Lorna Luxe #13 Wherever I blag my flat, that’s my home!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do you think half of the things she buys she returns or even is that an empty Chanel carrier bag she’s hanging off stuff round Paris 😂
I think she’s too lazy too return anything .. if it didn’t get much attention on IG I think she just Discards and forgets about it ...until OMR trips over it on a tidy up and puts it in the appropriate colour schemed plastic box and puts it in the cellar .... apologies to the new tattlers I can’t remember which thread the pink box was mentioned on 😂

Reactions: 4
Got a bit of info to share with you - @Suxy might also be interested. Le Dick Frisby is on Channel 4 12.30 lunchtime tomorrow LIVE, programme is Steph's Packed Lunch & he's going to be talking about (wait for it......) his ITS "journey". Might be worth a look, think he might be a bit of a media bleep. You thinking what I'm thinking.......

Reactions: 9
Got a bit of info to share with you - @Suxy might also be interested. Le Dick Frisby is on Channel 4 12.30 lunchtime tomorrow LIVE, programme is Steph's Packed Lunch & he's going to be talking about (wait for it......) his ITS "journey". Might be worth a look, think he might be a bit of a media bleep. You thinking what I'm thinking.......
12.30 .. oh what a bummer ... I’m washing my hair .. @miss trixie I’m sorry but I’m putting you back on the suspicious list 😂😂

For the simple reason you might be trying to up his tv viewings !!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
That bag is horrible.
Deep down she is not a happy woman, if she were she wouldn’t need all this validation from people she doesn’t even know.
She must look in the mirror & I honestly think she really dislikes herself & this stupid,pointless lifestyle she’s created. She’s really not a nice person, no friends to call of & at the moment a pointless nomadic lifestyle.
Lorna truly believes that folk envy her,well I don’t. I’ve just worked 4 nights on a covid ward & I’m sat here now with a clean pair of pj’s on, a glass of wine and do you know not what I wouldn’t want to be anywhere else!

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Hi all - just “bobbing on” for a few updates - we’ve continued submitting all of your screenshots as part of the case we have open with the ASA. All of the evidence is helping to support our claim that these are in fact Ads for ITS and she’s responsible for claiming them as such. From what we were told last week, they are now investigating the contract between her and ITS to understand the commercial structure of it. We likely won’t get details of that private contract, but they’re due to come back to us with an answer on the next step forward.
We’ve also contacted Parisienne authorities to let them know that Le Bristol has allowed a constantly-traveling “influencer” to wander around their hotel WITHOUT a mask to take photos - when it is in fact a fined offense to be indoors without a mask regardless of who you think you are. We sent photos to the French police (you all with your screenshots are just EPIC!), the response from the hotel, and a summary of her previous outings in London prior to coming to Paris. We recommended a fine for every photo (135 Euros each). They’ve come back to us this morning and said “A case has been opened with an active investigation.” (Translated from French of course... I think we mentioned before, one of us is fluent ;) - thank goodness!) We think the hotel will likely get a good slap too (as they should).
And last but not least gorgeous Tattler’s - we’re working hard on putting together a case against ITS from an environmental standpoint. (It’s more than just ITS, it’s a lot of these fast-fashion houses that just create landfill nonsense, but all the same, ITS is at the top of the list! We’re working in conjunction with the Environmental Audit Committee) We’ll update you when we’ve filed the case. Have a gorgeous Monday - we’ll keep it up with the legal end!
She didnt budget for Chanel but she better start reshuffling her finances for a juicy fine! 💵 💵

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
12.30 .. oh what a bummer ... I’m washing my hair .. @miss trixie I’m sorry but I’m putting you back on the suspicious list 😂😂

For the simple reason you might be trying to up his tv viewings !!
I'm on & off that bloody suspicious list more often than a hookers drawers! Believe me, I'm as likely to be in his corner as I am to prat-prance around, clad in a Lorna-Poly ensemble! CRYING HERE 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 6
If she’s bought that one then I can only say: STOP BUYING WHITE BAGS THIS ISNT ESSEX IN THE 80s!!

