Loose Women - ITV

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I saw one ages ago where they just sat there running down men and saying how useless they were and using names like pigs and numpties when describing them.
Imagine the furore if it were four men sitting there running down and bad mouthing women.

Reactions: 10
I saw one ages ago where they just sat there running down men and saying how useless they were and using names like pigs and numpties when describing them.
Imagine the furore if it were four men sitting there running down and bad mouthing women.
I'm not saying its quality tv watching women slag off men but it is a false equivalence to say 'what if it were 4 men slagging off women' when misogony is still rife in this world. There are a hell of a lot worse things happening to women worldwide than the loose women could ever do to men.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I can vouch for Jane Moore. I worked at ITV years back ..🤪
I was happy at ITV first week and then you see it's fake and cliquey... Nit picking, isolating, whispering, narcissistic...

One day Jane popped into look over things I did and said hello and did I want anything...all smiles & warmth. 😊

I almost cried not because I knew it was her... there was NO loose women show then she was a known journo though.

I was alone working and her kind voice meant so much. THANKS JANE🤗
These TV environments can be fake and cliquey...

I liked Jane Moore then Even MOORE no🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I'm not saying its quality tv watching women slag off men but it is a false equivalence to say 'what if it were 4 men slagging off women' when misogony is still rife in this world. There are a hell of a lot worse things happening to women worldwide than the loose women could ever do to men.
^ right. I get loose women has its problems but I don't think people realise the significance of having a panel of ALL women of all different races, ages and sizes etc discussing their opinions and making their voices heard on tv. The cut off age for "beauty" in tv and media is around 30, and any woman over 40 is deemed old (there have been exceptions to the rule but no where near as many women as men!)To have women in their 70s still on prime time television is huge. Not to mention, black women, bigger women, muslim women etc. There was a time where women were on cookery shows if they were lucky, or they were young, skinny, pretty white women. Women have always had to be a certain way and television and media has always been a male dominated field.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Think this can be extended across ITV full stop really. They rely on the same few names to present everything and it just needs a mega shake up and freshening up.
Oh nooooo you are not hinting Holly Whilougby is in the running. Shes on everything and still comes across. To fluffy, ditzy not any hardcore opinions...

Reactions: 2
Who would we like to see as panelists Loose Women????

I know I'd.like to see someone who is HONESTLY opinionated.
NOT just for shock value...

here's a few names....

Kay Burley perhaps???? She is laid off for a bit...

Jodie Marsh??? Fun, been there done the celeb thing... vegan, bodybuilder and NOT a mum but older... fills that gap In..

Vanessa Feltz.. she is good chat on radio. I love her at times.. a grandma but still her a younger lover...says it as it is and is fun!!! And professional.

Nicola McLean... fiesty, biased.. ex celeb and mum and annoying. AND hypocrite with the reaction to her man cheating. BUT I still like her no nonsense..

Jamilia??? She is quite opinionated when you see her as a panelist. Fire. They need a bit of that.. she is a venter.. the panel needs that...

I'd like to see a man too.

Matthew Wright.
I miss his big opinioated gob on TV.
He could hold the helm and keep it interesting.

I miss The Wright Stuff can't watch it now with Jeremy Vine...

Nick Ferrari...

I like people who standby their opinions and don't sit on the fence. There's so much she going on out there I want all sides strongly discussed... also the banter levels..

It's too tame for me Loose Women..I gave up as I can't stand Stacey's voice..
She may be lovely... but her voice is soo whiney and loud. Like a foghorn.
I want some calm with my lunch.
Not screeching. I get that at 4pm with my son...

• Heart
Reactions: 3

here's a few names....

Jodie Marsh??? Fun, been there done the celeb thing... vegan, bodybuilder and NOT a mum but older... fills that gap In..

Vanessa Feltz.. she is good chat on radio. I love her at times.. a grandma but still her a younger lover...says it as it is and is fun!!! And professional.

Nicola McLean... fiesty, biased.. ex celeb and mum and annoying. AND hypocrite with the reaction to her man cheating. BUT I still like her no nonsense..

