Lorna Luxe #13 Wherever I blag my flat, that’s my home!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know, what happened to you is rotten. Bad times for so many. I hope there is something much better ahead for you. 😘 In the meantime, I hope that you will review my current status of "suspicious". In my defence, I did mastermind the witty little moniker of "Tattle Insurgents Team", which has been widely adopted & fondly referred to as "The Tits".🤓 In addition, I have had the privilege of being a-blocked by LL twice. I cherish my "a-blocking" like a badge of honour!🥇🥈 While I just bob off & get a much-needed drink 🍷🍷🍷 have a think, keep in touch & let me know.😜:)🙃:LOL::ROFLMAO:😂😂
You can tell @miss trixie isnt Lorna by the grammar and comedy creativity.
Lorna is as thick as a plank and dull as dishwater. 🤣🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
We see the “reel” you lorns. There was nothing ever wrong with you, it’s a disease which has plagued your mind and now controls you. You are and have always been good enough as you are. However your need to control everything has completely quashed your sense of reality. It’s a shame this has become your life. I feel sorry for you. No bag, no holiday can bring you true happiness. True happiness comes from within, from being content. I loathe anyone who portrays themselves to be something other than themselves (editing). However this is something much deeper and you need help. Yes I want to see her accountable for all the damage she has caused but I think she’s in some deep-rooted mental battle which should be addressed. I am clearly torn over pitying LL & being infuriated by her.
Pity ... no
Infuriated .. yes
namaste

• Haha
Reactions: 4
How this woman gets people to believe she’s a size 6-8 when in reality she’s a clear 12-14 I’ll never understand.
God I’m so confused. I always feel like I am so much bigger than her but she don’t look so tiny there 🤷‍♀️ I know she always edits but even so.

Reactions: 11
I forget to say Hello & Welcome to today's new members. Good to have you here. Please let us have your comments. We are a friendly bunch who feel very strongly about LL conning her way to the bank on the backs of her loyal followers. 🥳

• Heart
Reactions: 11
HAHA has she rushed to buy a bag for no reason 😂 surely if you’re luxe you’d know this info
I heard it was Tuesday but haven’t looked into it at all because either way I wasn’t going to rush out and buy anything lol

Reactions: 5
I was sure they’d already done a price increase. Has she read it here and gone to buy one? Or did she mention it first?

Reactions: 3
Soooo just very quickly looked at it, I think the increase is in US to bring the prices inline with the changes in the euro to dollar. I actually think it was Allthingsvictoria that I saw said it was Tuesday so that’s probably where LL got it from too. And did someone mention here as well? Perhaps an American tattler?

....It’s all coming back now. Someone asked on her Q&A if she was still going to shop at Chanel after they increase the price didn’t they. And she responded with her cocky ‘probably’.

Reactions: 6
I know, what happened to you is rotten. Bad times for so many. I hope there is something much better ahead for you. 😘 In the meantime, I hope that you will review my current status of "suspicious". In my defence, I did mastermind the witty little moniker of "Tattle Insurgents Team", which has been widely adopted & fondly referred to as "The Tits".🤓 In addition, I have had the privilege of being a-blocked by LL twice. I cherish my "a-blocking" like a badge of honour!🥇🥈 While I just bob off & get a much-needed drink 🍷🍷🍷 have a think, keep in touch just& let me know.😜:)🙃:LOL::ROFLMAO:😂😂
Oh @miss trixie It’s just a bit of fun .. we are all singing from the same hymn sheet on here we might be taking the piss out of each other But we’re a nice bunch ‘apparently’ and we give as good as we get and we’re not deceiving anyone out of money .. unlike LornaLuxe the deceitful fake lying witch ...
Oh. @miss trixie you’re such a light weight only being a -blocked twice 😂😂
I have 4,cats ..4 dogs 4 rabbits they’ve also been a-blocked 😂 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I was looking for a black Chanel bag pic and got caught up in the lunacy of early lockdown pics. The brows! 🤣
For our new tattlers , you might enjoy some of these major filter situations.
There’s the one where the fur merges on to her face.
The pyjama one where she did something very strange to her waist (black Chanel bag in the background)
And just one or the many warping white Chanel moments we had when the Chanel lettering used to bounce around!

How this woman gets people to believe she’s a size 6-8 when in reality she’s a clear 12-14 I’ll never understand.
Exactly - I don’t give a duck what size she is - but filtering herself to a 6.. - I mean really.

maybe this is part of revealing the real her... it has to happen incrementally...bevause let’s face it... compare that to the pics I’ve just posted 🤣🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 5
After that box-throwing post, we were genuinely wondering... is she maybe pregnant? (We know, we know... it’s not a place to go... forgive us).... but then we thought, no way, there’s too much rose and the hair dying at the roots and the constant exposure to coronavirus possibilities with travel ... but then we thought, well maybe? In most of her recent posts, she’s hiding her mid-section, she’s had her awful nails taken off for the bio-sculpt, and perhaps the flat is being re-done for a baby’s room? (Sorry haha - we’re both laughing out loud because we’re clearly WIDLY speculating ...) ignore us - we’ve had too much wine already (not horrifying whispissing angel though!)

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Oh @miss trixie It’s just a bit of fun .. we are all singing from the same hymn sheet on here we might be taking the piss out of each other But we’re a nice bunch ‘apparently’ and we give as good as we get and we’re not deceiving anyone out of money .. unlike LornaLuxe the deceitful fake lying witch ...
Oh. @miss trixie you’re such a light weight only being a -blocked twice 😂😂
I have 4,cats ..4 dogs 4 rabbits they’ve also been a-blocked 😂 😉
Yep, that's very true & it's good fun......my poor ribs are aching from laughing! I can't possibly compete with that menagerie. 🐱🐶🐰 Didn't your mum also get a-blocked? Hey and on the note of you taking your job seriously, since when were you an airline pilot?✈👩‍✈️ I think I'm really chanelling my inner juvenile tonight (& that isn't an effing reference to Chanel!).🤡

Reactions: 2
I missed that .. who /where said that ?

All us tattlers would like to think..
He got ‘touched’ 😂😉
No apparently according to the story her and John were out with a pair, one of whom is a “ talent manager”
Fairly quick drink I would have thought.

After that box-throwing post, we were genuinely wondering... is she maybe pregnant? (We know, we know... it’s not a place to go... forgive us).... but then we thought, no way, there’s too much rose and the hair dying at the roots and the constant exposure to coronavirus possibilities with travel ... but then we thought, well maybe? In most of her recent posts, she’s hiding her mid-section, she’s had her awful nails taken off for the bio-sculpt, and perhaps the flat is being re-done for a baby’s room? (Sorry haha - we’re both laughing out loud because we’re clearly WIDLY speculating ...) ignore us - we’ve had too much wine already (not horrifying whispissing angel though!)
I did think the same given the size of the tummy.. ( not being awful as I’ve said before I’m skinny and get the Bloat)
But given she drinks NON STOP and her entire life revolves around herself and handbags we would have to pray not...

Also I think it would be an act of God also... let’s face it... that relationship is “ separate beds” Unless he’s got another pension release.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.