Lorna Luxe #13 Wherever I blag my flat, that’s my home!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi all - just “bobbing on” for a few updates - we’ve continued submitting all of your screenshots as part of the case we have open with the ASA. All of the evidence is helping to support our claim that these are in fact Ads for ITS and she’s responsible for claiming them as such. From what we were told last week, they are now investigating the contract between her and ITS to understand the commercial structure of it. We likely won’t get details of that private contract, but they’re due to come back to us with an answer on the next step forward.
We’ve also contacted Parisienne authorities to let them know that Le Bristol has allowed a constantly-traveling “influencer” to wander around their hotel WITHOUT a mask to take photos - when it is in fact a fined offense to be indoors without a mask regardless of who you think you are. We sent photos to the French police (you all with your screenshots are just EPIC!), the response from the hotel, and a summary of her previous outings in London prior to coming to Paris. We recommended a fine for every photo (135 Euros each). They’ve come back to us this morning and said “A case has been opened with an active investigation.” (Translated from French of course... I think we mentioned before, one of us is fluent ;) - thank goodness!) We think the hotel will likely get a good slap too (as they should).
And last but not least gorgeous Tattler’s - we’re working hard on putting together a case against ITS from an environmental standpoint. (It’s more than just ITS, it’s a lot of these fast-fashion houses that just create landfill nonsense, but all the same, ITS is at the top of the list! We’re working in conjunction with the Environmental Audit Committee) We’ll update you when we’ve filed the case. Have a gorgeous Monday - we’ll keep it up with the legal end!
Absolutely fantastic work, you are brilliant, ladies. Thank you so much for the update. Hope your niece is making progress, Suxy.❤

Reactions: 8
I am not sure she would agree to that much exposure, the unfiltered face, the disappointing house... she could try and keep up the facade but people (tattlers) would out her on twitter and that could then crush the LL brand completely
I truly believe she is so deluded and arrogant that she thinks that her filtered is the real her. Lorna Andrews. I wonder if she ever uses that name? Or is it just all Luxe? Luxe In itself makes me want to vom. eurghhhhh

Reactions: 9
I am not sure she would agree to that much exposure, the unfiltered face, the disappointing house... she could try and keep up the facade but people (tattlers) would out her on twitter and that could then crush the LL brand completely
I totally see what you're saying but I'm still sure she'd try to find a way around being exposed. I actually think she's desperate for fame.

Reactions: 6
Mon Dieu, what the hell is wrong with her today!!! She sounds either terrified, wired or like she’s clucking for something illegal.

And why is she saying the stuff sold out? There was nothing sold out when I looked at 12 lunch!
Told you.. THE COATS are coming soon and this last lot will already be in the bin!
I think she's terrified she won't make it to Chanel in time to get her mitts on the next thing on the wish-list. 🏃‍♀️💦😰👜🛍
Sold out? Same old lies.....😉

Reactions: 7
Alls not well in Luxe land, bit of a Barney I reckon, old Rod didn’t get touch night or any birthday treats. Diva strop against diva strop 😂😂
She's used this "you used to be my cup of tea" comment before. It's one of the old chestnuts she trots out at intervals, like, "Ah well that was a nice marriage". Her lack of originality isn't only confined to her line of ITS tat.
Truth hurts? The truth being your collection isn’t a sell out and is seen for the trash that it really is?
Also why isn’t she wearing her fabulous collection today?
I wonder if it's got something to do with @Zenchick101 's comments that Parisians can spot chavvy influencers by their clothing. So today she's wearing a £600+ Isabel Marant sweater. Perhaps she hopes it will help her to mesh with Parisian style. :rolleyes: Wrong! Our new French friend reckons that she would stand out by her plastic lips alone.!:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Does anyone believe she will actually Quarantine when she is 'home'?! if she is living out of hotels, how can one do so safely and responsibly when constantly hopping? I will be very interested to see how she handles this one considering she just HAS to upload everything to Instagram......
Well she hasn't observed any of the laws, regulations or safeguards so far (unless it's a photo opp with a mask), so I think she would do whatever she could to avoid being in actual quarantine. I think, when that time comes, she might want to give the appearance of quarantine but that will be about as authentic as all the other guff she puts out.

