LMD Louise Mc Donnell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She clearly gets away with house hopping if the police have been told. Would make ya sick. Think shes doing it to get s reaction from tattle and as if to say look the rules dont apply to me.

Reactions: 1
Her attitude is disgusting. How has she got away with being this nasty person for so long...are people really that gullible? She’s a car crash waiting to happen....
shes truly rude in person - looks at people as though they are tit on her shoe! Hopefully she hits earth with a bang soon however I’ll not hold my breath given that she’s now successfully charging people to join an instagram page.

her makeup looks are so awful, I really don’t understand how people haven’t moved beyond the massively overdone cake face. She could learn a lot from someone like Lisa Shannon who has got some class and actual talent

Reactions: 4
do we think that her story saying "eat sleep and breathe makeup products" with what looks like 2 blushers and either a lipstick or a liquid eyeshadow is a hint to her new products? she was talking about something last week saying she had it on her face at the minute...

shes truly rude in person - looks at people as though they are tit on her shoe! Hopefully she hits earth with a bang soon however I’ll not hold my breath given that she’s now successfully charging people to join an instagram page.

her makeup looks are so awful, I really don’t understand how people haven’t moved beyond the massively overdone cake face. She could learn a lot from someone like Lisa Shannon who has got some class and actual talent
She really is, my partner messaged her private facebook in november to ask how and where to get me her pallet for xmas as he hadnt a clue, she messaged bk and gave him a bollocking "how dare you message my private page" i didnt know all this till after xmas or i would of told her to shove it up her bleeping hole, so my mother in law rang the shop and was told one was held over for them, she then drove 20mile to maghrafelt and was told there was none left, she went down both lmd and michaelas throat about their woeful customer service!!!

A girl that does my mkup also used to work for her, said it was the worst experience ever. Constantly telling her she had to work all this overtime and if not she will sack her, a well known MUA was due over from england for a masterclass with LOUISE and louise rang this girl and told her she Had to go cover the class (it was a sunday and made the girl miss her nephews christening) or she wouldnt have a job come monday, the girl said she was morified as the MUA that travelled from england was NOT impressed it wasnt louise doing it and had paid all that money 🙈 she is absolutely vile and gives no fucks about anyone but her teeth

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
She really is, my partner messaged her private facebook in november to ask how and where to get me her pallet for xmas as he hadnt a clue, she messaged bk and gave him a bollocking "how dare you message my private page" i didnt know all this till after xmas or i would of told her to shove it up her bleeping hole, so my mother in law rang the shop and was told one was held over for them, she then drove 20mile to maghrafelt and was told there was none left, she went down both lmd and michaelas throat about their woeful customer service!!!

A girl that does my mkup also used to work for her, said it was the worst experience ever. Constantly telling her she had to work all this overtime and if not she will sack her, a well known MUA was due over from england for a masterclass with LOUISE and louise rang this girl and told her she Had to go cover the class (it was a sunday and made the girl miss her nephews christening) or she wouldnt have a job come monday, the girl said she was morified as the MUA that travelled from england was NOT impressed it wasnt louise doing it and had paid all that money 🙈 she is absolutely vile and gives no fucks about anyone but her teeth
What a cheeky witch. Honestly though does she still do make up in the salon or is it all selling products and this “masterclass” shite? Don’t know she continually gets away with being so unprofessional.

Reactions: 3
It’s mad how she’ll make another £25,000+ regurgitating videos she’s using on that ‘private makeup school’ Instagram. As if she’s gonna make new videos every time. Mental.

• Sick
Reactions: 3
It’s mad how she’ll make another £25,000+ regurgitating videos she’s using on that ‘private makeup school’ Instagram. As if she’s gonna make new videos every time. Mental.
Blow my brains out now. What did we educate ourselves for - brain dead and people will pay to watch her pretentious botox filled, elephant toothed face leaking shite from the piehole. Lord bless my soul. As declan nearney would say, stop the world and let me off 🤯

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Blow my brains out now. What did we educate ourselves for - brain dead and people will pay to watch her pretentious botox filled, elephant toothed face leaking shite from the piehole. Lord bless my soul. As declan nearney would say, stop the world and let me off 🤯
That has to be the first time Declan Nearney has been quoted on this site! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Until her younger followers seen her for what she is she will remain. Young girls r easily lead (not all) and r into make up and the perfect makeup younger and younger and unfortunately look up to the like of the white sniffer LMD. to be honest knowing she does drugs was the last straw with me.

