Lorna Luxe #13 Wherever I blag my flat, that’s my home!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s an addict. Either to spending, or control. Or whatever.
She gets her dopamine hits on Instagram, shopping, and by gloating. One addiction will just switch to another.

mr Luxe is just collateral. ( he comes with his own issues of course, but ..it’s obvious)

Reactions: 12
She is trolling us with that bloody bag hanging off everything. I dont get her at all. Her wannabe 'luxe' lifestyle just doesnt compute with the flammable throwaway fashion from ITS. Maybe her buying chanel every 5 mins wouldnt feel as grubby if she lived that high end lifestyle all the time, and steered away from throwaway fashion like Mercer7 for example, but ITS is aimed at the low end budget so it just seems weird to me and a bit condescending to be like 'guys I buy chanel but you mugs keep buying this cheap tat'

• Heart
Reactions: 12
She is trolling us with that bloody bag hanging off everything. I dont get her at all. Her wannabe 'luxe' lifestyle just doesnt compute with the flammable throwaway fashion from ITS. Maybe her buying chanel every 5 mins wouldnt feel as grubby if she lived that high end lifestyle all the time, and steered away from throwaway fashion like Mercer7 for example, but ITS is aimed at the low end budget so it just seems weird to me and a bit condescending to be like 'guys I buy chanel but you mugs keep buying this cheap tat'
You beat me to it, I was thinking exactly the same thing. She wouldn't be able to put her dubious "talents" to work (copying/catalogue picking-out of cheap Chinese imports) at a higher budget & more discerning market. That third pic; I've lost count of the number of times we've seen that pic - WHAT the hell is the point of that? It seems to be on repeat & the second pic come to that. What on earth? Can someone tell me if there is a point to this please.

Reactions: 6
They are clueless regarding fashion. I bet the staff in Chanel were peeing themselves :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

All the gear and no idea springs to mind 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
You’re on fire @Its_Me 👏. I’d forgotten about her ‘lying ‘ I nearly believed her for a minute 😂😂
Can we just take a second to check out OMR’s leggings 😂😂. I hate seeing Ol geezers in tight straight Jeggings... oh and he seriously needs new shoes 😂😂.
Okay @Ohmydays I took a second to check out the tight, straight legs & I really wished I hadn't!:sick: I'm not "feeling" this look.🙃 In fact, I can't look at this pic at all without thinking "Fiddly & Diddly go Chanel shopping". No wonder she's got a mask on. She's probably thinking the Parisians won't spot La Plastic Fantastic if she's put a mask on. You can run, Lorna but you can't hide! 👀👀😜🧐

• Haha
Reactions: 6
That calendar isn’t hers to keep so don’t think other wise! Fleur Deforce said there are only 5 PR samples of the calendar in the whole U.K and they have to send them back to CB to forward to the next “influencer”. Smoke and Mirrors as normal guys.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Do you think half of the things she buys she returns or even is that an empty Chanel carrier bag she’s hanging off stuff round Paris 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.