Jamilia??? She is quite opinionated when you see her as a panelist. Fire. They need a bit of that.. she is a venter.. the panel needs that...

Matthew Wright.

Nick Ferrari...

I like people who standby their opinions and don't sit on the fence. There's so much she going on out there I want all sides strongly discussed... also the banter levels..

Matthew Wright. Yes he is laughs...
The show needs a debater with tv experience.

I get Vanessa Feltz. My mum and gran like her on some radio show..

Good for the older woman Vanessa and shes got that toy boy Ben. He is cool. Shove him on too.... She is controversial too. Been there and had scandals and still doing well...

Yeah bring on some men. I relate more to men than these women supposedly representing us women.

We need debates Im done with fakery and giggles and its just for shocks showing all your wobbly bits...
I like confidence its cool but it is just for headlines meaning the show panelists have nothing REAL to offer.

Reactions: 4
Vanessa is good.

I don’t want to see Holly or davina on anything.
Mark wright can go to.

itv overexposes the same people.

I would like to see them up the quality a few notches. No more z list love Islanders or influencers, the newsreaders are good.

the topics they discuss are terrible.

they can get good topics from twitter, polls etc.

everything seems so lazy with them.

• Haha
Reactions: 5

here's a few names....

Matthew Wright.

Nick Ferrari...

I think maybe Fearne Cotton? Might be interesting in the panel. She’s not on much now but has a great mental health podcast!

I really like the Chris and Rosie Ramsay podcast and think she’d be brill on Loose Women, very honest and funny!

Vick Hope maybe, I liked her and Roman on Capital

Fearne Cotton not seen her on TV for ages. Holly's best friend right?
She might be g

I thinl other Fearne ex This Morning Fern Britton would be fab she is witty... a writer and just had a divorce later in life.so will bring freshness to the haggard show...

Then Cheryl Baker has that known face too and she is in the headlines for bankruptcy.

There's need for new faces as They've rinsed themselves those Loose Ladies.. and they are all cheesy friends... come on we need reality.

Reactions: 4
not overly bothered who they bring on as long as they keep Jane Moore and Kaye Adams. I love this two on there :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 6

here's a few names....

Matthew Wright.

Nick Ferrari...

I can’t stand Nicola McLean, she’s opinionated for sure but she doesn’t ever have any facts. She doesn’t know what she’s actually talking about.

Maybe I’m in the minority, but I would like some more educated discussions. I don’t care about Nadia’s latest fashion fail or whether you enjoy wrapping gifts or any of the other pointless topics. I’d like more educated people to discuss politics or cultural topics.

Or at the very least, it would be nice to see them actually prepare for the shows. Sometimes they have interesting topics but they never seem to have actually done any research, they just sit there and get their paycheck.

Reactions: 7
I would also like to see more educated accomplished women. That’s why I like the new presenter (newsreader).

I don’t get why they keep bringing in Christine lampard. She is out of touch with any normal
Woman because she is married to a high earning footballer.

I would like to see no Love Island losers scrapping the barrel on there.

A huge refresh.

If they got rid of saira Khan they should let Nadia & co go too.

At least saira had a business and was successful.

Nadia & stacey just seem to rile out of bed & pretend to be relatable.

Reactions: 10
I would also like to see more educated accomplished women. That’s why I like the new presenter (newsreader).

I don’t get why they keep bringing in Christine lampard. She is out of touch with any normal
Woman because she is married to a high earning footballer.

I would like to see no Love Island losers scrapping the barrel on there.

A huge refresh.

If they got rid of saira Khan they should let Nadia & co go too.

At least saira had a business and was successful.

Nadia & stacey just seem to rile out of bed & pretend to be relatable.
I agree! I actually really loved the all black panel they had. Why did Saira leave? Was she sacked or was it off her own back?

Reactions: 2

here's a few names....

Matthew Wright.

Nick Ferrari...

I thought I was the only person who missed the Wright Stuff! I was so disappointed when I was furloughed lasy year thinking I could watch it and realised it was no longer on!

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.