Loose Women - ITV

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This was the interview that did it for me. A ridiculous and completely biased pantomime trial where Kim Woodburn was set up to be ridiculed by the other four panelists.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
I've put a complaint in to Ofcom about their vile segment on Chrissy yesterday, they're just a bunch of old hags (inc. witch Stacey) ! I know it won't get us anything but I think we can use our voice some how. Chrissy doesn't know these nobodies, but their content is available on YouTube, Instagram, etc. and if she stumbles on it, for what ever reason one day... it's hurtful and could trigger old feelings 🤷‍♀️ maybe I'm being over dramatic, I just want this horrible show taken off because I hate hate HATE it!!

https://www.ofcom.org.uk/complaints/complain-about-tv-radio-a-website

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I hate this show, I hate the women on it. I think they are vile bullies and it should have been cancelled years ago. They think themselves still relevant...they aren't and nobody cares what their opinions are.

Reactions: 18
They are bleeping bullies and I really can’t believe how that show is still aired? Anyone remember when sarah Harding was in it to promote her appearance on the jump and she was sucked into a therapy session with rod Stewart’s wife 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ Sanctimonious as duck

Reactions: 14
This was the interview that did it for me. A ridiculous and completely biased pantomime trial where Kim Woodburn was set up to be ridiculed by the other four panelists.

This interview was no better than a playground at a terrible school. I know that Kim is polarising but I do think she is genuine and is probably a respectful person in real life, can't really say the same about Nolan or any of those panelists. And why was Linda Nolan there when she isn't even a regular? Definitely was "gang handed".

If they really wanted to go ahead with this, they should have had someone like Ruth or Christine on the panel to balance things out, I doubt they'd have properly went for Kim the way that some of the others did.

Reactions: 16
I've put a complaint in to Ofcom about their vile segment on Chrissy yesterday, they're just a bunch of old hags (inc. witch Stacey) ! I know it won't get us anything but I think we can use our voice some how. Chrissy doesn't know these nobodies, but their content is available on YouTube, Instagram, etc. and if she stumbles on it, for what ever reason one day... it's hurtful and could trigger old feelings 🤷‍♀️ maybe I'm being over dramatic, I just want this horrible show taken off because I hate hate HATE it!!

https://www.ofcom.org.uk/complaints/complain-about-tv-radio-a-website
I've been trying to make a complaint but I'm struggling to articulate what I want to say in a meaningful way. I totally think they should have stayed away from the topic. Mostly because they're completely underqualified to be trying to dissect Chrissy's intentions or state of mind and said some offensive things in the context of child loss such as in, pretty much, they think it should have been kept private. But does OFCOM investigate complaints of that nature since there's no law about being ignorant, self-righteous, heartless bleeping witches. I think maybe it just needs to be stressed how underqualified they are to make assumptions and assertations on a state of mind, they are not experts so it's irresponsible to do so as that is a valid complaint maybe. How did you word it?

Reactions: 7
I've been trying to make a complaint but I'm struggling to articulate what I want to say in a meaningful way. I totally think they should have stayed away from the topic. Mostly because they're completely underqualified to be trying to dissect Chrissy's intentions or state of mind and said some offensive things in the context of child loss such as in, pretty much, they think it should have been kept private. But does OFCOM investigate complaints of that nature since there's no law about being ignorant, self-righteous, heartless bleeping witches. I think maybe it just needs to be stressed how underqualified they are to make assumptions and assertations on a state of mind, they are not experts so it's irresponsible to do so as that is a valid complaint maybe. How did you word it?
Apparently they could be investigated due to the number of complaints they've received! https://metro.co.uk/2020/10/02/loos...iage-remarks-spark-ofcom-complaints-13361745/

Reactions: 6
Isn't this show one of the most complained about in the Ofcom statistics?

The Kim 'trial' was the 2nd most complained about TV episode in the whole of last decade, second only to Roxanne Pallett on CBB (which actually only happened a few days after).

Reactions: 8
Does anyone remember, back in the early days of Twitter (around 2010-2011), Carol McGiffin used to get pissed and then stay up half the night tweeting libellous bollocks... all of which would have mysteriously disappeared by the next morning?

EDIT

I don't watch Loose Women very often at all, but since working from home, I've caught it while prepping lunch. The only panellist who seems a halfway decent person is Janet Street Porter... Denise Welch has gone full Covid-denier, Gloria Hunniford relates EVERYTHING back to her own struggles, Saira Khan and Nadia Sawlaha seem to be in a competition-to-the-death to see who can humiliate their families more, Linda Robson seems to have her tea laced with Ritalin she's so laconic and mopey and don't get me started on Colon Nolan.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Remember when she was with that young bloke who was definitely with her for her beauty and dazzling personality *cough* and she wouldn't shut up about it? She is so deeply unlikeable. Horrid woman.
Yes, I remember that. They got married, still married, living in France. Seem happy together.

Reactions: 4
My late dad used to call loose women ‘ the I hate men show’ , many years ago panellists were Kaye Adams and Karren Brady, clever women with lots to say but Carol Mcgiffin ( who still talks about her ex Chris Evans even though he fired her off decades ago) Stacey Solomon ( nice but vanilla) and Kelly from Eternal ( boring as hell) have to say though Katie Price singing live the other year was hilarious, there she is thinking she has such stage presence and you have the loose women in the background trying to keep straight faces and looking horrified!

Reactions: 1
I hate loose mouth I mean woman how dear anyone dictate how that family wants to grieve I feel so sorry for anyone who has to go though such an horrendous tragedy but baby loss is never shared as much as it should be we shouldn’t be degrading a family for want to share there babies with the world babies who would be plastered online if they had survived there child was wrapped up and his face was hidden but even if they did wanna show his face why not it’s the only time they will be able to share there bundle of joy with the world

Reactions: 7
Loose Women have had their day, I can't believe this outdated programme is still on. The Loose Women think their opinions outweigh everyone else's. I have come over from the Nadia Sawalha thread - she has her own channel on YT now and she and her husband get away with completely manipulating their subs - ITV claim there is nothing they can do because she is self employed so is allowed to continue to take money from subs, many of whom are very clearly vulnerable.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.