Llewelyn Davies & Rhys Davies / Champions of Mind / TTTOfficial #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Soon the bullshitter, Rhys Davies will be offering to pay people to take up his “marrying up” of personal development and gym.
What this means is just to listen to recite a load of nonsense and follow him around in the gym, as he makes you do stuff which neither of them two planks have done themselves.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Yes did see him driving Shan’s car, probably can’t afford to fuel his bangers!
They are both desperate for new victims 👀
haha if you’d like to work with us tell us how and why 😂😂😂

How - I’d quite like to audit your fraudulent accounts and expenditure

Why - because you’re a pair of gobshites who have stolen peoples hard earned money.

• Haha
Llewy Davies has changed his Insta handle to llewy_davies_official. Still the same tit content.

Reactions: 2
Llewy Davies has changed his Insta handle to llewy_davies_official. Still the same tit content.
Ooooh! We’ll have to mention that more too Llew_davies_official
No doubt it’s to match Carly Thorntons!
still a scamming clown 🤡

• Haha
Carly Thornton is as big as con, as those two muppets. I stupidly joined her fitness program. I was in a bad place, and got sucked in by her BS. When you enquire, Carly sends you one of positive voice notes. But once you sign up for minimum 3 months totalling £450 that’s it. Basic generic fitness and food plan. That took over a week to arrive. It’s on the Lenus app. When you ask questions, you get Bot replies. Once you cancel you can’t get back on the app, even though you paid for that information. You say your not happy with something and you get one of Carly’s uplifting/empowering videos. Nothing is personalised.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
Ooooh! We’ll have to mention that more too Llew_davies_official
No doubt it’s to match Carly Thorntons!
still a scamming clown 🤡
I have messaged carly to request refund before i file a fraud allegation ahainst her

I wonder if alpha clothing know the background of these 2 vile excuses. As according to llewy they have collabrated on latest clothing brand

Reactions: 4
I wonder if alpha clothing know the background of these 2 vile excuses. As according to llewy they have collabrated on latest clothing brand
Carly Thornton is as big as con, as those two muppets. I stupidly joined her fitness program. I was in a bad place, and got sucked in by her BS. When you enquire, Carly sends you one of positive voice notes. But once you sign up for minimum 3 months totalling £450 that’s it. Basic generic fitness and food plan. That took over a week to arrive. It’s on the Lenus app. When you ask questions, you get Bot replies. Once you cancel you can’t get back on the app, even though you paid for that information. You say your not happy with something and you get one of Carly’s uplifting/empowering videos. Nothing is personalised.
I signed to her one to one. Exactly the same. In process of logging fraud allegation against her.

Reactions: 6
Apprantly she used to. But i asked what her qualification was. ",i have 25yrs experince"
Yes 25yrs experince of conning people probably. She objects to being challenged.

Maybe he's realised that all the hash tags he uses are useless if your account is private!
Fill ya boots folks.
They have been in birmingham and droitwch today.
More and more gyms in badildon are banning them. What a shame.
They plan to be in Norton Gym Rothetham at end of the month for glutey wear launch.

The UK tour of getting asked to never return.
Perhaps the dog barking training is becoming tiresome.

Reactions: 3

I signed to her one to one. Exactly the same. In process of logging fraud allegation against her.
seeing as there’s few similar experiences mentioned , I think it’s time Carly gas her own thread on here

@Hunsgraveyard whatcha think?

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Yes 25yrs experince of conning people probably. She objects to being challenged.
Instant red flag - the delete/gaslight/block method as favoured by every online scammer.

You'd have thought Llewy would have warned her that this was the exact methodology that drove Sarah Akwisombe's victims to Tattle znd ultimately led to her downfall.......

seeing as there’s few similar experiences mentioned , I think it’s time Carly gas her own thread on here

@Hunsgraveyard whatcha think
Fully agree! She's got all the hallmarks of becoming Akwisombe 2.0 so it's a good idea to cut her off before she gets started in earnest.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.