Loose Women - ITV

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I very rarely watch but had it on in the background today and had to switch off. One of the women (sorry I don't know her name) had the most over the top, loud, irritating laugh. Too irritating for background noise

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
They were talking about Shane Ritchie going into the jungle and a woman on the panel was absolutely amazed when Andrea told her coleen and Shane used to be married. She must be the only person on the planet that coleen hasn't told 27000 times 😀

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I've switched over to Steph McGovern, a much nicer watch, great guest presenters and no judgmental sexist crud to endure.

Reactions: 4
I caught some of it today and Ben Cohen and Kristina were on talking about some wellbeing centre they had set up (groan). The loose women were fawning over their 'strictly love story' etc... am I right in thinking that they were having an affair during Strictly, his poor wife was in the audience every week and once the show ended he left her Kristina?

Hardly a strictly love story for the poor wife - unbelievable!

Reactions: 8
Just caught a glimpse of "Loose Men" today and Marvin is so wooden as a presenter.
Totally! I still prefer it to watching the women though 🤣 I really like Iain Stirling on it. I’ve never watched Love Island so didn’t know much about him. I’m impressed, and he’s a fellow Scot so 🥰

Just caught a glimpse of "Loose Men" today and Marvin is so wooden as a presenter.
It’s a diversity thing to have him leading, it must be there is no other reason to have such a bad presenter on lead.

his wife cannot present either, they are staying in their jobs due to blm only.

Reactions: 3
Good that they did an episode of Loose Men as I do feel that certain issues need to be highlighted such as mental health and social stigmas. Not yet watched it (never watch LW but might watch this).

I haven't seen much of Marvin presenting and by the sounds of it, that may be a good thing.

The concept of the show is good, having the Loose Lads there once in a while, but ITV seriously need to stop this nepotism/who you know method of hiring new talent. Marvin is not a presenter, he doesn't have it in him... AT ALL.

Ronan would have been a good choice out of the lot of them.

Reactions: 7
Ronan did a good presenting the one show recently, baffled as to why he didn’t present today. Concept of the show is good, once a month maybe.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The concept of the show is good, having the Loose Lads there once in a while, but ITV seriously need to stop this nepotism/who you know method of hiring new talent. Marvin is not a presenter, he doesn't have it in him... AT ALL.

Ronan would have been a good choice out of the lot of them.
Yes I feel for anyone who actually wants to be a TV presenter who can't get on as it's always someone who used to be a singer, or reality star or friend of someone.
Let's give some good new talent a go.

Love that Paris Fury is on the panel, she's down to earth.

Jane Moore couldn't of been anymore wooden and miserable, asking Kelsey questions about how she is staying so positive with Tom's diagnosis. I found her quite depressing, good on Kelsey for being so optimistic. Strong family

Reactions: 6
Paris is doing really well. Comes across better than all of them.

stacey & her lazy attitude with her kids.

Linda - calling a house a haaaase

Paris is doing really well. Comes across better than all of them.

stacey & her lazy attitude with her kids.

Linda - calling a house a haaaase
She's articulate and honest isn't she. I only watch Loose when there is someone on I'm interested in but not sure having Paris on is enough to make me tune in every time, it's painful watching the other 3

She's articulate and honest isn't she. I only watch Loose when there is someone on I'm interested in but not sure having Paris on is enough to make me tune in every time, it's painful watching the other 3
Stacey should be abolished.
She is unbelievably lazy, lazy in speaking, lazy with kids & even her appearance.

Linda is an older version (partly) of stacey.

Paris is very good. I’m surprised & I love that she hasn’t had any surgery done on her face.

I really do not like Linda on the show. She says so many things they have to apologise for. Never knows what's really going on in the world. I think they only keep her on because she needs the job. So many better presenters around.
If it's to tick the older box I'm sure they could find someone else.

Reactions: 7
Find myself tuning into Steph on Channel 4 a lot more. Loose Women needs a serious revamp, tired format, the set is dull. They had to do 20 min segment on Janet’s life the other day, must have v little “ideas” going on in the production team.

Reactions: 8
Seriously Linda is a liability, she just said she used to find giving her kids a little pinch made them know she meant business.
Poor Andrea had to quickly jump in saying we dont endorse pinching yoir kids.
I mean come on it's time for her to retire!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.