Lorna Luxe #11 buy my Polyester tat so I can buy Chanel

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread title from @Rogue1 - keeping it simple and straight to the point.

Roundup:

Lorna is now three holidays deep since July despite there being a global pandemic. She hasn’t paid for a single one herself and on all of them she doesn’t move from the hotel which is quite remarkable. In Greece we had the unveiling of tens of thousands of pounds worth of boastful gifts including a vintage Rolex that she’s peddling as brand new. Not forgetting the £3,600 Chanel jumper and £1,000 Chanel clomper trainers she bought on the way to Venice.

She’s attracted the attention of a couple of lawyers who appear to have created an Instagram account which highlights all of her misdemeanours, but be careful as she will go a-blocking anyone who dares follow it.
To this end she’s now mentioning the odd “ad” or “gifted” but not really anywhere near what she should.

She’s currently obsessed with a website called Sonder that lets you book overpriced nouveau riche apartments in London with awful decor. We know the first stay was gifted and she flapped it at the end of the stay and declared it an ad because she’d been given one night’s free stay. Yeah right. At the moment she’s back in London in an equally bland apartment which is being paid for by everyone’s favourite idiot, Frisby at In the Shite. Of course she’s only ever eating out at Cecconis but will happily order in every night from London’s nicest restaurants for the novelty. Of course, why wouldn’t you want to eat it out of bio degradable packing for the same price rather than pay the same for the full service 🥴

We expect to see some more more Splurging while she’s in London, despite the fact that one human couldn’t possibly need any more stuff while their two bed room flat in the back end of bleeping nowhere hasn’t even got radiators in most of the rooms.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51

Roundup:

Lorna is now three holidays deep since July despite there being a global pandemic. She hasn’t paid for a single one herself and on all of them she doesn’t move from the hotel which is quite remarkable. In Greece we had the unveiling of tens of thousands of pounds worth of boastful gifts including a vintage Rolex that she’s peddling as brand new. Not forgetting the £3,600 Chanel jumper and £1,000 Chanel clomper trainers she bought on the way to Venice.

She’s attracted the attention of a couple of lawyers who appear to have created an Instagram account which highlights all of her misdemeanours, but be careful as she will go a-blocking anyone who dares follow it.
To this end she’s now mentioning the odd “ad” or “gifted” but not really anywhere near what she should.

She’s currently obsessed with a website called Sonder that lets you book overpriced nouveau riche apartments in London with awful decor. We know the first stay was gifted and she flapped it at the end of the stay and declared it an ad because she’d been given one night’s free stay. Yeah right. At the moment she’s back in London in an equally bland apartment which is being paid for by everyone’s favourite idiot, Frisby at In the Shite. Of course she’s only ever eating out at Cecconis but will happily order in every night from London’s nicest restaurants for the novelty. Of course, why wouldn’t you want to eat it out of bio degradable packing for the same price rather than pay the same for the full service 🥴

We expect to see some more more Splurging while she’s in London, despite the fact that one human couldn’t possibly need any more stuff while their two bed room flat in the back end of bleeping nowhere hasn’t even got radiators in most of the rooms.
All credit to @AllAboutTheMayhem 🙌🏼

Reactions: 8
Haha thanks! @Rogue1
We can sometimes try so hard for the thread titles and then one just pops out effortlessly!
Hope you’re both feeling a bit better today xx

Who said they were in Mayfair today? I’m not around much today but tomorrow I’m reporting for field agent duty 🕵🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Hey fuxettes, I’ve not been blocked or outed as a spy, just been poorly/working. Love the new thread title 🤩 field agent bronstein AT YOUR SERVICE

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Dear god. I’m actually with my aesthetician now.. having PRF ! ... she has laughed. Her latest stories she claims the doctor said she needs more profhilo. I hope she was joking as her face is bloated and simply from overuse of too much filler. Stop advertising this Lorna, just so you can jump on the freebie wagon and another ad.

No your lips do not need filler at all. Saying that I’m naturally fully lipped.. but can tell when women have them done. You can see how her mouth does not move properly and that’s because of over filler in the mouth and what looks like over kill of filler in her lower face giving her a heavy jawline.

Start to get real Lorna. Your live stories you can see what she normally looks like facially and physically... stop photoshopping and editing everything to death and embrace the real and authentic woman you are. You scream insecurities inside out.

Reactions: 8

Roundup:

Well said Love it .@Hereforthepictures .great thread title to @AllAboutTheMayhem . I’m so vurrrry excited to see what thread 11 brings to the table 😂😂. But remember to stick by the rules girls .

Oh and well done @Rogue1 .. sorry 😐

Reactions: 7
Don’t know why it bugs me so much but when she says ‘I’m just checking in with you... have a nice day... stay in touch’ it’s actually drives me mental because who is she talking to?! It’s been said before but she needs help. Vurrrrry urgently.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
That’s the cecconis connection! I bet you they go in there so much because they agree that she can use the loos a couple of times to change.

But WHAT are these tip toeing about moves she’s doing she looks like she’s stepping on hot coals.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
That’s the cecconis connection! I bet you they go in there so much because they agree that she can use the loos a couple of times to change.

But WHAT are these tip toeing about moves she’s doing she looks like she’s stepping on hot coals.
Her running through her repertoire of ‘modelling poses’ whilst wearing some old tat in the street never fails me to make me HOWL

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Ha! she's struggling because a lot if shops changing rooms are closed.
How selfish of her.. so lorna increases changing room queue lengths by changing into her own tit and not the stores product.
The same issue with the toilets I suspect.. toilet access and cubicles may be reduced and perhaps she can block the toilets(!) spendng time changing as it would be too obvious and the queuers would be pissed. If I were a clothes shop and a rival like ITS had a paid representative using my rental retail space to change into their clothes to ADVERTISE id be on her and them in a flash. She needs to think before she publishes because she clearly doesn't think before she speaks!😡

• Heart
Reactions: 11
We're in a lorna luxe time loop again... how the same picture was taken 3 hours ago and 2 minutes ago... never in a place she professes to be at the time ..just in case ..im sure she also does it to pretend to people/ITS she's out all day on a shoot..when really its quick photos churned out in record quick time leaving more Whispering Angel drinking time and filling the rest if the day doing nothing...

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.