LMD Louise Mc Donnell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Because she gained her following while so unprivate I don't see why it should be deleted
Awh ok I understand .. she puts on this complete innocent act yet she’s quick to cancel a wedding when she has better plans .. anyone that had to cancel due to covid she never gave deposits back just cancelled .. fair enough there was no wedding but she could have gave the brides deposit back it was out of their control

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 4
Awh ok I understand .. she puts on this complete innocent act yet she’s quick to cancel a wedding when she has better plans .. anyone that had to cancel due to covid she never gave deposits back just cancelled .. fair enough there was no wedding but she could have gave the brides deposit back it was out of their control
Oh really? But I bet she was quick enough to claim off the government for herself

Reactions: 2
Awh ofcourse she did, straight away claiming for all her staff and the 10k business grant yet still selling online .. online “training” selling all her tack promotions .. tampax meals yet again yday 🙄

Did she really not give the girls back their deposits ? Is this even legal as she wouldn’t even be able to do the weddings anyway?

Reactions: 1
I was supposed to attend a wedding and the bride has said she didn’t return the deposit just apologised

Is anyone surprised though? The womans a greedy pig in all aspects, greed hangin out of her. No loyalty and money mad. Her day will come-people wont be fooled forever

Reactions: 9
Is anyone surprised though? The womans a greedy pig in all aspects, greed hangin out of her. No loyalty and money mad. Her day will come-people wont be fooled forever
She’s literally only influencing young girls or older women who thinks she’s a whiz with makeup, I don’t get the allure, she isn’t a nice person, her makeup looks like drag, charges a fortune, sells cheap tack, shows online she doesn’t adhere to the social distancing rules influencing young girls to do the same .. hopefully her man jumped ship cause Kieran got a very lucky escape in my eyes

Reactions: 11
Awh ofcourse she did, straight away claiming for all her staff and the 10k business grant yet still selling online .. online “training” selling all her tack promotions .. tampax meals yet again yday 🙄
Up to her HMRC scams again then

She’s literally only influencing young girls or older women who thinks she’s a whiz with makeup, I don’t get the allure, she isn’t a nice person, her makeup looks like drag, charges a fortune, sells cheap tack, shows online she doesn’t adhere to the social distancing rules influencing young girls to do the same .. hopefully her man jumped ship cause Kieran got a very lucky escape in my eyes
Ah its terrible isnt it?the beauty spot she puts on and the morticia adams fake hair-desperate. I hope he did because she needs to be taught a lesson. She will end up alone with her teeth if shes not careful-men will be attracted to her for her money but once they get to know what shes like theyl be off like victorias knickers

• Haha
Reactions: 11
she doesn’t know if it’s lockdown or not but there is a wild amount of rumours going about that are about her .... she’s going to let them get on with it as she’s all about the POSITIVITY 😂
Rumours my a**e 😂
Saw her driving through Ballymena town centre on my lunch break today, face on her like a bulldog chewing a wasp - she is such a moody cow. Should not be working with people

• Haha
Reactions: 6
First time posting, however is there tension with her and ohsofemme? They never seem to acknowledge eachother. Also is there a thread on ohsofemme

First time posting, however is there tension with her and ohsofemme? They never seem to acknowledge eachother. Also is there a thread on ohsofemme
I like Ashley, I would have known her when we were younger and she’s very much the same now as she always was. Generally a sweet girl who was always quite creative!

Reactions: 5
She seems very genuine (ohsofemme) just seems lmd doesn't acknowledge her much even when they have been invited to the same events

I have never heard there is. I just think they don’t acknowledge each other as they wouldn’t have any reason to? I don’t think anything about LMD is Ohsofemme’s style. I like Ohsofemme. Always take the time to reply to DMs and actually works hard on her videos and stories. She makes them a bit different, and has creative flair. She studied fashion so I find her videos on outfits interesting even though I would/could never wear them. She’s also honest about her skin and teeth insecurities and shows herself often without makeup. There is no thread on Ohsofemme. You can search for threads using the spyglass in the top corner, and tick titles only

Reactions: 5
I have never heard there is. I just think they don’t acknowledge each other as they wouldn’t have any reason to? I don’t think anything about LMD is Ohsofemme’s style. I like Ohsofemme. Always take the time to reply to DMs and actually works hard on her videos and stories. She makes them a bit different, and has creative flair. She studied fashion so I find her videos on outfits interesting even though I would/could never wear them. She’s also honest about her skin and teeth insecurities and shows herself often without makeup. There is no thread on Ohsofemme. You can search for threads using the spyglass in the top corner, and tick titles only
They actually at a time did acknowledge eachother other, lmd even had Ashley doing a clothing thing on what suits lmd, lmd also had sent her PR packages then all of a sudden they don't even say hi to eachother 😏. Do agree with you about Ashley, she is a lovely beautiful girl. Thanks for info on looking for people.

she doesn’t know if it’s lockdown or not but there is a wild amount of rumours going about that are about her .... she’s going to let them get on with it as she’s all about the POSITIVITY 😂
I wonder what rumours these are 😂😂 HELLO LOUISE ✌🏼

• Haha
They actually at a time did acknowledge eachother other, lmd even had Ashley doing a clothing thing on what suits lmd, lmd also had sent her PR packages then all of a sudden they don't even say hi to eachother 😏. Do agree with you about Ashley, she is a lovely beautiful girl. Thanks for info on looking for people.
Oh really! I mustn’t have followed ohsofemme at that time. Maybe another case of LMD pushing people away with her habit, who knows 🤔

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.