Lorna Luxe #11 buy my Polyester tat so I can buy Chanel

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looks like she ‘bobbed in ‘ to Cecconis to get changed 😂😂
What’s going on with her calf ???
She looks like Kat Slater In that black dress ..
What is with this “bobbed in” business?

Or the infamous “Iiiiiiiiyaaaa, I’ve just bobbed on to <insert random nothingness>”

Bobbed. Wtaf?

Surely she means “popped on” or “popped in”?! Gah! Drives me nuts every time she says it!

Reactions: 5
What is with this “bobbed in” business?

Or the infamous “Iiiiiiiiyaaaa, I’ve just bobbed on to <insert random nothingness>”

Bobbed. Wtaf?

Surely she means “popped on” or “popped in”?! Gah! Drives me nuts every time she says it!
Me too!!! I was just writing this then saw new messages lol
The way she says Huda really annoys me as well. It’s not that difficult to pronounce but somehow she fucks it up.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Never thought I’d talk bad of another females body shape etc BUT wow Lorna looks like a little 5 year old in those dresses and stupid boots... she looks ridiculous and her legs are sooo thin.

Reactions: 4
Wow. Well that was awkward with Mr. Luxe in the background this morning. Yeesh. Is it just me or could you cut the tension with a knife? Not so loved up without the old wine goggles on, are they?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She reminds me of Sam off eastendees who got absolutely slaughtered by the press at the time of wearing head to toe Burberry whilst pushing her pram in Burberry. At the time she was called CHAV. This is what Lorna is. She is so behind with the times and her fashion range is atrocious. She flogs tat. Consumers buy it so she can binge on head to toe Chanel. It’s disgusting. Hence why my Opinion of her is so low.

And Lorna if you do read this. No, I don’t hate or intentionally want to be negative.. but look in the mirror at your lifestyle... it’s chaotic. It’s fake. It’s an insult to good guys on the platform that are influencers that do have class and properly engage with followers and don’t look like a drag queen.

That god I majorly follow fitness influencers, and the like.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Don’t think I’ve got the stomach to watch this morning. Especially if the raisin is making an appearance :sick:

Update: watched the first story and she said “preeeety” in that stupid voice and I’ve had to stop. I tried.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She reminds me of Sam off eastendees who got absolutely slaughtered by the press at the time of wearing head to toe Burberry whilst pushing her pram in Burberry. At the time she was called CHAV. This is what Lorna is. She is so behind with the times and her fashion range is atrocious. She flogs tat. Consumers buy it so she can binge on head to toe Chanel. It’s disgusting. Hence why my Opinion of her is so low.

And Lorna if you do read this. No, I don’t hate or intentionally want to be negative.. but look in the mirror at your lifestyle... it’s chaotic. It’s fake. It’s an insult to good guys on the platform that are influencers that do have class and properly engage with followers and don’t look like a drag queen.

That god I majorly follow fitness influencers, and the like.
Chaotic is exactly what it is.

Reactions: 2
Never thought I’d talk bad of another females body shape etc BUT wow Lorna looks like a little 5 year old in those dresses and stupid boots... she looks ridiculous and her legs are sooo thin.
They’re thin in that pic .. 😉 #photoshopped

I’m from Australia so what’s a chav? Is it just a complete idiot who wears head to toe in labels to ‘impress’ people?

it’s so creepy how he just sits there and stares at the camera! Like go away. I couldn’t imagine my bf doing that if Im doing an insta story like that (not that I would) but he wouldn’t just linger around in the background like a weirdo

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Filter game strong in last stories in Mount street. Her face shape is all over the shop.
lunch with Bonnie now..more giggling and ridiculous selfies no doubt

• Haha
Reactions: 4
it’s so creepy how he just sits there and stares at the camera! Like go away. I couldn’t imagine my bf doing that if Im doing an insta story like that (not that I would) but he wouldn’t just linger around in the background like a weirdo
He probably gets punished later.... 🤢🤢🤢 sorry! Sorry! 🤣🤣 Princess won’t like being bothered. It’ll cost him at least another 5k bag.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Wow. Well that was awkward with Mr. Luxe in the background this morning. Yeesh. Is it just me or could you cut the tension with a knife? Not so loved up without the old wine goggles on, are they?
He didnt seem to know their lunch plan either maybe he thought she was doing a Deliveroo promotion story 🤭. Re. ‘Have you ordered it’?
‘No we’re meeting Bonnie for lunch ‘.
do you think they ever have a real conversation ??

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Definitely the CB delivery planned / in conjunction with the discount code.

Totally. Can’t even say they’re micro signals that give the game away.. it’s like she breaks out in full body hives. 🤣
The absolute state of her arms and wrists and white hands. It’s just unbelievable that She just doesn’t ever deal with it! 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.