Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
New thread title from @Rogue1 - keeping it simple and straight to the point.

Roundup:

Lorna is now three holidays deep since July despite there being a global pandemic. She hasn’t paid for a single one herself and on all of them she doesn’t move from the hotel which is quite remarkable. In Greece we had the unveiling of tens of thousands of pounds worth of boastful gifts including a vintage Rolex that she’s peddling as brand new. Not forgetting the £3,600 Chanel jumper and £1,000 Chanel clomper trainers she bought on the way to Venice.

She’s attracted the attention of a couple of lawyers who appear to have created an Instagram account which highlights all of her misdemeanours, but be careful as she will go a-blocking anyone who dares follow it.
To this end she’s now mentioning the odd “ad” or “gifted” but not really anywhere near what she should.

She’s currently obsessed with a website called Sonder that lets you book overpriced nouveau riche apartments in London with awful decor. We know the first stay was gifted and she flapped it at the end of the stay and declared it an ad because she’d been given one night’s free stay. Yeah right. At the moment she’s back in London in an equally bland apartment which is being paid for by everyone’s favourite idiot, Frisby at In the Shite. Of course she’s only ever eating out at Cecconis but will happily order in every night from London’s nicest restaurants for the novelty. Of course, why wouldn’t you want to eat it out of bio degradable packing for the same price rather than pay the same for the full service 🥴

We expect to see some more more Splurging while she’s in London, despite the fact that one human couldn’t possibly need any more stuff while their two bed room flat in the back end of fucking nowhere hasn’t even got radiators in most of the rooms.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51

Suxy_

Hi you gorgeous Tattlers! We just ”bobbed on” to say how “chuffed” we are at all the support you gave us over the last 2 months! (HA, sorry - we couldn’t resist!) We’ll definitely keep checking in with TL and providing updates! You all are such an amazing community (we really mean that) and the support, the photos, the evidence - all of it - we can’t tell you how grateful we were for the help. As much as the Insta account spread the news on all this fakery, the reality is that we’re just terrible at Insta haha. Our talents are better kept behind the screen doing that legal dance that we do best. And we really want to hit them where it hurts the most - the cash. We’ll jump on again whenever we have an update to share and we’ll try not to de-rail any threads!) Have a great weekend all - we’re off to a call with the ASA on her ITS photos! (Yep, those should be marked Ads....)

• Heart
Reactions: 42

LadyLockdown

VIP Member
EYAAAAAAAAAAAA, how are you all today? I just thought I'd check in as I've been on a 3 day sabbatical, in a gifted property in Lundun. What time is it, darling? What we doing today? Who am I?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34

Agsfam

So, there are absolutely no works happening on the building / have not been in the recent months therefore her saying noise of the paintbrush is bothering her is a b#%sh%t. No restrictions with regardsupdating ANYTHING within the flats as building is not listed. Therefore no reason for them to be living in squalor conditions 🤣
There also is a monthly service charge of £306 as its leasehold (never owned property other than a freehold so not sure how it works).
If I get really reeeaaallly bored (or bothered) I may book a viewing - but I will leave it as a surprise as dont want loonyL to be hiding. Ha!!

I shall add I dont live too far away - I mean we are still considered to be in London but close enough to be in Brighton in less than an hour drive. Or even less in Crawley or Horsham ;-)

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 33

Remmingtonshade123

Chatty Member
Welcome we’re so glad to have you ... And. I’m sure you can say more 😉 😂
Her editing is so bad that I didn’t recognise her at first! It was actually my boyfriend who pointed out the Chanel handbag and thats when I realised it was her.

Im not one to body shame but she is not the size she portrays on instagram. I would say shes not too dissimilar to me at size 12/14.

I used to love Lorna but since reading this thread i’ve had my eyes opened (secret reader for a while). I’m shocked at how much she truly filters her life. Her skin is not like that in real life she has texture and imperfections like many of us.

