Loose Women - ITV

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“F e r a p h e e”

that’s how Stacey pronounced “therapy”

appalling

lazy
Uneducated

Reactions: 6
Both Stacey and joe really need to know how to pronounce words properly.

going back to school is their only option.

I dunno is her favourite word.

they should try and better their English so that their kids stand a chance.

Was very good. Refreshing. No moaning and whining like you normally get. Tackled some difficult issues but still had a warm feeling to it.
The main anchor lady is not my favourite, slightly too news reporterish. But I guess you need one like that to keep the rest on track.

Reactions: 4
Brenda did them all proud at the end.

judy is so funny.

the reporter lady was brilliant.

I don’t like the external lady much as she comes across wooden usually but she really relaxed today,

They need to keep this panel once a month at least.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Best one I've seen in years!!
The women did brilliantly, felt like a new show and lots of life was breathed into it again.

Reactions: 2
Brenda did them all proud at the end.

judy is so funny.

the reporter lady was brilliant.

I don’t like the external lady much as she comes across wooden usually but she really relaxed today,

They need to keep this panel once a month at least.
The external lady. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Fought

instead of “thought”

doesn't she feel embarrassed?

stacey paid to sit on her sofa using terrible English.

She is a very bad example to all kids at home right now, this is not how to speak.

I fink

instead of “I think”

stacey

Last edited:
Saira talks sense.

gloria really doesn’t add anything - apart from her friendship with Elton John.

how does that help the viewer??

Reactions: 2
Saira always comes across as so aggressive, she can’t state a point without shouting!

Reactions: 16
I like Andrea and Ruth but Stacey annoys me. I loved when Katie price was on it I thought she was funny. I like Jane and Janet aswell how straight talking they are

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.