Lorna Luxe #11 buy my Polyester tat so I can buy Chanel

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ahhhhh that grubby neck🤢
Yes the neck is nauseating, along with the make-up stained necklines, plus the tan residue on the elbows, ankles, hands & assorted body parts. I can't bear to look at those fingers because they look so grubby & disgusting. On top of that, whenever you see her on film, she's constantly got hands in the hair, touches the face, back to the hair, to the face etc. and on & on it goes. I wonder, at what point does she ever wash her hands? (Yes, I'm on one now I'm afraid)!
Latest little gem is her announcing that she uses changing rooms & toilets to change in! Apart from the obvious lack of consideration she's showing to other people during a pandemic, as pointed out by @Hamilton1970, would you really want to get changed in a public toilet, for heaven's sake. Could she get much more unhygienic? Where does she put the ubiquitous handbag whilst she's changing - on the toilet floor? The same bag that she will, at a later stage, place onto the table in a restaurant? Global pandemic aside, that's disgusting behaviour at any rate. She must be a walking bloody bio-hazard!

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
SOMEONE needs to do a comedy sketch ripping the shite out of these influencers and their “ modelling” poses. What the holy duck does she look like twirling her dress like a 4 year old and sticking her leg up like a dog taking a piss. This just isn’t normal I’m so embarrassed for her! Full body cringe!

Im thinking a bit like the way CelesteBarber does... the ridiculous pouting poses loaded with self importance, complete with whipping boy boyfriend / husband trotting behind taking pics ..

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Also, did you notice on the first slide of her morning routine she said she was meant to get up at 06:00 but that didn't happen and when she asked herself what time is it now, she stopped herself giving the time for some reason.....which is an odd thing to do... most people would just say the time..

Reactions: 11
Does anyone else think it’s a bit strange we’ve not seen boo or the 2 bed mansion in a while? My guesses are either they’re having a massive renovation on it so maybe Lorna can show more than 1 corner of the house (note I don’t think I’ve ever seen her kitchen) or they’re moving and they’ve had people in packing up and moving everything for them. Thoughts?

Reactions: 6
Boobies.
vs
No Boobies

which is it??! 🤣 @Ohmydays
Another bit of fakery 😂😂. Titty faa laa

Does anyone else think it’s a bit strange we’ve not seen boo or the 2 bed mansion in a while? My guesses are either they’re having a massive renovation on it so maybe Lorna can show more than 1 corner of the house (note I don’t think I’ve ever seen her kitchen) or they’re moving and they’ve had people in packing up and moving everything for them. Thoughts?
Wouldn’t take that long to pack up a 2 bed sparsely furnished flat !! 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 9
God she’s annoying! She touched her hair 8 separate times in a 15 second video cant she just leave it alone. And those dresses are all vile. Imagine walking by and seeing this tit prancing around in the street! We did do a drive by down Bond Street earlier on the way out but no sightings.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She uses the same songs over and over on her stories. Drives me insane. Why is she hanging her Chanel bag off railings and wooden pallets?! She doesn’t value anything!!

She uses the same songs over and over on her stories. Drives me insane. Why is she hanging her Chanel bag off railings and wooden pallets?! She doesn’t value anything!!
I seem to recall that when she was in Venice, I commented that she was hanging her bag off every conceivable thing. Reckon she read it and is now doing it all the more. She does that after people comment on here; she picks up on it & runs with it. It's happened too many times to be coincidental. Of course, it has a dual purpose; it also satisfies her need to boast at the same time. If you're reading this, try & stay away from public toilets & building sites, Lorna dear. It's not very classy, pet!👋👋(n)

Reactions: 5
God she’s annoying! She touched her hair 8 separate times in a 15 second video cant she just leave it alone. And those dresses are all vile. Imagine walking by and seeing this tit prancing around in the street! We did do a drive by down Bond Street earlier on the way out but no sightings.
Aren’t girly dresses and industrial boots a bit Passé 2020 ?

Look at the curve of the pavement under her thigh, and also you can see her right thigh behind her Other leg
Oh how Ive laughed again .. could it be the reappearance of her bollox ?😂😂😂😂.
( I’m so sorry to the new tattlers I can’t remember the thread #number that we Covered this )

Last edited:
  • Haha
I seem to recall that when she was in Venice, I commented that she was hanging her bag off every conceivable thing. Reckon she read it and is now doing it all the more. She does that after people comment on here; she picks up on it & runs with it. It's happened too many times to be coincidental. Of course, it has a dual purpose; it also satisfies her need to boast at the same time. If you're reading this, try & stay away from public toilets & building sites, Lorna dear. It's not very classy, pet!👋👋(n)
TBH ... She’s definitely on here and so is he and they are both commenting .. it’s Fukkin obvious ..
Re my suspicious list ..
people come and people go but some just stay ‘ the same’ I’ve got my 👀 On a few !! 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
TBH ... She’s definitely on here and so is he and they are both commenting .. it’s Fukkin obvious ..
Re my suspicious list ..
people come and people go but some just stay ‘ the same’ I’ve got my 👀 On a few !! 😂😂😂
;) (y)Love it, you tinker!🤣

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.