She looked very out of place at Scott’s restaurant to me. The women that go there are gorgeous and very glamorous yet understated and effortless. She just seemed like a tangerined influencer thats taken the wrong turn.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32

miss trixie

VIP Member
Ahhhhh that grubby neck🤢
Yes the neck is nauseating, along with the make-up stained necklines, plus the tan residue on the elbows, ankles, hands & assorted body parts. I can't bear to look at those fingers because they look so grubby & disgusting. On top of that, whenever you see her on film, she's constantly got hands in the hair, touches the face, back to the hair, to the face etc. and on & on it goes. I wonder, at what point does she ever wash her hands? (Yes, I'm on one now I'm afraid)!
Latest little gem is her announcing that she uses changing rooms & toilets to change in! Apart from the obvious lack of consideration she's showing to other people during a pandemic, as pointed out by @Hamilton1970, would you really want to get changed in a public toilet, for heaven's sake. Could she get much more unhygienic? Where does she put the ubiquitous handbag whilst she's changing - on the toilet floor? The same bag that she will, at a later stage, place onto the table in a restaurant? Global pandemic aside, that's disgusting behaviour at any rate. She must be a walking bloody bio-hazard!

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
Escaping from their flat because everyone on here knows where it is doesn’t add up because she immediately told everyone where she was staying in London.
all that’s happened is she’s had a load of stuff paid for and has now got the taste of city life and going to cecconis every day. There’s no way they’ve footed the bill for most of this stuff, because if they were that rich they’d move to London permanently. And they can’t move to London permanently because they’re not rich enough to afford property in London that would match up with this lifestyle she’s fabricated. The reason they can afford all these fancy presents and bags is because they’re mortgage free in a modest property not in London.
she couldn’t just move to Peckham or dulwich or Leyton in their price range because that would spoil the illusion that they’re very wealthy west enders. In fact, she’s such a tourist that she never spends any time Chelsea or Kensington which I always find baffling, but then remind myself that if she was to try and blend in with the Sloane Rangers she’d be laughed out of sw1.
It’s all a rouse to make them look as affluent as possible but unfortunately, Lorna, you’re a permatanned urchin from Warrington.

That could be a good thread title actually. Warrington urchin who ain’t getting that Birkin.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27

Jasmine

Hello tattlers...I've moved back to Manchester so haven't been on here much. I have been reading tho. I love all the comments they crack me up...you guys should do stand up!! Anyway, I'm settled now so will chip in if and when needed. Have a glorious afternoon all. It's "ever so lovely" outside...😉😉

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25

Hamilton1970

Chatty Member
Lorna is deluded about a lot of things but she is very aware she does not look like her filtered image..all the head tilts side angles the awkward positions, the delayed timestamps of her whereabouts etc..she knows she's not that girl..shes replaced her ED (which is still there as it never really goes away...all those food shots don't fool me,)with filtering and reducing her size electronically, she somehow tries to satisfy her body dysmorphia by manipulating her image but she still has to set foot in the real world and she knows she cant control that view. She is cognitive of her deciet to herself and her viewership but continues with it because of the cash. And cache....She is perpetuating a problem that probably triggered her ED when she was younger..and because of what her fitered image and faux lifestyle does to peoples self esteem and mental health is why i will never feel sorry for her and why I find her so disgusting and it so deplorable that she has a platform that funds and promotes it.

Last edited:
Reactions: 24

Hamilton1970

Chatty Member
She is the instagram version of a lobotomy. She gets up late, gets sent so many beauty products she could start her own beauty bank, promotes flammable throwaway fashion of other peoples designs and gets paid for it..has numurous holidays a year seemingly for free.Yada yada. She honestly does very little work to get such rewards.. its truly perplexing. the imbeciles who subscribe and literally or metaphorically buy into her bullshit are trying to escape from a life they've been forced fed to think isn't full and successful unless you have 1,2 3..or do A,B,C. etc.. she personifies everything that is wrong with influencers..a cash cow with the emphasis on the latter..

• Heart
Reactions: 22

PT32

I’ve done some investigating on the Brasserie of Light Instagram tag, looking at other people who tagged themselves there last night & viewing their stories. Pretty sure I’ve found her in two different people’s stories 😂

Am I pleased with myself? Yes. Do I need to get a life? Also yes.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 20