I seen sugar coating nails done the Instagram online Class and low and behold a few days later LMD as it too. I'm sure sugarcoatingnails is raging dont think hers was as big a hit although hers is £65 each I'm near sure. I can see this replacing alot of their make up lessons this will be a regular occurrence from now on. A private Instagram group. Is it even legal????? 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 2
do we think that her story saying "eat sleep and breathe makeup products" with what looks like 2 blushers and either a lipstick or a liquid eyeshadow is a hint to her new products? she was talking about something last week saying she had it on her face at the minute...
Her mate Andy malone said he was bringing out a skin care line with a big ni blogger..I'm guessing it's her

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Her mate Andy malone said he was bringing out a skin care line with a big ni blogger..I'm guessing it's her
Just rub his chicken curry over your face, you will be glowing in no time 😂 Mr 17mil andy, who approached the bank for a loan to replace some equipment and got rejected 😂 duck da banks, duck da banks, il keep my drug money out of them 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
pound shop kylie jenner wannabes

Just rub his chicken curry over your face, you will be glowing in no time 😂 Mr 17mil andy, who approached the bank for a loan to replace some equipment and got rejected 😂 duck da banks, duck da banks, il keep my drug money out of them 😂
This post on reddit made me think of those 2 morons

You need to know that internet fame can be bought and a person that is presented as popular/attractive/successful may be someone that no one IRL though was cool or even good. I’ve seen behind the curtain and here it is. (Reposted bc I edited to add screenshots and that caused auto removal)
I’ve worked hard to build a brand for myself and have achieved some low-level recognition on the internet. I am not an actual celebrity but I went viral a couple of times and have a small following, I have been on the front page here (posted by others) more than once in the past 5yrs but you wouldn’t likely know my name. Recently I was granted verification on Instagram, and then it happened on Facebook.

Within a couple weeks of being verified on FB and IG, I started getting invitations to instagram DM groups for verified profiles only. Basically group chats for “social media famous” people. I spoke to one guy who asked me a lot of questions about my following and then after we discussed some mutual connections he said I needed to take advantage of my blue check. He said he would introduce me to people who can help grow my following further, after I joined a group I became educated on the business that is internet fame.

Ever wonder why you see these wealthy people with large followings but you’ve never really heard of them? If you have money, you can be social media famous. It is that simple. Its just buying the appearance of fame until your real following paces the fake one you create, and having access to the connections to do so. It works generally like this, at least amongst the few hundred “famous” people I have been exposed to:

-The golden ticket is getting invited into the blue check DM groups: If you have a check and you’ll play ball, you get in free. If you dont, you pay a price to get in. In these groups every post you make will be commented on, liked and saved by everyone in the group. Admins vouch for the quality of your participation and you get into more. Thats about 10-50 blue check comments per group you are in (I’ve been invited to 11 so far), every time you ask for them. This engagement bumps you up in people’s feeds and gets you into the explore page. Explore page= more real follows and likes.

-Buying high quality fake followers and likes: These are actual accounts bought from normal people (so they look like the average persons account, complete w family photos sometimes!) and then grouped and run by bots. There is a heavy price to use them but every account looks wholly legit. These will automatically like everything you post, again boosting your presence in feeds. You can pay extra for comments (customized or emoji only), and its recommended that you also pay one of the people to manage the account and help grow the “real” part of your fake fame, which means pretending to be you and interacting with random posts who will see what looks like a high-value account interacting w them.

