiment on it all.
But there are 2 sides. My issue has always been the lies and exploitation and on this thread we have the proof in spades. Sali has said she would have liked people to speak directly to her about their various issues with her.
I’d love to speak directly to lorna and get her take on mental health issues as a result of hugely edited Instagram images and pretence!
The thing is these influencers can’t have it just their way.

RANT INBOUND!

Attachments

Exactly. That tummy is what was bulging out of the jeans the other week when we all wondered what the hell it was..
The filter obviously only reshaped her to a point. Yet yesterday she posted this displaying entirely flat stomach area.
This is what gets my goat. I was reading Sali Hughes rants last night and was trying to think of a way to articulate my sentiment on it all.
But there are 2 sides. My issue has always been the lies and exploitation and on this thread we have the proof in spades. Sali has said she would have liked people to speak directly to her about their various issues with her.
I’d love to speak directly to lorna and get her take on mental health issues as a result of hugely edited Instagram images and pretence!

RANT INBOUND!
I'm pissed she's been gifted that £550 coat still looks a woman

• Haha

RANT INBOUND!
Exactly! Anyone who queries anything she says is instantly a-blocked. How can you have a discussion or ask anything? It’s her way or the highway. I am not body shaming anyone but what she does is pure lies and deceit. The companies using her name only do so for her followers and now she truly believes her own hype. It really made me think when someone mentioned on here that they believe she buys things for her Luxe image, has a few photos and then returns the items to get something else. She is not Luxe that’s for sure. I can think of many words to describe her and that definitely isn’t one!

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
There’s fine line between confidence ( which she pretends to have ) and delusion.
She has the latter in spades.

I too am in my jammas, had a glass Of wine, day at work.

And at no point did I feel the need to put my bag on a railing, photograph it and show it to a load of people I don’t know.

He looks like he may also wear the trouser at the wrong length. At bit like Simon Cowell.
My dad used to say “ why doesn’t he put some jam on his shoes and invite the trousers down for tea’ 🤣🤷‍♀️
That is the best saying I have ever heard!

• Haha
Reactions: 5

RANT INBOUND!
Completely agree it’s the lies and fakery that bug me most about LL !!!!I’m quite intrigued by this. .I think I’ll give it a listen probably not tonight I’ll get it on bbc sounds when I walk the dog .,

Reactions: 3
HAHA has she rushed to buy a bag for no reason 😂 surely if you’re luxe you’d know this info
Of course they dont! Most of your followers could only dream of spending thousands of pounds in chanel, dont be so insensitive and clueless!!!!

Reactions: 8
I’m sure she’ll Bob on shortly and update us on the responses she got regarding the Chanel price increases while justifying her purchase which she will promise to unbox with us later 🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Oh gawd that was such an embarrassing watch 😱

Oh lord. All makes sense now massive emoji fail on my part . My iPad screen is sellotaped 😂😂.
I’m so sorry @miss trixie 😘

Isn’t the Talent Manager she was out with last night the same person that LL named one of her ITS dresses after ? I can’t remember why but there was some grovelling reason .
The Gabriela
Good Morning @Ohmydays & thank you for your reply.😙 Hello as well to all the lovely ladies. I've slipped up as I've clearly missed the whole Talent Manager thing - what on earth's that about - I'll have to bob back through the thread.:rolleyes: A special mention to @AllAboutTheMayhem today, I forgot to congratulate you on reaching the lofty heights of VIP status. You Go Girl!🎉🥳 I won't send you any Whispering Angel but instead a vurrry special beauty gift box will soon be on its way to you. This is not just any beauty box, this contains (drum roll)🥁 a selection of that insta-famous beauty guru's current favourites! I hope that you'll be delighted with it, it comes in a lovely box so when you've used all the products, you can practise catching the box whilst your significant other lobs it at you. Don't forget to video yourself playing catchy-catchy and share it with us all.😍

• Haha
I'm not only blocked by Lorna after following Suxy I'm now blocked by ITS for commenting on their IG about Lorna's filtering... 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
I am in no way perfect but this really makes my blood boil. Look around LL tummy area! She photoshops and filters her instagram grid pictures to be a size 8 to 10. What hope have the younger generation got? Something really needs to be done about all the lies these ‘influencers’ keep churning out. Shocking!! 😡
It is sickening for her to continue to deceive her followers!

I'm not only blocked by Lorna after following Suxy I'm now blocked by ITS for commenting on their IG about Lorna's filtering... 😂
That's insane! ITS social team needs to get it together! The truth hurts!

• Haha
Today is Chanel’s pret a porter show. How disappointed do you guys think our influencer with over a million followers is that she isn’t invited?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Today is Chanel’s pret a porter show. How disappointed do you guys think our influencer with over a million followers is that she isn’t invited?
I would have thought our 1m+ influenza would have been invited. Expect her invitation got lost in the post....After all, it's probably been redirected time & time again as she's been changing address every week!📬📨

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She gets invited nowhere!
Tamara K had private appointments at her fave Isabel Marant yesterday AND Hermes flagship 🤭

On hindsight though, I think she probably thinks she’s above the other influencers. She’s so rich and so luxe she just shops wherever when she wants to.

• Haha
That must kill her that Tamara gets these invites and she doesn't have 1m plus followers, I'm no fan of Tamara she just as devious but least you know she is going to shows and get stories from it.

If Lorna was invited it'll be all over her grid.

So In The Shite are now fond of a-blocking, what arseholes, talk about tantrums.

@AllAboutTheMayhem VIP whoop whoop top work 🥂🍾

Shame that Lorna hasn't been invited - knowing how at every chance she gets she buys chanel bags and freely talks about the brand and the same brand isn't noticing her to then invite her to shows!

Reactions: 6
Shame that Lorna hasn't been invited - knowing how at every chance she gets she buys chanel bags and freely talks about the brand and the same brand isn't noticing her to then invite her to shows!
Maybe Chanel have noticed her....that could be the problem. They perhaps decided that her "look" doesn't fit with the exclusivity surrounding their brand. I mean, imagine her in the front row; a cross between the Rocky Horror Show and one of Dell Trotters Russian Hooker-esque inflatable sex dolls avec big red plastic lips. Just imagine for a moment.....they probably thought about it and said a definite "Zut Alors, NON!" Never mind the front row, they'd probably cordon the venue off just to keep her out!💋👠😱😱

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Maybe Chanel have noticed her....that could be the problem. They perhaps decided that her "look" doesn't fit with the exclusivity surrounding their brand. I mean, imagine her in the front row; a cross between the Rocky Horror Show and one of Dell Trotters Russian Hooker-esque inflatable sex dolls avec big red plastic lips. Just imagine for a moment.....they probably thought about it and said a definite "Zut Alors, NON!" Never mind the front row, they'd probably cordon the venue off just to keep her out!💋👠😱😱
I agree, I bet the parisians dislike her

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.