Lorna Luxe #13 Wherever I blag my flat, that’s my home!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No worries...! Can't have you missing nothing . And it really is nothing you're missing...

THIS is what lorna is doing today ...tweeting about fast food instead of fast fashion
God the twitter content is tit
Why do I get the feeling we aren’t going to see her mug today.

Reactions: 5
Why do I get the feeling we aren’t going to see her mug today.
She looks like she is wearing the same outfit as yesterdy so this possibly from yesterday?...yup I agree we ain't seeing it today.. i figure shes licking her wounds from a poor sales response and can't fake it

Reactions: 4
Great photo opp for the Chanel bag on the table last week of 2019; pic supposedly to contrast the crowds THEN to the emptiness NOW. So she is aware that something's going on to cause the Parisians to abandon places which they normally flock to. Silly bint has got colossal front as she doesn't acknowledge the virus in the ways that count. How many more times do we have to see shots of her bloody bags on tables, pavements, railings, gates, canal boats, car seats, airport lounges, etc. Has she been up the Eiffel Tower yet? Now THAT I'd l-o-v-e to see. 🆙🔝🧗‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She looks like she is wearing the same outfit as yesterdy so this possibly from yesterday?...yup I agree we ain't seeing it today.. i figure shes licking her wounds from a poor sales response and can't fake it
Yup everything she’s posting today on the grid and story is from yesterday. She’s also probably playing the game with her followers asking for a reveal of the bag.

• Angry
Reactions: 2
yes her activity on stories used to be prolific, now it's copy/paste from other peoples grid, table meals and few hiyaaaaa. She's pissed off and good, it's just not good enough content. I bet she's had a load of negative messages on her fake "relocation" , what with French Police who won't take any nonsense from a English couple flouting the rules, they must have had contact from the ASA via our Suxy, rubbish ITS sales, contract renewal prob not looking likely. Her grid is starting to look like a billboard with jammies and calendars for sale.

It's all catching up with her, tacky tacky tacky

• Heart
Reactions: 12
No worries...! Can't have you missing nothing . And it really is nothing you're missing...

THIS is what lorna is doing today ...tweeting about fast food instead of fast fashion
Yep, well her stories are always full of whoppers, just not the kind you eat. Cos what else would you do in such a beautiful city, but tweet away about inane garbage.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Do you think that as she’s sitting there in Paris where there’s literally not another soul.. that MAYBE there’s a reason why??
They really are bleeping simple.

This jaunt wasn’t necessary on any level. Least of all not for the polyester / acrylic tit show that was Act1 ( again)

Reactions: 10

Juicy big fat beef burger ??
Wasn’t Lorna saying she’s going to do a VEGAN beauty products haul soon ?🙄

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Knew she’d think she was Emily In Paris!!!! Predictable bint.
Literally the worst bit of television it’s ever been my misfortune to clap eyes on and she clearly agrees. “For seeing Paris” - they show about as much of Paris in that programme as you do on your insta, Lorna. Completely whitewashed and covered in crap clothing.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Literally the worst bit of television it’s ever been my misfortune to clap eyes on and she clearly agrees. “For seeing Paris” - they show about as much of Paris in that programme as you do on your insta, Lorna. Completely whitewashed and covered in crap clothing.
Thanks for the honest review I won’t be starting that then haha

Reactions: 2
Knew she’d think she was Emily In Paris!!!! Predictable bint.
"I think the Lorna in Paris airing on Instagram is even better" - :rolleyes: Is she serious? Yes, pet, and we hope you have a speedy recovery from your lobotomy!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.