Lorna Luxe #13 Wherever I blag my flat, that’s my home!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
ok so after digging I've found Whalar Ltd are in big financial troubles

Earlier this year Feb 20 they were to be compulsory stuck off, that was dismissed, they currently have 2 charges against them, one of which is from Lloyds Bank, other from a Finance company this was submitted in May 20 and March 20

My guess is Lauren Lee as Director knew the company is going downhill fast, jumped ship (or made redundant) taking LL with her (and her contracts) as LL found out Whalar are on limited time.

It's on companies house

Whalar Ltd

Lauren Lee

So whether that is a good move for LL time will tell, depends on Laurens contacts and what work comes via LL's instagram following

With LL following she could have easily signed with a company like Gleam but I guess Gleam want people who are willing to take direction and work and that is not LL
Thanks for the update and for doing the research @pink_norris 🙂🧐

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣!!!!!! Seriously we need to stop giving her content ideas. Guess where they're off to
Well I did say yesterday that I wished she would go up the bloody Eiffel Tower. If you do Lorna, don't forget to take a pic of the Chanel Bag while you're up there!🤪🤪

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
That’s interesting about Whalar. I know several people who work there and they’re very “we work for the most amazing company ever, everyone should be jealous of our big happy family” about it.

I wonder if all this special treatment by the Paris hotel is Lauren’s doing trying to persuade Lorna she made the right decision jumping ship with her.

As if she’s just posted they want to visit Versailles after it was mentioned on here 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
That’s interesting about Whalar. I know several people who work there and they’re very “we work for the most amazing company ever, everyone should be jealous of our big happy family” about it.

I wonder if all this special treatment by the Paris hotel is Lauren’s doing trying to persuade Lorna she made the right decision jumping ship with her.

As if she’s just posted they want to visit Versailles after it was mentioned on here 😂
Isn't that the same with most of those agencies? Such as Gleam! Making it seem they are the best ever!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.