Lorna Luxe #13 Wherever I blag my flat, that’s my home!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
After that box-throwing post, we were genuinely wondering... is she maybe pregnant? (We know, we know... it’s not a place to go... forgive us).... but then we thought, no way, there’s too much rose and the hair dying at the roots and the constant exposure to coronavirus possibilities with travel ... but then we thought, well maybe? In most of her recent posts, she’s hiding her mid-section, she’s had her awful nails taken off for the bio-sculpt, and perhaps the flat is being re-done for a baby’s room? (Sorry haha - we’re both laughing out loud because we’re clearly WIDLY speculating ...) ignore us - we’ve had too much wine already (not horrifying whispissing angel though!)
Noooo way, I’ve seen the alcohol being consumed with my own eyes.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Every now and then she pretends to have concerns for various issues, then forgets all about them and goes back to buying stuff and photographing herself.
like she would give a FLYING FIG about anyone apart from herself. Couldn’t even be arsed to sort whipping boy a gift out!

Reactions: 7
Yep, that's very true & it's good fun......my poor ribs are aching from laughing! I can't possibly compete with that menagerie. 🐱🐶🐰 Didn't your mum also get a-blocked? Hey and on the note of you taking your job seriously, since when were you an airline pilot?✈👩‍✈️ I think I'm really chanelling my inner juvenile tonight (& that isn't an effing reference to Chanel!).🤡
Yes my mum did get a-blocked but she runs her own social media account unlike my ‘pets’ ..
I have no idea what you mean by airline pilot and why you’re getting so pissy ..
This thread is about LornaLuxe not me .. !

Reactions: 1
We see the “reel” you lorns. There was nothing ever wrong with you, it’s a disease which has plagued your mind and now controls you. You are and have always been good enough as you are. However your need to control everything has completely quashed your sense of reality. It’s a shame this has become your life. I feel sorry for you. No bag, no holiday can bring you true happiness. True happiness comes from within, from being content. I loathe anyone who portrays themselves to be something other than themselves (editing). However this is something much deeper and you need help. Yes I want to see her accountable for all the damage she has caused but I think she’s in some deep-rooted mental battle which should be addressed. I am clearly torn over pitying LL & being infuriated by her.
what's with her eyes

Will anyone be listening to Sali thjngys peogramme on trolls / dragging sites? ( I’m assuming this site is one , given her rant)

Yes my mum did get a-blocked but she runs her own social media account unlike my ‘pets’ ..
I have no idea what you mean by airline pilot and why you’re getting so pissy ..
This thread is about LornaLuxe not me .. !
I wasn't getting pissy - I was joking along with you. I said airline pilot because when you posted about me going on the suspicious list, you put an emoji thing of a female airline pilot (instead of your usual female detective). I laughed because I thought you were making another joke.

If you shop regularly at Chanel and are 'luxe' a price increase wouldn't bother you!
Thank you!!! Exactly what I was thinking. She sends out such confusing messaging. Oooh I’m luxe. Oooh look a bargain. Pick a lane and stay in it.

Thank you!!! Exactly what I was thinking. She sends out such confusing messaging. Oooh I’m luxe. Oooh look a bargain. Pick a lane and stay in it.
true even rich people usually fall into three categories frugal / normal / show off

Reactions: 5
Her body is just the normal body of a 37-year-old who drinks, eats out regularly, sits on her arse all day and doesn’t work out.
If she wanted to be size 6-8 she could be, I mean she has time, money and no commitments but alas, she’s just so bloody lazy. It’s easier to Facetune.

Reactions: 15
We see the “reel” you lorns. There was nothing ever wrong with you, it’s a disease which has plagued your mind and now controls you. You are and have always been good enough as you are. However your need to control everything has completely quashed your sense of reality. It’s a shame this has become your life. I feel sorry for you. No bag, no holiday can bring you true happiness. True happiness comes from within, from being content. I loathe anyone who portrays themselves to be something other than themselves (editing). However this is something much deeper and you need help. Yes I want to see her accountable for all the damage she has caused but I think she’s in some deep-rooted mental battle which should be addressed. I am clearly torn over pitying LL & being infuriated by her.
Wow! This unedited picture! This is one Suxy needed and celebface. She’s such a disgrace. As are her friends who allow her behaviour. Devoted to pink in particular, who constantly bleats about fake imagery these days (to get her account figures up) should be ashamed.

Reactions: 7
I was looking for a black Chanel bag pic and got caught up in the lunacy of early lockdown pics. The brows! 🤣
For our new tattlers , you might enjoy some of these major filter situations.
There’s the one where the fur merges on to her face.
The pyjama one where she did something very strange to her waist (black Chanel bag in the background)
And just one or the many warping white Chanel moments we had when the Chanel lettering used to bounce around!

Exactly - I don’t give a duck what size she is - but filtering herself to a 6.. - I mean really.

maybe this is part of revealing the real her... it has to happen incrementally...bevause let’s face it... compare that to the pics I’ve just posted 🤣🤣
Wow .. that seems like a life time ago !! How did she think she could get away with it ?

Reactions: 4
She’s got a proper spare tyre in the gunt area 😨
Haven’t we all 😂 that’s what makes it so silly to spend all your time living such a lie. We’re -in un da ted- with “influencers” who are all desperate for attention showing us what they look like with the filters turned off and all she can manage is a couple of stretch marks.
Sad really that she’s built up such a lie.

There it is peeking in at the corner
Oh gawd that was such an embarrassing watch 😱

I wasn't getting pissy - I was joking along with you. I said airline pilot because when you posted about me going on the suspicious list, you put an emoji thing of a female airline pilot (instead of your usual female detective). I laughed because I thought you were making another joke.
Oh lord. All makes sense now massive emoji fail on my part . My iPad screen is sellotaped 😂😂.
I’m so sorry @miss trixie 😘

Isn’t the Talent Manager she was out with last night the same person that LL named one of her ITS dresses after ? I can’t remember why but there was some grovelling reason .
The Gabriela

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.