Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Suxy_

Hi all - just “bobbing on” for a few updates - we’ve continued submitting all of your screenshots as part of the case we have open with the ASA. All of the evidence is helping to support our claim that these are in fact Ads for ITS and she’s responsible for claiming them as such. From what we were told last week, they are now investigating the contract between her and ITS to understand the commercial structure of it. We likely won’t get details of that private contract, but they’re due to come back to us with an answer on the next step forward.
We’ve also contacted Parisienne authorities to let them know that Le Bristol has allowed a constantly-traveling “influencer” to wander around their hotel WITHOUT a mask to take photos - when it is in fact a fined offense to be indoors without a mask regardless of who you think you are. We sent photos to the French police (you all with your screenshots are just EPIC!), the response from the hotel, and a summary of her previous outings in London prior to coming to Paris. We recommended a fine for every photo (135 Euros each). They’ve come back to us this morning and said “A case has been opened with an active investigation.” (Translated from French of course... I think we mentioned before, one of us is fluent ;) - thank goodness!) We think the hotel will likely get a good slap too (as they should).
And last but not least gorgeous Tattler’s - we’re working hard on putting together a case against ITS from an environmental standpoint. (It’s more than just ITS, it’s a lot of these fast-fashion houses that just create landfill nonsense, but all the same, ITS is at the top of the list! We’re working in conjunction with the Environmental Audit Committee) We’ll update you when we’ve filed the case. Have a gorgeous Monday - we’ll keep it up with the legal end!

• Heart
Reactions: 58

AllAboutTheMayhem

VIP Member
Having read Sali’s article featuring the “troll” who came forward to admit that the trolling was merely personal deflection-I’m compelled to write.

I don’t follow Sali, have no idea about her and the claims or posts anyone has made, but I do believe that Sali came to Instagram having already had a career in beauty, and Instagram was merely an extension of that.

However there are influencers who are playing victim and refusing to take responsibility for the roles and image that THEY have manufactured , and it’s getting tedious.

Many of them didn’t start out like Sali, they started at a point where THEY decided that their opinion, look, style , image, wealth or whatever, was worthy of an audience. They CHOSE “influencing“ as a “career” ( or some might say “instead of a career!) and pushed their own importance on anyone who would listen. Very few promote ethics, education, values, they simply promote greed, “stuff”, materialism, “unboxing” , privilege, “freebies” #gifted.

“ Look what I have! You too can have this (but I’ll take a cut ...#affiliatelink )”

They created an image of either a lifestyle or image that is designed to invoke a response. Jealousy? Possibly. But more importantly to validate their own being.

They take pictures of THEMSELVES day after day after day, selling their (alleged) perfect life styles, homes, belongings, and their personalities to thousands and millions of faceless followers. They glamorise mental health issues and use them to garner attention, yet ironically, further perpetuating their own issues. They become experts in whatever gains them the most attention, & piggy back on whatever news is trending.
They photograph themselves getting dressed, in the bath, in hospital, giving birth, eating food, on planes, opening gifts. Why???

They have cultivated ( and in some cases bought which makes no sense at all..) these huge audiences and they HAVE to be aware of the diverse range of followers they have. They also have to be mindful of the impact their views and vapid lifestyles have upon impressionable girls & women and conversely, on intelligent, successful women who are able to see “influencing” for what it is. A glorified sales rep. The 2020 version of the promo-girls of the 90’s.

Mental health is a hugely important subject.
So then, it is up to them to be transparent, to be accountable. To do things right. And to accept that they’re not going to be everyone’s cup of tea. Having a difference of opinion is NOT bullying. It’s exactly that, a difference of opinion. Disagreeing is NOT bullying. Calling someone out on inconsistency, for lying or deceiving people is not bullying! Particularly if that person has positioned themselves in a role that has an element of social responsibility. ( Obviously this is no way the same as any type of physical /death threat/ stalking/abuse)

If influencers want these greedy gluttonous lives and believe that they do not have to respond or be accountable for their behaviours then they are simply wrong.