Also mr luxe wearing jeans and sheux the poor old dear
My husband always says 'never trust a man who wears lighter jeans and black shoes. He will definitely be a bikey'

• Haha
Reactions: 15
There’s fine line between confidence ( which she pretends to have ) and delusion.
She has the latter in spades.

I too am in my jammas, had a glass Of wine, day at work.

And at no point did I feel the need to put my bag on a railing, photograph it and show it to a load of people I don’t know.

My husband always says 'never trust a man who wears lighter jeans and black shoes. He will definitely be a bikey'
He looks like he may also wear the trouser at the wrong length. At bit like Simon Cowell.
My dad used to say “ why doesn’t he put some jam on his shoes and invite the trousers down for tea’ 🤣🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Do you think half of the things she buys she returns or even is that an empty Chanel carrier bag she’s hanging off stuff round Paris 😂
Pretty sure thats what she does, buys stuff, takes pics and then returns. She doesn't get refund but rather credit but I guess it doesnt matter to her.. still gets pics done with new gear we will never see again. Like that chanel sweatshirt. She cant even post old pic in that bcos she fucked up her barnet. 🤣🤣yes Lorna we know exactly what your games are! Unless she posts pic in white Chanel sweat again, I will eat my word up. Hi Lorna!👋🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 10
There’s fine line between confidence ( which she pretends to have ) and delusion.
She has the latter in spades.

I too am in my jammas, had a glass Of wine, day at work.

And at no point did I feel the need to put my bag on a railing, photograph it and show it to a load of people I don’t know.

He looks like he may also wear the trouser at the wrong length. At bit like Simon Cowell.
My dad used to say “ why doesn’t he put some jam on his shoes and invite the trousers down for tea’ 🤣🤷‍♀️
"..........and show it to a load of people I don't know". You forgot to add "whilst standing at a lamppost next to a trash bag, standing on one leg with frock hitched up whilst smiling coyly at no one in particular". 😜 🙃
The jam......😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Odd shes yet to wear the chanel cream jumper in Paris..unless I've missed it.. im so exasperated by her she genuinely stops me actively watching and commenting as much..
does she still have it or is it now a credit note / new bag..?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
We see the “reel” you lorns. There was nothing ever wrong with you, it’s a disease which has plagued your mind and now controls you. You are and have always been good enough as you are. However your need to control everything has completely quashed your sense of reality. It’s a shame this has become your life. I feel sorry for you. No bag, no holiday can bring you true happiness. True happiness comes from within, from being content. I loathe anyone who portrays themselves to be something other than themselves (editing). However this is something much deeper and you need help. Yes I want to see her accountable for all the damage she has caused but I think she’s in some deep-rooted mental battle which should be addressed. I am clearly torn over pitying LL & being infuriated by her.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 12
I'm on & off that bloody suspicious list more often than a hookers drawers! Believe me, I'm as likely to be in his corner as I am to prat-prance around, clad in a Lorna-Poly ensemble! CRYING HERE 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃
You and all the others @miss trixie 😂😂.
I take my job seriously 👩‍✈️
😂😂😂

Fukkin made myself laugh 😂😂😂. As I haven’t got a job at the moment 🤣😂🤣😂🤣.

• Sad
😂 and she’s just said the only carrier bags She keeps are from Chanel in Paris so was I right that she was hanging old carrier bags on railings 😂😂
And still no show and tell what John got for his birthday 😂

• Haha
You and all the others @miss trixie 😂😂.
I take my job seriously 👩‍✈️
😂😂😂

Fukkin made myself laugh 😂😂😂. As I haven’t got a job at the moment 🤣😂🤣😂🤣.
I know, what happened to you is rotten. Bad times for so many. I hope there is something much better ahead for you. 😘 In the meantime, I hope that you will review my current status of "suspicious". In my defence, I did mastermind the witty little moniker of "Tattle Insurgents Team", which has been widely adopted & fondly referred to as "The Tits".🤓 In addition, I have had the privilege of being a-blocked by LL twice. I cherish my "a-blocking" like a badge of honour!🥇🥈 While I just bob off & get a much-needed drink 🍷🍷🍷 have a think, keep in touch & let me know.😜:)🙃:LOL::ROFLMAO:😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.