Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jakey56

They literally cannot open their mouths without some form of bullshit coming out can they.

Just say that you're going on holiday and nobody would give a shit, but you none of you can simply tell the truth can you!

For people approaching their 40's it's absolutely pathetic, look at the state of you.

Pretending to go on exclusive holidays
Pretending to be able to afford flash cars
Pretending to buy houses that you rent
Pretending that you have plans for the house that you pretended to buy
Pretending to run businesses
Pretending to be international footballers
Pretending to have successful podcasts
Pretending to be art collectors
Pretending to fly in private jets

It must actually be tiring to try and remember all the complete bollocks that you come out with.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8

yabby212

Chatty Member
Footballers - schoolboys, had a trial with Preston North End for a month and didn’t get offered a contract. Quit football.

Boxers - amateurs, not professional. Most of the tinpot twins’ fights were at the Bedworth civic hall.

Bodybuilders - done about 5 shows between them. They’ve been on steroids for about 10 years now. The lemon Llewellyn Davies competed in future physiques show in coventry and kicked off with the judges because he didn’t hetabout 12 years ago and the big bullshitting buffoon Rhys Davies got told to do one at the door in Derby for a UKBFF qualifier around 7 years ago. Neither have achieved any form of significant win in bodybuilding hence why there is absolutely nothing on the web that can be searched.

Actors - extras in a couple of bang average TV commercials hardly classes you to be labelled actors you pair of dimwits.

WWE tryout finalists - This was a time when WWE were quite strong in their pursuit of talent from the UK just before NXT took off and would regularly host open events for talented wrestlers over here to show what skills they have in the ring when they would be touring in the UK. Thes tinpot twins turned up with zero grappling skills between them and got told where they can go.

Self made businessmen - Zero business qualifications between them. Their “success” has been scammed and bullied to.

Top 1% earners - Have a look at companies house and you’ll see just how big earners these two are.

Success does leave clues and it also leaves evidence and the only evidence is that you two are nothing short of a pair of lying, cheating and stealing scumbags. That is your concept.

The Tinpot Twins.

Jakey56

I've just watched this reel on insta. What an absolute mess. Absolute dogshit pair of unprofessional cunts. Tbf 🍋 is at least not talking to clients (probably hasn't got any atm), but Carly clown is slurring down the phone at a prospective mug.
Brilliant
'I had to call because I can't wait to start working with you'

Pissed out of your face, you've been filming each other all day on Instagram (even though you said you'd be having a break from social media whilst you're away) But you attention seeking twats can't last 5 minutes without posting something. Like Rhys's rest day, that lasted all of 5 minutes before he fabricated that someone wanted him to document his rest day.

Even whilst out having a meal, you're banging on about being a mentor, you couldn't mentor a fucking hibernating hedgehog between you, you bunch of fucking wet wipes.

I feel sorry for the people on the same package holiday as these twats that have to sit and listen to them, it's like fucking Kevin and Perry Go Large!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Qmhc2010

Chatty Member
Llewellyn Davies needs to do a better job hiding the scuffs, scratches and dents on his Merc.

Also.. lists his cars bragging whilst posing next to a Lambo which isn't on the list. How congruent.
Let’s break this down…

1 Series. Used. Entry level model.
C220. 61 plate. Used. Entry level.
CLA. Didn’t happen.
E Class AMG. Incorrect. It’s an AMG Line. Diesel. Sounds like a van.
Range Rover. Used. Old. Your wife took it when she discovered you were shagging Akwisombe.
Audi TT. That was your ex-wife’s car.
Bentley GT. 15 years old, you can barely afford to keep it on the road for three months of the year.

• Haha

Msraspberry

Carly Thornton is as big as con, as those two muppets. I stupidly joined her fitness program. I was in a bad place, and got sucked in by her BS. When you enquire, Carly sends you one of positive voice notes. But once you sign up for minimum 3 months totalling £450 that’s it. Basic generic fitness and food plan. That took over a week to arrive. It’s on the Lenus app. When you ask questions, you get Bot replies. Once you cancel you can’t get back on the app, even though you paid for that information. You say your not happy with something and you get one of Carly’s uplifting/empowering videos. Nothing is personalised.