• Heart
Reactions: 43

ELT1506

I know that we all have opinions about Mr Luxe (me included) but despite them I find the way she belittles him just vile. Her story where she says ‘he reminded me it’s his birthday on sunday’ and the most recent story her telling him the hotel transport is his now birthday present, it’s just gross - like what are you trying to prove, that you don’t care about him enough to remember his birthday or even make the effort for him so that makes you cool? It’s really not Lorna, because in all seriousness wtf would you do without him - you would be up the creek without a paddle because the life you portray is quite empty even with him in it so god knows what it would be like if you were on your own.
I sound like I’m a Mr Luxe fan now ha ha - definitely not - but I just find her obvious belittling really distasteful - even if he doesn’t care, she’s just showing herself up to be the selfish arsehole she really is

• Heart
Reactions: 39

Cabala

Hi 🙋🏽‍♀️ I’m a lurker on this thread and I’m currently half-way through this one but I just needed to comment to share with you something I discovered over a coffee this morning.
Turns out our Lorna has zero of her own ideas. I think she really enjoys the content from ‘Pretty Lavish’. 😂 RUMBLED.

Does this mean we call her ‘Lorna Lavish’ now?

01F1DEA9-6951-49D2-A86E-C35397FD084C.jpeg
992A1F85-D72F-4093-90BC-DD7734B02471.jpeg
1650B75D-3CD7-40CB-A3AD-42D3468ADE7E.jpeg

F2B60014-4DB0-4D6F-B6DD-BCB62054F3B9.jpeg

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 36

RaspberryCheesecake

Chatty Member
New member bobbing on to confirm non-insurgent! I prefer to read and chuckle quietly to myself than to comment, but I did make one solitary comment two weeks ago and then slunk away again... 😂 I found the site by chance after doing some research on LL to see why my stepdaughter (28) is so obsessed with her. She thinks rosé is tres chic and uber-trendy, she has lip fillers, she's spent a fortune on puffy-sleeved fast-fashion this year, she's bought a Dior (or is it Gucci?) saddle bag, she's tried wearing a cardigan back to front.....
I needed to understand what the obsession was, and that led me here 😆 The fact that she seems to want to emulate such tawdry and raffish chavviness is mind-boggling.

P.S. The blatant disregard for the mask rule in Paris is making me want to become violent. And my husband would literally pee his pants if I asked him to take loads of pictures of me trying to sip a cup of tea in a coyly seductive manner, whilst flicking my hair about and kicking my legs. In fact, I suspect divorce papers on the grounds of irreconcilable lunacy would follow shortly afterwards...

• Haha
Reactions: 33

Rubydoo70

VIP Member
That bag is horrible.
Deep down she is not a happy woman, if she were she wouldn’t need all this validation from people she doesn’t even know.
She must look in the mirror & I honestly think she really dislikes herself & this stupid,pointless lifestyle she’s created. She’s really not a nice person, no friends to call of & at the moment a pointless nomadic lifestyle.
Lorna truly believes that folk envy her,well I don’t. I’ve just worked 4 nights on a covid ward & I’m sat here now with a clean pair of pj’s on, a glass of wine and do you know not what I wouldn’t want to be anywhere else!

• Heart
Reactions: 29

Ohmydays

VIP Member
We aren’t going to be subjected to a gifting extravaganza are we?? I’m sure they have a little routine that involves her spending like fuckery on herself.
His birthday treat might involve a touch night (🤢) where he gets , well, spoken to and she gets.. more bags and drinks even more.
I’ve had a little think about this .. and has LL is probably so vurryyyy busy with her AW launch I thought I’d post these few pressie ideas .. Cos we know she likes to ‘Bob on ‘ here ..
I’m sure she’d like to know if any other tattlers have pressie ideas for him . I think it would be a lovely gesture cos we’re a nice bunch 😘

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27

Honeybee88

I think the fringe looks really chic, it’s so much better.

