Lorna Luxe #11 buy my Polyester tat so I can buy Chanel

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Place your votes

To the person who’s objecting against @Suxy_ s recent post..

No, it’s not bullying. Lorna is in a position of responsibility , that she herself has created...and as an advocate of mental health issues and having claimed to have suffered from an eating disorder she is morally obliged to do the right thing. Calling someone out on their lies and deception is not bullying.
Highlighting what Lorna is doing is MUCH WORSE and has much more impact to vulnerable women than @Suxy_ does by detailing Lorna’s lies.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
Who is she ??? Convinced her baps are gonna come out of one of these dresses soon 🙈🙈🙈
What baps ??? She ain’t got any .. like the rest of her .. they are photo shopped ! She adds and takes away to make her pics look perfect ... oh what a fool she is ...there’s no such thing as ‘perfect’

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Place your votes

No, it’s not bullying. Lorna is in a position of responsibility , that she herself has created...and as an advocate of mental health issues and having claimed to have suffered from an eating disorder she is morally obliged to do the right thing. Calling someone out on their lies and deception is not bullying.
Highlighting what Lorna is doing is MUCH WORSE and has much more impact to vulnerable women than @Suxy_ does by detailing Lorna’s lies.
I can’t edit the text. It should read “highlighting what Lorna is doing cannot be perceived as worse than the damage Lorna is doing”

Reactions: 5
Place your votes

Its always the same 'arguement'.. its so blind, unintelligent to the point of frustration and one dimensional.
To use her analogy, I couldn't call out Charles Manson for being an evil man without naming every other evil being at the same time😡😠😝

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Hmmm is that a bendy lamppost I spy in the background?

Also.. correct me if I’m wrong but look at those angles in the background. I strongly suspect that’s the result of the warping app filter which is pulling the whole image in around the bottom of her face so her lower face seems thinner, but as a result the lines behind her which should be straight are at such an odd angle. (Also really chuffed with myself that I used the ruler tool to show the lines 😂 the fact it took me 5 mins is irrelevant..)

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9

Also.. correct me if I’m wrong but look at those angles in the background. I strongly suspect that’s the result of the warping app filter which is pulling the whole image in around the bottom of her face so her lower face seems thinner, but as a result the lines behind her which should be straight are at such an odd angle. (Also really chuffed with myself that I used the ruler tool to show the lines 😂 the fact it took me 5 mins is irrelevant..)
OM needs to up his game and get those bin bags shifted 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Looks like she ‘bobbed in ‘ to Cecconis to get changed 😂😂
What’s going on with her calf ???
She looks like Kat Slater In that black dress ..
What the buggery bollox is that black dress and boots ensemble???.... She looks an absolute tit show....: /.....

• Haha
Reactions: 9

Well spotted!

A breeze that even bends the lamp posts 🤣🤣

Brilliant Observations !

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7

Building in the background reminds me of the leaning tower of Pisa!😖

• Haha
She uses the same songs over and over on her stories. Drives me insane. Why is she hanging her Chanel bag off railings and wooden pallets?! She doesn’t value anything!!
Because she likes to have particles of someone’s piss all over her £5k bag. Thats why.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
I’m just embarrassed for her. None of it looks nice at all - styled terribly and I think she’s getting lazy with her photo editing at this point because it’s getting more and more obvious.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.