• Wow
  • Sad

yabby212

Chatty Member
It looks like the seven figure earning, former professional footballer, former boxing champion, former WWE superstar, current global acting phenomenon, current bodybuilding champion, the creator of the peak performance coaching package which is probably by now discounted by 65% but has thousands of members worldwide, the big bullshitting buffoon Rhys Davies is packing his Pablo Escobar painting which had millions of people just wanting to buy it and those incredible Banksy paintings and along with Shan Molloy, Logon Molloy, Beau-Beau, Vegas and King are off to BUY yet another house. I’m sure when he does post it, Jan Davies and Claire Davies along with himself and the lemon Llewellyn Davies will like the post.

• Haha

Leroog

@MattHall I Haven’t commented on this thread in a long time as I felt we had achieved the purpose of raising awareness of the twins scamming ways and some of the more recent posts were becoming more trolling which I felt demeaning to the original intentions. That being said I have read your posts and find them interesting, thoughtful and extremely well written. These have been some of the most useful posts we have had in raising awareness of the twins so thank you for that.

Like many others here, some of my more negative opinions of you were due to your use of the twins language and similar posts which continued after your association with them ended. The attempted hard man act always seemed a bit strange to me. James Burtt also tried this during his association with them which seemed completely out of character. I think it is great that you have reflected and acted on this.

I have always felt very negatively about the life coaching industry but you do seem to have a genuine talent for this and I am sorry that some of the comments here have caused you to reconsider this. I wish you good luck in the future.

• Heart

yabby212

Chatty Member
Maybe 118118 need them to be the main superstars in their new advert or Nicole Kidman wants them to co-star in a new advert or Vince McMahon wants them to wrestle at the wrestlemania again?

I remember when the tinpot twins made a massive deal about being on some low grade television interview called Sporah where they would just talk a load of bullshit about their careers as footballers and boxers. It ended up being on a no-mark African channel and shown once (without any notification to them) before the channel was abolished! That was then never spoken about either.

• Haha

SevenSevenTwo

Llewy has now broken his foot and is making out like it’s a great thing - it’s going to show us what a real champion does on a broken foot - ‘you don’t need a foot to train - just legs’. Erm… your foot is quite vital! He put a photo of his thin, mangled up trotters and it make me want to puke. Poor Carly now has to listen about that allllll day long. I bet he’s fuming and taking it out on her…
and he's using it to sell his hypnosis claiming he's trained his mind to ignore the pain (whilst limping around on crutches)

• Haha
  • Wow
Firstly I admire Matt for coming onto this forum and it sounds like he has been through a rough time with the terrible twins. He also sounds like a nice bloke who is trying to be honest about his experience. I have never spoken about Matt on this forum as I don't know anything about him, however after reading that he charges people £600 for his business coaching, I thought it would be useful to look up the companies he owns to understand his expertise.

"TRIBUTE ACTS MANAGEMENT LIMITED” has only filled dormant accounts since it was registered (between the dates sept 2017-Mar 2022).

"RULE THE WORLD LIMITED” - has no accounting history

"MATT HALL COACHING LIMITED” - has no accounting history and the confirmation statement is overdue

"RICH IN SUCCESS LTD” - made £345 in 2020

"MY LITTLE HAT ENTERTAINMENTS LTD” - has total net assets of £48,070 (the company has been operating since 2010)

I don't doubt Matt thinks he is providing a good service and the feedback he provided from customers sounds undeniably good. However surely people have to reach a high level of success in business themselves to be able to coach others how to do it successfully? Teachers need degrees and all kinds of qualifications to teach small children their ABCs, often getting themselves in huge debt and dedicating years of their life in the process. So how can anyone justify charging people £600 for coaching when their own businesses have little success.

I would expect a business coach to be making millions a year and be highly qualified before their advice was truly valuable, otherwise how do you know if their advice is ’the right advice’ and not potentially wrong, or even damaging? Also how does someone that has a business in impersonators coach someone who has a business in e-commerce, concierge or anything outside their expertise? I can understand how a qualified marketing expert with years of industry experience could, but not someone doing something so niche.

Steve Burgess is a nice family man, he adores his wife and kids and like Matt and the others (not the twins!) I believe he is doing his best and trying to provide the best service he can. However I have spoken against him on this forum as I believe he is absolutely NOT QUALIFIED to teach others to run a business, as his only experience is his own coaching business and before then he literally stacked shelves. Just because Steve and Matt seem like nice people, it does not mean they are qualified to charge for their advice and thats the issue.