Even more pleasing to me is she won’t be able to recycle old photos and pretend they’re current - the lack of fringe would be a dead giveaway. Hope she has some exciting new content up her balloon sleeves 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24

TaylorSlattery

That calendar isn’t hers to keep so don’t think other wise! Fleur Deforce said there are only 5 PR samples of the calendar in the whole U.K and they have to send them back to CB to forward to the next “influencer”. Smoke and Mirrors as normal guys.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 23

Fablife2020

Hi gals... long LONG time lurker on here but just HAD to come on to post .. just commented on her latest grid post asking why she’s travelling to France when we’re almost at another lockdown and government advises against all but essential travel - literally nothing insulting/trolling - and my comment was deleted & I was blocked LITERALLY within seconds, and I mean seconds. Surely she can’t be THAT on it? I’m wondering if she pays someone to sit there and delete / block anything less than people singing her praise? I was seriously shocked at the speed it happened
34C4BA57-F251-4A54-9E23-C4ADB73E947B.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 23

Fluffy81

Chatty Member
Personally, I don’t believe for one minute she is ‘relocating’ to Paris. She will be going to shoot her ITS collection and then will head home. I am
amazed they are travelling to Paris, against Gov recommendations. OMR is nearly 60, overweight and a heavy smoker. Have they no worries for his health or are they that daft they think they are too Luxe to catch it? She thinks that by having Luxe buildings in her photos of her cheap collection it sells better, no doubt that’s why half her photos are outside Gucci on Bond Street. It’s all very much the same. Sunglasses on the end of her nose, reels giggling and kicking her legs. Mr Luxe fagging it and quaffing copious amounts of Whispering Angel. Us in the reel world, working from home and looking after elderly parents who haven’t been out since April. Don’t worry you Luxe’s live your best life peddling your shite clothes. Let’s see how Luxe you look with your shite clothes and a mask around your mouth.
This post hit me right in the chest. Such a true statement.
I’m usually outgoing and fun.. but my own mental health has suffered like everyone in some shape of form. I look after my elderly dad and I’ve worked right through COVID. It’s only recently I’ve felt so down and actually lost. Crazy maybe

luxe sickens me. And why on earth is no one even reporting there shenanigans going abroad all the time and clearly NOT isolating. It’s now illegal.To me it is fucking ignorant and shameful and to thrust it on social media on there pathetic adventures is clueless and what angers me more is her minions do not say a word. Why should we have to suffer because of the likes of these idiots ??????

We are potentially going into yet another lock down, unless the R rate reduces..is she utterly clueless to what this world is suffering right now, and it’s down to the likes of her and OAP just not raining it in for this year and potentially into spring of next ???

I could really rant away, but I need to save my energy for round 2 when they hit Paris.
Someone should report them. Give them a hefty £10k fine

she’s utterly clueless in general. The above and also her over consumption of just about everything.

• Heart
Reactions: 22

AllAboutTheMayhem

VIP Member
Thanks to @Hamilton1970 for the title, which is very apt as Lorna has spent the last 5 weeks bouncing from flat to flat in London and is shortly popping over to Paris, indefinitely.

Here’s the overview ( prepared by @Its_Me) :

Lorna
-Lies constantly, pretty much anything she says is questionable
-Edits her photos within an inch of their life to make herself appear thinner
-Uses filters on her story videos. Tattlers spotted background warping and she was called out for it by CelebFace. Never addressed by Lorna and continues to use filters
-Doesn’t upload stories in real time
-Whenever her follower count is dwindling does a giveaway or buys followers
-Favourite beauty/make up products are whatever brands are paying her at the time
-Constantly pushing her flammable & unsustainable clothing collection with In The Style and responds to any complaints regarding quality, delivery and refunds via Twitter with passive aggressiveness
-Blocks anyone who questions her (blocked individuals are referred to as A-Blocked on tattle)
-Hardly ever declares gifts or ads. Reported many times to ASA. Seems to have stepped up her game since being called out by @Suxy who also created an Instagram page dedicated to her lies and abominable photo editing
-Says she hasn’t had any face fillers for over 2 years but puncture holes on the lips have recently been spied
-Pretends to be empathetic towards current affairs and world disasters when it suits her but has shown little regard for the covid pandemic because it’s just an inconvenience that she would prefer to ignore
-Poor Boo the dog is often carted off to god knows where while they go on trips presumably paid for by In The Style.
-Claims she has an English Literature degree from a Newcastle university which is highly questionable
-Eats at a handful of restaurants in London, suspected she backhands Cecconis for use of their toilets as a changing room when she ‘shoots’ on Bond Street

