Lorna Luxe #13 Wherever I blag my flat, that’s my home!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @Hamilton1970 for the title, which is very apt as Lorna has spent the last 5 weeks bouncing from flat to flat in London and is shortly popping over to Paris, indefinitely.

Here’s the overview ( prepared by @Its_Me) :

Lorna
-Lies constantly, pretty much anything she says is questionable
-Edits her photos within an inch of their life to make herself appear thinner
-Uses filters on her story videos. Tattlers spotted background warping and she was called out for it by CelebFace. Never addressed by Lorna and continues to use filters
-Doesn’t upload stories in real time
-Whenever her follower count is dwindling does a giveaway or buys followers
-Favourite beauty/make up products are whatever brands are paying her at the time
-Constantly pushing her flammable & unsustainable clothing collection with In The Style and responds to any complaints regarding quality, delivery and refunds via Twitter with passive aggressiveness
-Blocks anyone who questions her (blocked individuals are referred to as A-Blocked on tattle)
-Hardly ever declares gifts or ads. Reported many times to ASA. Seems to have stepped up her game since being called out by @Suxy who also created an Instagram page dedicated to her lies and abominable photo editing
-Says she hasn’t had any face fillers for over 2 years but puncture holes on the lips have recently been spied
-Pretends to be empathetic towards current affairs and world disasters when it suits her but has shown little regard for the covid pandemic because it’s just an inconvenience that she would prefer to ignore
-Poor Boo the dog is often carted off to god knows where while they go on trips presumably paid for by In The Style.
-Claims she has an English Literature degree from a Newcastle university which is highly questionable
-Eats at a handful of restaurants in London, suspected she backhands Cecconis for use of their toilets as a changing room when she ‘shoots’ on Bond Street

John aka Mr Luxe
Also referred to on Tattle as
OAP-Old Age Pensioner
OM-Old Mahogany (due to the depth of his tan)
OMR- Old Mahogany Raisin
The Raisin
Creosote King
Elton John
Whipping Boy

His position within HSBC is questionable due to them openly flaunting their lifestyle on social media and the amount of time he actually spends (or doesn’t spend) working.

She cheated on John and had an ongoing relationship around 2017/2018. Duration AND gender unknown at this stage as it’s thought she may have had a bisexual affair. Tea has been shared via former friends who say she was away with her fancy man/lady the night before Mr Luxe had arranged and called off a birthday brunch for his princess after she failed to appear. It was after this that the Luxe’s seemingly perfect marriage started showing up on Instagram along with a lot more Chanel and Cartier.

The Manor House
Well there is no Manor House
Horsham Heights (HH) is a 2 bed flat situated within lush grounds in Horsham shared by a number of other flats.

She claims herself and John bought the property together shortly after they met but it’s been proven there were no flats sold around this time so most likely owned by John himself and he moved her in.

Fellow tattler @Jasmine is Johns ex wife who has confirmed much of the above.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Funny how Bonnie isn't wearing a LL ITS 'piece' on her (undisclosed) Posh car campaign. She does look better than Lorna in that leather skirt though!

Reactions: 7
Think given the highly anticipated “indefinite trip/relocation” to Paris, this thread might fill fairly sharpish. 🤣 #WheresBoo #WheresHerMask

( Forgot to add Predatory Pourer to the list of Mr Luxe’s alter egos)

She’s not posted anything of relevance today. Picture of her inside HH with warped snot/cow dung green sofa in background. Fairly recent as she’s wearing the Cyber Goth boots. Otherwise just repeat pictures of herself that she’s posted a zillion times.

Looks like she has a Chanel packaging ribbon tied around her waist.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Morning everyone! Thanks for creating the new thread, fantastic name & summary.

In today’s episode of The Chronicles of Lorna, she will be running around the shared public grounds of her manor home 2 bed run down flat in the form of an ostrich. Cute.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 10
That's an old photo. I'm sure I've seen it before. That's not the new boots. Is she trying to make it look like she's at home when she isn't

Reactions: 20
That's an old photo. I'm sure I've seen it before. That's not the new boots. Is she trying to make it look like she's at home when she isn't
Yeah it’s an oldie .. I remember it being on an old thread .. she looks Fukkin hideous 😂😂

Wtf is that hairstyle, looks like :poop: on her head. Pretty sure it's an old recycled pic

Reactions: 6
Morning everyone! Thanks for creating the new thread, fantastic name & summary.

In today’s episode of The Chronicles of Lorna, she will be running around the shared public grounds of her manor home 2 bed run down flat in the form of an ostrich. Cute.
Do you remember the comedy act Rod Hull & Emu from years ago? She looks like she should be perched on somebody's knee with his hand up her rear - I do mean of course a ventriloquist - cos she looks like a proper bloody dummy!:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Think given the highly anticipated “indefinite trip/relocation” to Paris, this thread might fill fairly sharpish. 🤣 #WheresBoo #WheresHerMask

( Forgot to add Predatory Pourer to the list of Mr Luxe’s alter egos)

She’s not posted anything of relevance today. Picture of her inside HH with warped snot/cow dung green sofa in background. Fairly recent as she’s wearing the Cyber Goth boots. Otherwise just repeat pictures of herself that she’s posted a zillion times.

Looks like she has a Chanel packaging ribbon tied around her waist.
What the actual duck does she look like?!!! Is she ok?? My husband would have me sectioned if I got dressed in this. Reminds me of when Bjork wore that swan

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Do you remember the comedy act Rod Hull & Emu from years ago? She looks like she should be perched on somebody's knee with his hand up her rear - I do mean of course a ventriloquist - cos she looks like a proper bloody dummy!:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
I am crying 😂

Do we now have to call John & her Rod and Emu..?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Jesus that’s a horrible outfit.
And yet again giving away something she’s been gifted to increase her followers :rolleyes: These PRs really ought to strike her off their lists

She doesn’t wear her watch on the same wrist as her bracelets so why does she put them on the same one to do a video.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.