Lorna Luxe #11 buy my Polyester tat so I can buy Chanel

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jesus Joseph and the Mary Chain gang.
I am sick to death of seeing that Chanel bag.
Parading it around like a kid with a new toy. It’s so Juvenile and soooo desperate.

Quiet Clatter or the cuticles for Lorna and another bleeping bag!! I suppose it’s kind of her to show the luxettes what they single handedly fund!

Reactions: 11
LL with no boobies 🙄

seriously this girl needs to up her game .. she ain’t no fashion designer .. she’s been knocking out the same stuff on her market stall for a good few ‘seasons’ now just changing the Fukkin ‘colour’ on repeat items .. you’re ‘Ever so Vurrrry ‘ stale and out of touch with your’designs’ you need to Fukkin get OUT more. Mix with real people 😂😂

I’m just embarrassed for her. None of it looks nice at all - styled terribly and I think she’s getting lazy with her photo editing at this point because it’s getting more and more obvious.
I think it’s edited after lunch !! 🍷 🍷 .. everything looks better after a few 😂😂

Seriously ... Am I missing something here ?
Is this REALLY The LUXE LOOK that inspires 1Million followers .

THIS PIC .. is what my last post reference to 😳

LL with no boobies 🙄

seriously this girl needs to up her game .. she ain’t no fashion designer .. she’s been knocking out the same stuff on her market stall for a good few ‘seasons’ now just changing the Fukkin ‘colour’ on repeat items .. you’re ‘Ever so Vurrrry ‘ stale and out of touch with your’designs’ you need to Fukkin get OUT more. Mix with real people 😂😂

I think it’s edited after lunch !! 🍷 🍷 .. everything looks better after a few 😂😂

THE last PIC ( posted twice). .. is what my last post reference to 😳

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
LL with no boobies 🙄

Hahaha you’ve got a point, after a few glasses of whispering angel she can convince herself she’s Victoria Beckham. It is awful the tat she ‘designs’ really, nothing seems to look right on her or anyone else who is hoodwinked into parting with cash for it!

• Heart
Place your votes

To the person who’s objecting against @Suxy_ s recent post..

No, it’s not bullying. Lorna is in a position of responsibility , that she herself has created...and as an advocate of mental health issues and having claimed to have suffered from an eating disorder she is morally obliged to do the right thing. Calling someone out on their lies and deception is not bullying.
Highlighting what Lorna is doing is MUCH WORSE and has much more impact to vulnerable women than @Suxy_ does by detailing Lorna’s lies.
Who objected to Suxy’s post? I can’t be arsed to scroll back.

Reactions: 2
She looks like a cyber goth in that picture.

The bag serves solely as a distraction from the laughable tit show that is her “COLLECTION”

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She is the instagram version of a lobotomy. She gets up late, gets sent so many beauty products she could start her own beauty bank, promotes flammable throwaway fashion of other peoples designs and gets paid for it..has numurous holidays a year seemingly for free.Yada yada. She honestly does very little work to get such rewards.. its truly perplexing. the imbeciles who subscribe and literally or metaphorically buy into her bullshit are trying to escape from a life they've been forced fed to think isn't full and successful unless you have 1,2 3..or do A,B,C. etc.. she personifies everything that is wrong with influencers..a cash cow with the emphasis on the latter..

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Hope you’re both feeling a bit better today xx

Who said they were in Mayfair today? I’m not around much today but tomorrow I’m reporting for field agent duty 🕵🏻‍♀️
That was me! 🙋🏽‍♀️ I’m afraid to report no sightings today - however, I was with my OH who had no interest in trying to track down little miss fraud 🙈

She’s an absolute mess. I also reckon that as the collections with ITS have progressed, she’s had less and less involvement. ITS are probably doing all the leg work and her job is to flog it all by adding a Chanel bag as an accessory. Her minions thinking buying that polyester shyt will somehow accelerate them to a path of Chanel bags and sugar daddies.

She looks like a cyber goth in that picture.