John aka Mr Luxe
Also referred to on Tattle as
OAP-Old Age Pensioner
OM-Old Mahogany (due to the depth of his tan)
OMR- Old Mahogany Raisin
The Raisin
Creosote King
Elton John
Whipping Boy

His position within HSBC is questionable due to them openly flaunting their lifestyle on social media and the amount of time he actually spends (or doesn’t spend) working.

She cheated on John and had an ongoing relationship around 2017/2018. Duration AND gender unknown at this stage as it’s thought she may have had a bisexual affair. Tea has been shared via former friends who say she was away with her fancy man/lady the night before Mr Luxe had arranged and called off a birthday brunch for his princess after she failed to appear. It was after this that the Luxe’s seemingly perfect marriage started showing up on Instagram along with a lot more Chanel and Cartier.

The Manor House
Well there is no Manor House
Horsham Heights (HH) is a 2 bed flat situated within lush grounds in Horsham shared by a number of other flats.

She claims herself and John bought the property together shortly after they met but it’s been proven there were no flats sold around this time so most likely owned by John himself and he moved her in.

Fellow tattler @Jasmine is Johns ex wife who has confirmed much of the above.

• Heart
Reactions: 21

miss trixie

VIP Member
Shame that Lorna hasn't been invited - knowing how at every chance she gets she buys chanel bags and freely talks about the brand and the same brand isn't noticing her to then invite her to shows!
Maybe Chanel have noticed her....that could be the problem. They perhaps decided that her "look" doesn't fit with the exclusivity surrounding their brand. I mean, imagine her in the front row; a cross between the Rocky Horror Show and one of Dell Trotters Russian Hooker-esque inflatable sex dolls avec big red plastic lips. Just imagine for a moment.....they probably thought about it and said a definite "Zut Alors, NON!" Never mind the front row, they'd probably cordon the venue off just to keep her out!💋👠😱😱

• Haha

miss trixie

VIP Member
Hello Ladies & Bonjour to our French division.:) Just when I thought she couldn't get much worse, she has scaled new heights of crassness & insensitivity. A new day has dawned & with it, the latest global crisis: To Buy Or Not To Buy, that is the question. What a dilemma. Whether 'tis prudent to buy Chanel pre-price increase or not. That is the quandary with which we are faced. Other world crises? FORGET THEM. Lebanon? WHERE? Covid19? SO? Economy in freefall? HUH? Spiralling unemployment? WHO CARES? Chanel price increase? THAT IS BAD NEWS!! JOHN, GET ME TO CHANEL TOUTE DE SUITE!! I am beyond disgusted by the latest trash to emerge from the vacu-sphere which is inside her head. No doubt when she reads this she will think that this comment has been made by someone who is just jealous that she can afford Chanel bags (WRONG) & who can't afford to buy them (WRONG AGAIN). It's time to wake up Lorna, people are starting to wake up to you & the illusion which you have crafted. It may take time but your bubble WILL burst & you will have no self-respect or integrity to draw upon and THEY are of far greater value than a Chanel bag. Just saying.👋

Bootsie

I can’t with that fucking awful blazer she is wearing today 🤮. It’s so god damn cheap it actually brings a bit of sick into my mouth. Put it together with that horrendous coat she had on yesterday and I think she must need bloody coke bottle glasses because she’s clearly blind. I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again I just don’t understand her! Spends thousands of pounds on luxe items, heavily edits herself and is extremely controlling of her image yet then walks around in two of the UGLIEST cheapest looking outfits, looking like a dogs dinner. She makes no sense, no sense whatsoever. It’s baffling. It’s like a car crash I can’t stop staring at, I don’t want to but I can’t stop.

• Haha
Reactions: 20