• Heart
She's used this "you used to be my cup of tea" comment before. It's one of the old chestnuts she trots out at intervals, like, "Ah well that was a nice marriage". Her lack of originality isn't only confined to her line of ITS tat.

I wonder if it's got something to do with @Zenchick101 's comments that Parisians can spot chavvy influencers by their clothing. So today she's wearing a £600+ Isabel Marant sweater. Perhaps she hopes it will help her to mesh with Parisian style. :rolleyes: Wrong! Our new French friend reckons that she would stand out by her plastic lips alone.!:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Well she hasn't observed any of the laws, regulations or safeguards so far (unless it's a photo opp with a mask), so I think she would do whatever she could to avoid being in actual quarantine. I think, when that time comes, she might want to give the appearance of quarantine but that will be about as authentic as all the other guff she puts out.
She isn’t wearing the IM jumper today though is she. That was clearly yesterday. So she only wore her flammable tit to take the photos in 👀

• Haha
A puffy faced head who has a booze problem that was questioned on here yesterday
she was obviously bungalowed last night , that puffy face and shakes this morning was because she has been proper on it.
If she was a parent she would be on the cooking sherry at 3.30pm..

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She isn’t wearing the IM jumper today though is she. That was clearly yesterday. So she only wore her flammable tit to take the photos in 👀
Thanks for pointing out @Its_Me tbh I pay little attention any longer to when she posts as it's to her own weird sense of timing. I think it started about the time you went out Lush-spotting when she was having lunch with Bonnie!🕵️‍♀️:ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 1
Thanks for pointing out @Its_Me tbh I pay little attention any longer to when she posts as it's to her own weird sense of timing. I think it started about the time you went out Lush-spotting when she was having lunch with Bonnie!🕵️‍♀️:ROFLMAO:
I know, she’s all over the place I think most of the pics she posted on her story yesterday were from the day before as well. I only thought about it because I was thinking I’ve seen someone else wearing a very similar outfit to what she’s wearing today. No originality as per she’s copied.

The cuff on her sleeve when they got back from the failed shopping trip yesterday 🙄 Then she supposedly had the same outfit she had on the day before back on for date night. Whatevs hun.

Attachments

Reactions: 5
bleeping hell, that coat is something else
I can’t remember what the brand name is now but there’s an original of these coats they sell in Harvey Nichols (prob other places too but that’s where I’ve seen them) they’re about £2k, the leather is so soft and you can see the quality. Jane and Tash, Twenty Fall, Monaveen London etc sell give away to influencers these cheap versions. I don’t like the jacket but I hate when people rip off original designs. They are EXACTLY the same minus the quality made in China.

*This is the one, I exaggerated on the price. Just looked up the brand and it’s by two young girls from Denmark.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
I know, she’s all over the place I think most of the pics she posted on her story yesterday were from the day before as well. I only thought about it because I was thinking I’ve seen someone else wearing a very similar outfit to what she’s wearing today. No originality as per she’s copied.

The cuff on her sleeve when they got back from the failed shopping trip yesterday 🙄 Then she supposedly had the same outfit she had on the day before back on for date night. Whatevs hun.
You’re on fire @Its_Me 👏. I’d forgotten about her ‘lying ‘ I nearly believed her for a minute 😂😂
Can we just take a second to check out OMR’s leggings 😂😂. I hate seeing Ol geezers in tight straight Jeggings... oh and he seriously needs new shoes 😂😂.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
You’re on fire @Its_Me 👏. I’d forgotten about her ‘lying ‘ I nearly believed her for a minute 😂😂
Can we just take a second to check out OMR’s leggings 😂😂. I hate seeing Ol geezers in tight straight Jeggings... oh and he seriously needs new shoes 😂😂.
Everything from his hair to his shoes is questionable

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Too little too late! We’ve got allllll the screen grabs already in with the flics!
is this her parisian style? i'm offended. John?(can't remember his name rn) isn't dressed badly on the other hand

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.