Lorna Luxe #11 buy my Polyester tat so I can buy Chanel

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He didnt seem to know their lunch plan either maybe he thought she was doing a Deliveroo promotion story 🤭. Re. ‘Have you ordered it’?
‘No we’re meeting Bonnie for lunch ‘.
do you think they ever have a real conversation ??
He must tune out of the banal tit she talk abouts about 24/7 ..can you imagine her talking about anything of substance?!

Wonder if Bonnie is gonna get a pressie from the new ‘Finale Isn’t This Shite collection ‘ 😂
Bonnie bint is wearing that lorna blue dress to lunch again...such a kiss ass..

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
Filter game strong in last stories in Mount street. Her face shape is all over the shop.
lunch with Bonnie now..more giggling and ridiculous selfies no doubt
We'll no doubt get to see more pics of the bag (I am referring to the Chanel one:LOL:), probably strategically placed on the lunch table. Expect that apres lunch we'll be treated (subjected) to more ITS shots of exclusive designs that have been re-incarnated, along with more shots of the bag (Chanel again!) either on doorsteps or hanging off railings, or....or.....You get the picture.;)

Reactions: 4
We'll no doubt get to see more pics of the bag (I am referring to the Chanel one:LOL:), probably strategically placed on the lunch table. Expect that apres lunch we'll be treated (subjected) to more ITS shots of exclusive designs that have been re-incarnated, along with more shots of the bag (Chanel again!) either on doorsteps or hanging off railings, or....or.....You get the picture.;)
That bleeping Chanel bag on the railings yesterday was so instagram circa 2014.. witch has no flair or imagination at all.

Reactions: 6
FOR CHRIST'S SAKE..just say the size you're wearing!!😡😡😡😡 your info is as useful as you are in the kitchen
How does that even make sense? How do you go two sizes up in trousers, they would literally hang off you? Or you would have a massive amount all bunched up in the belt and that would look ridiculous and feel uncomfortable. Trousers come in so many fits sizing up just isn’t a thing.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Hope so as she seems to only bleeping own that flammable blue dress
Wearing it oops ‘styling it’ with knee high white boots ... seriously 😒????

Ok Field Agents who’s near Scott’s and fancies going for a stroll round the area ? 😂😂😂👀👀🕵️‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I can almost hear him whispering “don’t worry darling, the bag is yours if you’re willing and ready”. That hand, the smile...I’m uncomforted. Happy Sunday!!
She just looks ever so frumpy these days 🤷🏻‍♀️ Don’t understand why anyone would be influenced by anything she does, wears or says. She’s lost ‘it’ she should go back to her ‘chestfies’ from days of old when she didn’t speak or show her face 😂

Reactions: 11
Let’s play a game of spot the difference. 16th May (left) and 6th September (right).

Entire face shape changed to a heart shaped face from a circular face, smaller head, eyes MUCH bigger, hair thicker, thinner neck, defined cheekbones, defined jaw, shadow across nose to make it look smaller, distance between nose & lips reduced....

We all know she filters her face to fuckery in videos and photos but even I, who have been following this all since the beginning of lockdown, forgot quite how heavy the filter was.

She really is gradually reducing the warping filter so it doesn’t shock anyone when they see her real face. She’s done it so gradually that even I didn’t fully appreciate the difference until now. And we’re not even completely there yet (doubt we’ll ever be) as she’s still warping her face more subtly and using the skin smoothing filter.

C0240E05-E5A2-4757-B5DD-510E967522DB.jpeg

6B2003FB-3509-400A-91CF-828C2D56B1B9.jpeg

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
There’s a major glitch in her filter today, her face keeps going pixelated but her pjs and the room stay in focus

Reactions: 5
Let’s play a game of spot the difference. 16th May (left) and 6th September (right).

Entire face shape changed to a heart shaped face from a circular face, smaller head, eyes MUCH bigger, hair thicker, thinner neck, defined cheekbones, defined jaw, shadow across nose to make it look smaller, distance between nose & lips reduced....

We all know she filters her face to fuckery in videos and photos but even I, who have been following this all since the beginning of lockdown, forgot quite how heavy the filter was.

She really is gradually reducing the warping filter so it doesn’t shock anyone when they see her real face. She’s done it so gradually that even I didn’t fully appreciate the difference until now. And we’re not even completely there yet (doubt we’ll ever be) as she’s still warping her face more subtly and using the skin smoothing filter.

View attachment 234858

View attachment 234864
@Suxy_ this is a good one to use!

Reactions: 11
Lorna just posted a venue shot on stories so we can safely assume she's no longer in the venue...🙂 always running scared....probably told Bonnie Bint off for mentioning the place prior..

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.