The bag serves solely as a distraction from the laughable tit show that is her “COLLECTION”
Agree - I’ve also noticed that the bag almost detracts away from the pieces she’s supposedly shooting and modelling. They’re the centre stage. Bet she thinks she’s Gigi Hadid modelling for Chanel when she’s trying to pull off this crap 🤣

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
😂😂😂. Who’s responsible for the continuity in The Luxes photo shoot edits .ie .. photo shop .. filters ??..
Pics. #LL with boobies
I’m under the weather with a stomach bug and the angle of the buildings from her photoshop is making me more nauseous. Did she think no one would notice?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I actually used to like her photos, even though they were edited to hell they were OBVIOUSLY edited to hell, like in any magazine.

Nowadays I've seen better edits in a student paper, it's SO lazy. She's deffo got next to no input into her In The Shite collections, for sure she gives them one mood board and they source it for her! Like just be honest y'all. I liked her a lot more when she did her collab with George at Asda, if anyone remembers! Just whacking on a designer handbag onto plastic tat isn't 'luxe' it's lazy as hell!

Oh she’s up bright and early today ( by her standards)
I hate it when she gets her mits on brands that I actually use - she just pollutes them with her gluttony. Muckies them up!
And mr Luxe was granted permission to be in the room. Watch her face change ! Oof! She even goes a bit red.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sad
😡😡😡😡. PLEASE can someone god damn tell the girl to allow her skin to breath. Or atleast find staple products that work on her skin than spend ridiculous amounts on products that will take forever to god damn use.

Lorna your skin needs to breath. Laying countless products on your skin is not enhancing anything. Or doing your skin any good.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
That box of CB stuff she bought was way over 200/300 quid! Might have been with her staff discount 🤷‍♀️ The Augustinus Bader cream is £200 for starters!

Last edited:
  • Wow
That box of stuff she bought was way over 200/300 quid! Might have been with her staff discount 🤷‍♀️ The Augustinus Bader cream is £200 for starters!
I don’t think she ‘bought’ it and I don’t think she ordered products that her minions had ‘recommended ‘. I think it was what ‘cult beauty’ wanted her to promote .

Oh she’s up bright and early today ( by her standards)
I hate it when she gets her mits on brands that I actually use - she just pollutes them with her gluttony. Muckies them up!
And mr Luxe was granted permission to be in the room. Watch her face change ! Oof! She even goes a bit red.
Ha ha ha .. the ‘how are you darling’ said through gritted teeth 😂😂😂😂
Notice The filter didn’t like the quick brush movements when she applied that Tea stuff .. It all went ‘vurrrry blurry ‘.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Definitely the CB delivery planned / in conjunction with the discount code.

Notice The filter didn’t like the quick brush movements when she applied that Tea stuff .. It all went ‘vurrrry blurry ‘.
Totally. Can’t even say they’re micro signals that give the game away.. it’s like she breaks out in full body hives. 🤣

Attachments

Reactions: 6
That was me! 🙋🏽‍♀️ I’m afraid to report no sightings today - however, I was with my OH who had no interest in trying to track down little miss fraud 🙈

She’s an absolute mess. I also reckon that as the collections with ITS have progressed, she’s had less and less involvement. ITS are probably doing all the leg work and her job is to flog it all by adding a Chanel bag as an accessory. Her minions thinking buying that polyester shyt will somehow accelerate them to a path of Chanel bags and sugar daddies.

Agree - I’ve also noticed that the bag almost detracts away from the pieces she’s supposedly shooting and modelling. They’re the centre stage. Bet she thinks she’s Gigi Hadid modelling for Chanel when she’s trying to pull off this crap 🤣
Just mine that’s in on all the madness with me then lol he was actually following her for a while 😂

I’m sorry but in true Lornaluxe style I’m gonna post the same Ol same ol pic .. tonight .. simply cos it’s absolutely hideous ..

This has 1Million followers 😂😂😂
Her minions will be copying the exact same look 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.