Lorna Luxe #13 Wherever I blag my flat, that’s my home!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
VOM
So irritating when you're next to each other anyway.
#ihusm
The Luxes marriage seems as fake as All her other fake Instagram posts !🙄 But the minions will be posting their ‘ couples goals” and “everyone needs a Mr Luxe” comments Fools open your bloody eyes .?🤢🤮🤮🤮
( Ha ha ha I’ve just remembered the Mr T .. A Team posts , blimey we’ve certainly covered a lot on these threads 😂😂😂 )

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
The Luxes marriage seems as fake as All her other fake Instagram posts !🙄 But the minions will be posting their ‘ couples goals” and “everyone needs a Mr Luxe” comments Fools open your bloody eyes .?🤢🤮🤮🤮
( Ha ha ha I’ve just remembered the Mr T .. A Team posts , blimey we’ve certainly covered a lot on these threads 😂😂😂 )
Oh I'd forgotten about the Mr T sayings.....so funny.😆

Reactions: 2
Ironically she was a fool for getting on that plane!😀

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Maybe Chanel have noticed her....that could be the problem. They perhaps decided that her "look" doesn't fit with the exclusivity surrounding their brand. I mean, imagine her in the front row; a cross between the Rocky Horror Show and one of Dell Trotters Russian Hooker-esque inflatable sex dolls avec big red plastic lips. Just imagine for a moment.....they probably thought about it and said a definite "Zut Alors, NON!" Never mind the front row, they'd probably cordon the venue off just to keep her out!💋👠😱😱
That's exactly what springs to mind! also prostitute = pute (another word she looks like)

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Notice grid posts are a day late now. Maybe because she’s making sure she takes time to edit them properly since the recent fail spots.

Reactions: 8
Notice grid posts are a day late now. Maybe because she’s making sure she takes time to edit them properly since the recent fail spots.
Yes I think so too. Think she must also be very conscious that she is being closely watched (she'd be a total fool not to be), what with all the screenshots which have been saved on here, plus what @Suxy_ said on here about having sent photographic evidence to the police/authorities. I was having a look back at the shots of her in the hotel, posing around in areas that had been designated for her "exclusive use". :rolleyes: If the police see those, they'll likely think that she's plying her trade from Le Bristol (and I don't mean the rag trade)!;)🚨👮‍♂️

• Haha
Reactions: 4
So now she's literally out and about with no mask. Can't use the hotel cordon off areas nonsense when she's next to the Louvre

• Angry
Reactions: 9
The starry pj box reel is gone .. can’t say I’m surprised

it was terrible even tacky for her. So now there swanning around a empty Paris, no masks, what is the actual point of being there. She's wearing the same clothes as yesterday does that mean today she's in one part of the room at the hotel and he's in another looking at their phones not speaking to each other :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.