Lorna Luxe #11 buy my Polyester tat so I can buy Chanel

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lorna just posted a venue shot on stories so we can safely assume she's no longer in the venue...🙂 always running scared....probably told Bonnie Bint off for mentioning the place prior..
I thought that she’d been told not to post as bonnie usually boomerangs as soon as she arrives anywhere. 🙄

Reactions: 1
I thought that she’d been told not to post as bonnie usually boomerangs as soon as she arrives anywhere. 🙄
I think lorna realised she looks like a first class bleep on boomerang..the only time I will use the word class in a sentence about her..

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Did she not own any pjs before being gifted these? She's had them on non stop-bet they are in a revolting state. The new ITS pics look awful. She's obvs going for oompa lompah chic. Radioactive orange must be all the rage.

OM has obviously had his botox topped up, hair dyed and attempting a bit of designer stubble and fancied some camera time. He'll pay for that later based on her reaction.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Let’s play a game of spot the difference. 16th May (left) and 6th September (right).

Entire face shape changed to a heart shaped face from a circular face, smaller head, eyes MUCH bigger, hair thicker, thinner neck, defined cheekbones, defined jaw, shadow across nose to make it look smaller, distance between nose & lips reduced....

We all know she filters her face to fuckery in videos and photos but even I, who have been following this all since the beginning of lockdown, forgot quite how heavy the filter was.

She really is gradually reducing the warping filter so it doesn’t shock anyone when they see her real face. She’s done it so gradually that even I didn’t fully appreciate the difference until now. And we’re not even completely there yet (doubt we’ll ever be) as she’s still warping her face more subtly and using the skin smoothing filter.

View attachment 234858

View attachment 234864
That Profhilo made her face shapeless and puffy too .. or as she prefers to say ‘bouncy’ 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I can almost hear him whispering “don’t worry darling, the bag is yours if you’re willing and ready”. That hand, the smile...I’m uncomforted. Happy Sunday!!
🤢🤢🤢🤢
It’s almost “ smile for the camera Pwincess” and all she can think is “££££££££££”

10 shades of wrong.

• Haha
I thought that too .. cos Bonnie posts about everything and she’s been vurry quiet 🤫🙄 Shes another one never to miss an opportunity to brag .. if that is the case it’s a bit of a bloody cheek ... !

Reactions: 2
Bonnies friend looks like he’s sitting nice and safe in that seat. Looks like he might participate in a little “ hand-to-hand” steering.
If Ross from friends head was placed in a vice...

Bonnies friend looks like he’s sitting nice and safe in that seat. Looks like he might participate in a little “ hand-to-hand” steering.
If Ross from friends head was placed in a vice...
Her Fukkin over exuberance would do my head in !!

I know right, its like she doesn't want to 'keep in touch with' us ..
She’ll regret it tomorrow when she hasn’t got any inspo for her posts 😂😂😂😇

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Her voice is very annoying and babyish..which lorna copies...Mark my words, lorna is getting something from this girl that benefits lorna ..connections etc.. because they are as much of a fit as a square peg in a round while

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Told you - this is all about her thinking she’s famous and likely to be bothered when she’s out. She’s using the attention to inflate her already inflated sense of importance.

She’ll regret it tomorrow when she hasn’t got any inspo for her posts 😂😂😂😇
She has her empties to film remember...or the scroungers freebie want list as it should be called ...
Although let's be honest, everyday is an empties video for her, it just happens to be the filming of an empty life.

Reactions: 3
Not read previous posts as I’ve had a few wines today and I can’t concentrate so sorry if already mentioned but just looked at her story and she’s put Scott’s up an hour ago but Bonnie said they were going for brunch 🤔

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.