Loose Women - ITV

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I try and turn Stephs channel 4 show on because I can’t stand the women on Loose Women, does anyone else think it’s about time they had a overhaul? I feel like a lot of people watching around this time are mums and the current presenters are mostly menopausal grandmas who are just so negative and talk about similar things all the time!!!

I would tune in if it were 20-40 year old women, mainly younger presenters or even a beauty influencer or something to liven it up!

Reactions: 11
I quite like the new presenter (newsreader) yesterday (Charlene?).
She was eloquent & it was a real contrast having here there against stacey.

I don’t want any influencers on there, they don’t have the right skills.

everytime thy have stacey on , I switch over.

I think it’s wrong to have someone who doesn’t pronounce words properly on when children are at home. They might pick up her lazy wordsz

stacey needs to go. Twice this week they had her.

Reactions: 11
I just got their ages and when they first joined the show....

Kaye - 58 (1999)
Ruth - 60 (1999)
Jane - 58 (1999)
Nadia - 55 (1999)
Colleen - 55 (2000)
Carol - 60 (2000)
Denise - 62 (2005)
Janet - 74 (2011)
Linda - 62 (2012)
Gloria - 80 (2014)
Christine - 41 (2016)
Stacey - 31 (2016)
Brenda - 46 (2019)
Kelle - 45 (2019)
Judi - 40 (2020)
Charlene - 40 (2020)

Surely there’s presenters or public speakers in their 20’s who could be a part of the show? Everyone who’s joined this past year is still 40+ the average viewer of daytime ITV right now during these uncertain times is 16-34!

Reactions: 5
I try and turn Stephs channel 4 show on because I can’t stand the women on Loose Women, does anyone else think it’s about time they had a overhaul? I feel like a lot of people watching around this time are mums and the current presenters are mostly menopausal grandmas who are just so negative and talk about similar things all the time!!!

I would tune in if it were 20-40 year old women, mainly younger presenters or even a beauty influencer or something to liven it up!
I cant bare loose women.
They try to hard to find things shocking and I would go as far to say it seems like there is a lot of invented stories for shock headlines.

I use to like Nadia but its just overkill and repetition of stories to get viewers rather than genuine stories.
They are all the same age. Needs range. Stacey may be ypunger in age but she was a young mum so she will have the same long term experienced mum attitude.

Im 39 and Im fine.. I want to see women older for sure... Judt different ones.. Please bring on a new older face...
Fern Britton Id love.
But Im a new mum too so motherhood is new to me.
Id like to see a guy on it once a week too. Matthew Wright
Someone fun and knows debate...
It needs action
Ive loads of ideas but theyd have to pay me 😉

Ive never seen Steph but she comes across as too journalistic and it may be because I instantly associate her with reporting not presenting.
I love her reporting. I think she did some great show about the lockdown and effects with shopping.

I thought that show was pulled. Is it on now???

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
I loved it when Katie Price was on it. But then again she was a lot more together and stable back then

I cant bare loose women.
They try to hard to find things shocking and I would go as far to say it seems like there is a lot of invented stories for shock headlines.

I use to like Nadia but its just overkill and repetition of stories to get viewers rather than genuine stories.
They are all the same age. Needs range. Stacey may be ypunger in age but she was a young mum so she will have the same long term experienced mum attitude.

Im 39 and Im fine.. I want to see women older for sure... Judt different ones.. Please bring on a new older face...
Fern Britton Id love.
But Im a new mum too so motherhood is new to me.
Id like to see a guy on it once a week too. Matthew Wright
Someone fun and knows debate...
It needs action
Ive loads of ideas but theyd have to pay me 😉

Ive never seen Steph but she comes across as too journalistic and it may be because I instantly associate her with reporting not presenting.
I love her reporting. I think she did some great show about the lockdown and effects with shopping.

I thought that show was pulled. Is it on now???
It was pulled when her neighbours were worried about the film crews at her house where it was filmed every day. Now it has come back it is broadcast from the Leeds studios and she presents it with about 4 othere people and has more of a magazine feel but like you say she is a bit journalistic although I do like her. She has been in contact with Covid and at the moment is shielding so it has been presented a couple of times by Helen Skelton and also Richard Madeley who I think is the better presenter and would like to see him do it more often.

Reactions: 3
It was pulled when her neighbours were worried about the film crews at her house where it was filmed every day. Now it has come back it is broadcast from the Leeds studios and she presents it with about 4 othere people and has more of a magazine feel but like you say she is a bit journalistic although I do like her. She has been in contact with Covid and at the moment is shielding so it has been presented a couple of times by Helen Skelton and also Richard Madeley who I think is the better presenter and would like to see him do it more often.
I like Rochard M to. And his eife Judy.. Id love Matthew Wright to join in.. Just needs a bit of fireworks..
Loose Women dont represent us all and its fake and its theyve been dragging it out..

I havent enjoyed the show for about 5 years..
Im going to watch Steph show then

It’s very dated. Underlying message of women being at home while the men work.

The demographic of the presenters highlight how once your foot is in the door, you don’t leave.

I agree it needs a shake up. Particularly with many WFH, their audience have changed heavily.

There’s only so many times Denise can remind us of her alcoholism and depression, Nadia can harp on and Janice(although I like her) can tell the stories of her affairs.

Reactions: 13
I like Jane.
I like Janice.

stacey adds no value. I don’t believe her ditsy routine anymore.

I find Gloria boring.

charlene (presenter is the best addition).
Brenda & Judy are natural.

kelly comes across very unrelatable

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Jane Moore. Absolutely lovely. At her wedding her husband stood up and said "there isn't someone in this room who Jane hasn't helped"
That's really nice to hear. She's my favourite

I like Jane.
I like Janice.

stacey adds no value. I don’t believe her ditsy routine anymore.

I find Gloria boring.

charlene (presenter is the best addition).
Brenda & Judy are natural.

kelly comes across very unrelatable
Got it in one !

Reactions: 4
I agree it needs a shake up. Particularly with many WFH, their audience have changed heavily.

There’s only so many times Denise can remind us of her alcoholism and depression, Nadia can harp on and Janice(although I like her) can tell the stories of her affairs.
Think this can be extended across ITV full stop really. They rely on the same few names to present everything and it just needs a mega shake up and freshening up.

Reactions: 9
Think this can be extended across ITV full stop really. They rely on the same few names to present everything and it just needs a mega shake up and freshening up.
Yeah, I know this isn’t This Morning thread but I find the choice of both new Friday hosts an odd pairing!

I’ve stopped having the TV on in the mornings now as Lorraine is too happy even when there’s a sad segment. The 4 This Morning presenters are just not the ones and then Loose Women.... ITV is like Groundhog Day!

“Col” is like the trying to be funny comedy act.

in between seeing that talentless nobody rylan on the conch adverts makes me want to switch of the tv for good.

itv over promote nobodies.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.