LMD Louise Mc Donnell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh dear lou....
No surprises there she’s a lazy, unprofessional asshole. £24k and she can’t even be bothered to be on time. Once she has the money banked she doesn’t give a flying f*ck. She seriously needs brought down a peg or two.

Reactions: 7
£24,000 for one course online is some pay day.. Think she is starting another one too next week. She will soon be able to get 'proper veneers' in. Though how will polished tablets/strips/powder be plugged then?
Wonder does the hmrc know about it 😂

Reactions: 7
They just fake friends. Louise is too smart for them two! Hollie meets someone once and is besties and uses any opportunity to drop the pic of them meeting again 🙄

Reactions: 2
Did she seriously just admit she wears the same pjs everynight and only washes them once a week 🤢🤢🤢🤢 thats disgusting!!! Sweat and god knows what else

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Gerry Lavz is one I can't stand at all. He reeks of desperation. He's so over the top talking the other day that he puts so much effort into his posts when in reality he just recycles someone else's post. He isn't funny at all. He makes me squirm. He is only popular because he licks up to bloggers and then begs I mean begs them for shout outs. It's a bit pathetic. He licks up LMDs hole and I think he would be friends with Victoria so that's how he got in there. Ashley and him are not friends. He clung to Ashley when he first started out to raise his own platform so she helped him and give him shout outs etc. He used Lucy lens as she is good with photography and he wanted some cool shoots. He used them both. He is only ever interested in Ashley when he wants something or wants to find out a bit of gossip. How many friends do lmd or gerry Lavs have outside of blogging. I always think that's a true reflection of what someone is like... How many friends do they actually have outside the blogging circle. I see Ashley with a few girls that have nothing to do with blogging but can't say the same for them other two. It's like Rosie Con having bloggers as bridesmaids 🙄🙄
01B4F23B-A815-407F-8744-156562677253.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Ahhh I saw her in Ibiza last year. Biggest catfish going. She was lowering the tone in the VIP area of ocean beach with her cronies. Lol. There were about 15 of them on the 1 bed. Stuffing their faces, letting food go into the pool. My friend and our husbands were laughing our heads off. A true insta vs reality moment. CLASSLESS

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
My cousin is friends with Hollie and I've meet her a good few times on nights out, haven't seen her in a few years but to be fair she was always lovely in person and my cousin never has a bad word to say about her. Find the boyfriend situation weird though, aside to the obvious 'why would anyone go out with a convicted rapist', I think she's like 34ish and he's only 25? She used to be a right jersey puller years ago, like making a point of getting with lads that played GAA at county level. And had this obsession with going down to Cork all the time cos she was seeing a lad there on and off that was a PT that broke her heart apparently but kept going down there and messaging all these other PTs from Cork on social media, obviously to try and make yourman jealous or something. Bit desperate. Maybe not so lucky in love but I know from a few that she works really hard at her job and doesn't like to let people down. A nice girl by all accounts except yeah needs to sort out her love life BIG TIME.

Reactions: 3
My cousin is friends with Hollie and I've meet her a good few times on nights out, haven't seen her in a few years but to be fair she was always lovely in person and my cousin never has a bad word to say about her. Find the boyfriend situation weird though, aside to the obvious 'why would anyone go out with a convicted rapist', I think she's like 34ish and he's only 25? She used to be a right jersey puller years ago, like making a point of getting with lads that played GAA at county level. And had this obsession with going down to Cork all the time cos she was seeing a lad there on and off that was a PT that broke her heart apparently but kept going down there and messaging all these other PTs from Cork on social media, obviously to try and make yourman jealous or something. Bit desperate. Maybe not so lucky in love but I know from a few that she works really hard at her job and doesn't like to let people down. A nice girl by all accounts except yeah needs to sort out her love life BIG TIME.
Sounds like a very insecure girl then

Reactions: 3
Does the Da know Villain or what’s his face is a convicted Rapist I wonder?

Does the Da know Villain or what’s his face is a convicted Rapist I wonder?
The whole family! Jesus would ye not be mortified bein associated in any way with someone like him! If it was my daughter id ban him from the house and id be havin a harsh word in her ear....shes desperate surely, didnt know the age thing!

The whole family! Jesus would ye not be mortified bein associated in any way with someone like him! If it was my daughter id ban him from the house and id be havin a harsh word in her ear....shes desperate surely, didnt know the age thing!
Yes I would worry if any of my family were using him as a PT
I wonder is he still on the sex offenders register .

I have been wondering how he could start up as a PT if he's on the register. Bit of a risky person to be in such close contact with, especially on a one-to-one basis!
Is there any way of checking the register?
And also, his premises are right on the border, so maybe he could be sneaky and have his work address in the south and then his past doesn't come into it?

Apologies if I'm talking absolute dung, but i have been thinking about these things because him being a PT with his past is really fucked up.

If he was under 18 when he committed the crime (I think that article says the lads were 16 and 17) then perhaps he wouldn't have been put on any sort of register or named for protection reasons?

He wasn't under 18 it can be found in a search he was 23 he's not on the NI Register that we can read, someone had posted the news article on here on the thread that was removed.

Last edited:
Have to ask how LMDs make up course is apparently so popular but yet she feels the need to go on and do a step by step bleeping dummy version of how to register for it.. 🤔🤔 Use your mouse, move your mouse to the top corner and then look down at your hand and curl your finger up into a position where u are able to click on the mouse so it goes to the next page and then after that follow the above 4 times over and put in your bank details and pay me £24 please. OK lovely.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.