LMD Louise Mc Donnell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lmd was asked by Lidl ni to help promote the new store opening in magherafelt when it re opened. Along with Rachel shivers, Rachel agreed because she genuinely shopped there anyway, so it worked both ways, lmd asked for £700 to do an initial post and the money for every post after that, along with all the free food and stuff she would have been getting. Lidl refused the her offer because well she’s a greedy witch 😂
Who does this A-hole think she is? 🙈 I seen Rachel turned down a belle & beau PR package the other day because she said she knew how hard businesses have been hit by lockdown but gave them a great shoutout instead. I’ve always liked her but even more so after that. The same day Hollie was showing off the free jewellery belle & beau had sent her, she was never going to turn down a freebie!

Reactions: 9
Who does this A-hole think she is? 🙈 I seen Rachel turned down a belle & beau PR package the other day because she said she knew how hard businesses have been hit by lockdown but gave them a great shoutout instead. I’ve always liked her but even more so after that. The same day Hollie was showing off the free jewellery belle & beau had sent her, she was never going to turn down a freebie!

Sinead Curvy Style or whatever her name is got that same bundle of jewellery. She is also a BA for BPerfect but constantly plugging that Oh my Glam stuff that LMD constantly tells us how obsessed she is with.. Obsessed guys.

Whats peoples thoughts on bperfect Brendan? I just cant get into watching his stories
I think he started out very likeable but is quickly becoming absorbed by the influencer culture. The 'wee lad from West Belfast' narrative is becoming more of a conscious effort to make him a working class hero than a genuine reflection of his character.

Reactions: 3
Lmd was asked by Lidl ni to help promote the new store opening in magherafelt when it re opened. Along with Rachel shivers, Rachel agreed because she genuinely shopped there anyway, so it worked both ways, lmd asked for £700 to do an initial post and the money for every post after that, along with all the free food and stuff she would have been getting. Lidl refused the her offer because well she’s a greedy witch 😂
Rachel seems really lovely-and couldnt be further from lmd. Im so surprised they are friends! Being friends with lmd is not good for any brand with her antics

Reactions: 2
f
That was so nice of Rachel Big respect. She is much more nicer than most of the instagrammers out there now- Holli would accept anything free then give it away in a competition to get her and bf more followers! It’s bad dat you have to follow him to enter! Time she stepped down as influencer Cos she Not setting a good example to her young followers at all oh yes shack up with a convicted criminal after a few weeks cuz he must of told her he didn’t do it! Must have like, nobody would be there if he admitted he did! She also Never mentions the Botox in her lips either. Polished teeth whitening promoting yet her and Louise have veneers how do they get away with it? Louise charging that to Lidl is not surprising I think she that greedy its gonna back fire on her. I remember the ali express contour palettes with a cheap sticker on them charging £25 each + she bought them for £1/£2 in bulk no wonder she made a fortune daylight robbery right from the start hungry for money pure greed

Reactions: 5
f

That was so nice of Rachel Big respect. She is much more nicer than most of the instagrammers out there now- Holli would accept anything free then give it away in a competition to get her and bf more followers! It’s bad dat you have to follow him to enter! Time she stepped down as influencer Cos she Not setting a good example to her young followers at all oh yes shack up with a convicted criminal after a few weeks cuz he must of told her he didn’t do it! Must have like, nobody would be there if he admitted he did! She also Never mentions the Botox in her lips either. Polished teeth whitening promoting yet her and Louise have veneers how do they get away with it? Louise charging that to Lidl is not surprising I think she that greedy its gonna back fire on her. I remember the ali express contour palettes with a cheap sticker on them charging £25 each + she bought them for £1/£2 in bulk no wonder she made a fortune daylight robbery right from the start hungry for money pure greed
Louise quite clearly has veneers and had the audacity to come on her stories and say ‘for all the questions, no you cant use polish london teeth whitening strips if you have veneers’ THE AUDACITY!!😂😂 shes a laughing stock

Reactions: 1
I must have missed her contour palette. Can’t believe she tried to charge Lidl that much! Don’t get why she is so popular anyway, she’s nothing exciting to watch.

I must have missed her contour palette. Can’t believe she tried to charge Lidl that much! Don’t get why she is so popular anyway, she’s nothing exciting to watch.
It was years and years ago when she had only the 1st shop but she made some serious money with them! Me +a friend were stupid enough to order one because they looked good on the makeups she was doing on demos to advertise it and I near choked when it came in post! How she got away with that I don’t know! She was the talk of the country for that robbing young and old impressionable girls! She did create the setting spray with Linda Stinson I think who owns iconic bronze so she would of had good contacts to make it

• Wow
It was years and years ago when she had only the 1st shop but she made some serious money with them! Me +a friend were stupid enough to order one because they looked good on the makeups she was doing on demos to advertise it and I near choked when it came in post! How she got away with that I don’t know! She was the talk of the country for that robbing young and old impressionable girls! She did create the setting spray with Linda Stinson I think who owns iconic bronze so she would of had good contacts to make it
she really is something else! That’s terrible. Ah that must be it, wonder why she didn’t do it with bperfect? Was there more profit for her this way maybe?

It’s more or less the same as urban decay all nighter which is £26 so I think price point is good and packaging is ok too. Anything plain -classy looking wouldn’t attract as many eyes in stores plus she has a very young average age group who follow her. I haven’t tried it yet but i use revolution it’s very cheap and works
It is no where near as good as the Urban Decay all nighter. I use Revolution too as I’m on a budget and it works far better than LMDs spray. I don’t know if she’s ever changed the ingredients along the way but I had one bottle and it did nothing

Has only seen this? LMD package reduced to €40...or you can buy the exact same brushes, on the same site for €29.
Very disappointed in powder n pout, what a joke
So just because they have named it the LMD bundle its all of a sudden £15 more expensive. Its all a joke and it really baffles me how they all get away with it. I feel like sending them that

Reactions: 4
She definitely imports cheap shite from China and sticks a label on it.

Her mate Rachel Ferran does this - she said her brow soap was delayed in customs, coming from China.

Did unes see she got free pizza kits from fire and stone limavady (unreal pizzas by the way) and sure the sister Victoria has a story up making them so they are together yet again 🙄🙄🙄

• Angry
Reactions: 1
Did unes see she got free pizza kits from fire and stone limavady (unreal pizzas by the way) and sure the sister Victoria has a story up making them so they are together yet again 🙄🙄🙄
I noticed Gerry Lavery was highlighting a gifted home pizza kit today, but don’t remember the brand. Really sick to the back teeth of seeing folk be gifted stuff whilst the rest of us are expected to pay. No thanks!! I’ll take my money elsewhere!

Reactions: 8
B perfects stuff is made in China, if you look its prc - peoples Republic of China. Go onto alibaba and you can bulk buy anything plus there's a big expo in shanghai every year you can get anything. I mind the shite pallets with the sticker, couldn't believe people buying them at that mark-up I wouldn't have the balls, I'd be feared someone coming back with a printout of the aliexpress page lol

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.