LMD Louise Mc Donnell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She might make all that money Now which is all well and good ... but it doesn’t bode well for her future earnings. She has a lot of years left that she’ll need to work ...

It was on that teaspill page, someone sent in an anon saying that they paid for the course and Lou was due to start at a certain time but was late, also saying it wasn’t worth £24. That’s all I’ve seen about it. She’s been sharing messages from people on her stories praising her for the course but there haven’t been that many considering 1000 people signed up to it.

Louise visiting her 85 yr old granda but keeping 2 metres away? Is this actually ok??I haven't seen my parents now since lockdown started-from 2 metres away from them or even set foot in the house/garden. Just Skype calls. But Tiffany Brien was at her parents house too last night but in their garden..so is this allowed and I have been taking the measures too literally??

You are allowed to care to a vulnerable family member ie. Stay distant of u have to drop them food or meds. But dont think she was doing that, nor is he vulnerable if hes heading out on his bike, he isnt isolating so no need for her to be there.

Reactions: 1
2571B136-CB40-465A-85A7-EE257668FE40.png
Another way to rinse people of their money this will be on top of her “makeup course” next month. She is actually disgusting
2571B136-CB40-465A-85A7-EE257668FE40.png

• Angry
Reactions: 2
I don’t see what problem with her working is people know what they signing up for

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Do people actually know what they’re signing up for though? By the sounds of it she’s charging people for the same tutorials that she does constantly on Instagram and people who’ve done it have said it’s not worth the money.

Maybe this social media course will be better but imo it’s becoming more & more clear that Lou’s success was good luck more than anything else. She was just in the right place at the right time, she’s not that great at make up, yeah she has a following but how many are actually following her because they like what she does and how many are watching because they’re waiting for the wheels to fall off?

Reactions: 9
Anyone else noticing the LMD (hi Louise) is still breaking the self isolation rules with her younger sister birthday cake?? How is she getting away wit it?
I’m just glad that when all this lockdown has ended, people like LMD will be a thing of the past, people won’t have the money to waste on the crap products that she sells, never mind going to get make done, an for brides, there not going to waste the budget money on lmd. Can’t wait to see the day the debt collectors are out to take her daddy’s car away as well as her keep 😂
Karmas a birch (lmd) you’ll be back working from your dads yet

Reactions: 5
I don’t see what problem with her working is people know what they signing up for
Do they? I don’t think young, impressionable teenagers and early twenty somethings do know what they sign up for though.

If you read the comments, It’s not the fact she’s working, it’s the fact she puts absolutely no effort to these things when she does them. Her events before have been tit by all accounts, and people are complaining about this course that she can’t even turn up on time. She’s supposed to be in lockdown, how can’t you turn up on time?!!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Do they? I don’t think young, impressionable teenagers and early twenty somethings do know what they sign up for though.

Her events before have been tit by all accounts, and people are complaining about this course that she can’t even turn up on time. She’s supposed to be in lockdown, how can’t you turn up on time?!!
Sure when you have as many houses as her to get around when the rest of the world is in lockdown its no wonder she's late!! 🙄

• Haha
Sure when you have as many houses as her to get around when the rest of the world is in lockdown its no wonder she's late!! 🙄
She’s a joke...
I love how she doesn’t do an Instagram Live no more....
That’s right because people will call her out 😂
Wouldn’t want to ruin the LMD brand now lol like the few people that commented under her nhs fundraiser an the comments were deleted

I haven't seen anyone slating her on Instagram is it a group or what ? Personally I've met her once at an event in Portglenone a couple of years back she came across as Interesting to me and I know my nieces follow her and use her LMD brand the only thing I have is the master pallet which I do use from time to time ...I really must use Instagram more 😊

Do people actually know what they’re signing up for though? By the sounds of it she’s charging people for the same tutorials that she does constantly on Instagram and people who’ve done it have said it’s not worth the money.

Maybe this social media course will be better but imo it’s becoming more & more clear that Lou’s success was good luck more than anything else. She was just in the right place at the right time, she’s not that great at make up, yeah she has a following but how many are actually following her because they like what she does and how many are watching because they’re waiting for the wheels to fall off?
I think the course shaming is sad. £20 plus vat what do people want? Want more then pay £600:700 for her intense in person course. She doing what she said she would do in the course . People expect too much for free.

If you read the comments, It’s not the fact she’s working, it’s the fact she puts absolutely no effort to these things when she does them. Her events before have been tit by all accounts, and people are complaining about this course that she can’t even turn up on time. She’s supposed to be in lockdown, how can’t you turn up on time?!!
the makeup course was only £20 plus vat so what do people expect? She said what tutorials there would be and they be saved and lives saved etc . That’s what there is. People expect too much for free sometiMes’ if you want more from her then pay £600/700 for her 6 week course In the salon? I also heard her live events were tit and not worth it by lots of people-Does anybody know id it true she used to date Andy ampx

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Why is Hollie doing the LMD course? Isnt she already a makeup artist?

Hollie Campbell has done loads of different courses and lessons I’m guessing she met Louise at one sure they live 3 hours away .she has said before she loves learning but her makeups stay same all time an need improved what is the pale yellow filter she puts on every single Client;-/ I’m not surprised she doing the course wonder did she pay surely lou let’s her m8s do it free

I think the course shaming is sad. £20 plus vat what do people want? Want more then pay £600:700 for her intense in person course. She doing what she said she would do in the course . People expect too much for free.

the makeup course was only £20 plus vat so what do people expect? She said what tutorials there would be and they be saved and lives saved etc . That’s what there is. People expect too much for free sometiMes’ if you want more from her then pay £600/700 for her 6 week course In the salon? I also heard her live events were tit and not worth it by lots of people-Does anybody know id it true she used to date Andy ampx
I don’t care what how much or little someone pays for a service, the person giving the service should be at least on time! It’s common decency. One and one lessons for an hour in the salon aren’t much dearer. So it’s ok to say the events are tit but not the insta lessons?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.