In this dangerous unregulated industry, anyone can be a coach, struggling people in financial duress in these very hard times are turning in their droves to find a solution to their problems. We have to ask ourselves the fairness of this system, where peoples livelihoods and businesses are at stake. We cant really blame Matt, Steve or the other people that have fallen into this sector, but we can encourage anyone considering buying coaching to do due diligence and ensure their coach has experience in their sector and can offer real value.

I wonder if Carly giving pissed up phone calls/voice notes whilst sat next to that fucking pudding counts as your 'weekly check in'. What a bunch of fucking amateurs!

The price these mugs charge is similar to what you would pay privately for a professional psychologist. The only difference being that a professional has real qualifications, real experience and wouldn't dream of conducting business whilst half pissed sat next to some tosser that simply cannot go 5 minutes without filming himself speaking utter fucking bollocks into his phone!
Yep I had several drunk drugged up voice notes

• Wow
  • Haha

Qmhc2010

Chatty Member
Being transparent as ever….it won’t be difficult to work out he’s on a mattress opposite the crack den.
Wherever he ends up, he will probably have Shan paying the rent and bills.
It is surprising that his landlord didn’t just accept some ‘Team Rhys’ shirts in exchange for a reduced rent. Which reminds me, did anyone see Llewy’s IG Story yesterday where he was lecturing the lads from Alpha Wear? Absolute bollocks about not worrying about making money, just getting their brand out there, I.e do our gear for free and our massive fictional social media following will help the brand to grow. Buzzing to see his mum and aunt in the clobber.

• Haha
Reactions: 7

yabby212

Chatty Member
I wonder what’s happened to Liam Glynn. There’s been zero lovebombing for him for a few weeks now. The lemon has the other two (Dean Blackstock and Harrison Cole) walking around with those Gluteywear t-shirts yet Liam Glynn seems to have been spared the deed.

It looks like the only “value” the big bullshitting Bentley Bellend Rhys Davies is putting out on social media is standing in front of mirrors almost naked or having his steroid buddy Matt Godfrey filming him doing lateral raises whilst shouting “gud.. gud…go on lad… gud”.

Lastly, it looks like the tinpot twins have been got another acting gig. Maybe it’s “gone in sixty seconds” as Rhys Davies tells all about how he ran out of the white house as he couldn’t cough up the rent.

• Haha

Qmhc2010

Chatty Member
I’ve searched for the results of this “global competition” to see how many competitors there were for him to come second! But there is nothing! No news, tweets anything! It’s seems to be the equivalent the local dog show is to Crufts!
2nd of 4. So didn’t even get a chance to compete for the pro card. Once again, he hasn’t delivered on his promises. I, for one, am shocked.

• Haha

yabby212

Chatty Member
What amazes me is that for how shameless they both are, how the lemon, Llewellyn Davies actually feels it’s right to post a picture with her every week/other week when he is allowed his one hour of contact given his behaviour which has lead to the supervisions. He then puts some hollow caption which tries to portray he is a prominent figure in the little girl’s life. He may be be her biological father but in no capacity is he her dad and one day when she becomes wise enough to understand, she will realise that herself.

theallseeingeye

No you haven’t ! If you have been receiving an astronomical amount of enquiries you would up your prices , this is called supply and demand ! Why would anyone reduce a package if you are so high in demand ! Ah … sorry being the top 1% that you guys are , you do it for the passion and love ! Not for the money ! Anyone who falls for these 2 cock ends deserve to be rinsed !

Attachments

• Haha

Choccydemigod

LD is now working with a team of 60 surgeons to beat Cancer for one of Carlys clients
I've literally just seen this (across their socials obvs).
They are now trying to take 'credit' for another poor soul stuck in the terrible trios world of fuckery. I wonder if Carly even knows they are now sharing this woman's 'success'.
"Behind closed doors", yet you've screenshotted her full name, which took me 30 seconds to find her.
"Working with her team of 60 surgeons"....I don't think they give that info out, so you'll not be on the hotlist for bringing in your qualified surgery (almost) skills anytime soon.
Wind your necks in, you absolute pair of spunkpuffins