-Fake news PR: Bullshit news-recycling websites will be used to write articles about you. You pay a heavy fee for 10 articles. Why ten? Ten web articles from strong domains apparently qualifies you as notable and you can get a blue check with the help of one of the guys who can submit you through a media portal and an inside connection taking a piece of the fee. Ordinarily huge media outlets would be needed, but they build the domain authority of their websites so that it holds weight as if a legit outlet was talking about you. Some offerings can get you into local and regional news sites in the US which is also good, but for Instagram models its all bullshit articles on bogus style/acting/music sites or blogs or a paid placement in an established one.

There, you’re social media famous. Tons of likes, followers, and a blue check. At this stage everyone who sees you in the explore page thinks you are famous now, so they’re more likely to follow you, and think you are famous right off the bat. What next?

Want to be a bestselling author? Easy, theres a guy who provides a ghostwriter and does a photoshoot, makes a website for you and promotes your (fake) following to a publisher for a deal, fakes a popular blog for you, and then negotiates bulk purchases of the bullshit book they write for you through his store and sets up appearances. Boom you’re a published bestseller. Theres a person in one group who did this and the book is bleeping idiotic and I’d never even heard of it but it is indeed a bestseller!

Want to be known for meaningful/motivational quotes? Copywriters available to write them for you and production people to make videos for you, or use their script and make your in-car passionate speech video. Boom you’re wise and insightful online. (Ps quite a bit of you probably follow a handful of these people and if you knew what they were actually like you’d be shocked).

Want to offset the costs of buying your fake fame? Start selling an MLM to all your followers! Endless downline of people getting fucked over because they think they’re in business with someone famous.

Want to look like you rub elbows with recognizable names? B-list stars (and I heard of but have not see any A-list yet) are available to promo you on social media and act like they know you for a fee. 6k for a feature was the cheapest I saw and that was still a very recognizable name in the early 20s demographic. You do that and now you look for real extra famous, maybe get an invite to hang with crowds of other actual famous people!

The list is endless really. Youtube views and subs, they can make your video have viral numbers and then supposedly you just need a media outlet to “discover” it and then it has a shot to go viral for real just by people looking for it. Haven’t seen a price for the “discovery” not sure its avail. Mentions, features, its all bought and sold. Instagram followers by the hundreds of thousands, and not by those cheapo $10/1000 follower sites you see online. Heavy duty fakes with many servers dedicated to keeping them active. Its insane. Its can be completely fabricated. You can buy fake fame and maintain it until its “real” or something close to it, and fool people into thinking that whatever you are is popular when it actually wasn’t.

Now. I’m not saying all these people are tit, and that is important to note. Many are actually very genuine notable people, and they had an organic following first and are just growing it. This is a marketing tool, in the end. Some of them are people that I’m super glad to have come across, and I mean that. But what I am saying is that there are cases where you are being sold fabricated images and the notion that certain people are desirable or that their lifestyle is desirable or popular when they’re really just people with cash. You are following an image that isn’t real, and in some cases trying to live your life like theirs...but its a fake life!! People should be aware that you CAN buy your way into the public eye on social media and not everyone out in front of you was actually birthed by genuine popularity and goodwill.

I’m not naming names, its not some big exposé I just wanted it off my chest and this is my alt. It drives me crazy because the culture of this country is in part being driven by people who you were MADE to think were cool and trendy and inspiring, and its discouraging. Actual people did not think many of these people were worth paying attention to until their numbers fooled people and then you were simply told they are famous. Social media is advertising for personalities, and you need to know that you are sometimes looking at a marketing campaign and not an actual person, and not actual validation of a personality/lifestyle.

r/offmychestObamasDadDick10h ago

• Wow
Reactions: 9
OCK STOP!! I actually can’t cope with this!!! Why the f*ck would skincare be relevant to his business???? I wonder is that why the girlfriend gave up her career? Is she gonna help him flog skincare. I really do need to stop the earth and get off now!! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’m not that savvy on the likes to followers ratio on Instagram but is it worth noting her latest insta post was 6 hours ago and only has 320 likes despite the fact she has 110k followers.

Also a quick glance at her recent pics and the highest like is 8k, but most are averaging out at 2k. Surely with her following she should have more interaction?

Maybe this is normal enough in Instagram, someone might be able to enlighten me on here 😁

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.