Llewelyn Davies & Rhys Davies / Champions of Mind / TTTOfficial #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
First time posting

I'm originally from Coventry but now live in Australia. I twitch through the curtains watching this pair of muppets strut there stuff and pump iron.

What an utter disgrace, my son had a cardiac arrest at the age of 1 and no words or suggestible language is going to sort that tit out.

Your not wanted by the NHS your not wanted by anyone you duck heads, apart from a couple of susceptible drongos.

Absolute pair of flogs, Lambo for 150k top geezers ra ra ra, holidays, Banksy's. WOW, I'm embarrassed for the Muppet's.

Llewy, if you tried to get a more manly looking Mrs it would be a man and Rhys, pal sponging off a single (almost) Mum what a joke.

You are absolute numptys, there's no jealousy here I have a job, a house and a son who loves me and kisses me good night (every night). I won't talk about money or my manor as that is just crass.

Jesus christ anyone with half a brain would stay a mile away from these characters and anyone with less than half a brain probably deserves everything they get.

duck I could go on all night, the road rage, the driving whilst on the phone the fraud..... you get the drift

And if my brother had 129k and I had double, I would spend most of that to get my mother out of poverty and stop her being such a peasant
Welcome to the thread, totally agree with you, these users absolutely need taken down a peg or two.

Reactions: 3
Why oh why are Dean and Harrison carrying on with this muppet! Dean has a family to support, hes an established chiropractor…it’s about time they knock 🍋 Llewelyn Davies on the head!

Shame you can’t tip them off about the scamming pair !
I've warned Harrison Cole before about Llewellyn Davies and my messages were ignored, my comments deleted and my account blocked.

Reactions: 4
This mornings gem!! Carly and Lewi have been looking at houses they’d like to live in and by doing this (visualising) it’s going to happen!!! Really in my experience you have to be able to get a mortgage?? As CEO of the global Glutey Wear company and LD a top 1% earner that surely would give them a head start? Instead she lives in Laindon, not a property hotspot and LD is still renting a small house in Dunmow!! I’m amazed that anyone would believe this absolute rubbish that they spout don’t they ever check out their claims?

Anyone heard anything from Rhy about he’s mrs crashing he car.
No- it will be like when his house was burgled (hadn’t got insurance, I expect), like when he rolled his car (3rd party, fire and theft insurance, so no payout), or when Red8 Gallery hadn’t sold his valuable artwork and so he was going to use his massive social media influence to expose them (again, nothing happened).

Also, quick note re the ‘super cars’- Rhys couldn’t keep up the monthly rentals on the Lambo, Llewy treated himself to a 15k, 20 year old Bentley Continental. If anyone saw Llewy’s post the other day about his Mercedes, you can see where he has scuffed the bumper and can’t afford to get it repaired. Top 1% earner.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The 2 most unlikeable people ever?

Just begging for attention all day, like needy children

Have they still not come out yet ?

• Haha
This mornings gem!! Carly and Lewi have been looking at houses they’d like to live in and by doing this (visualising) it’s going to happen!!! Really in my experience you have to be able to get a mortgage?? As CEO of the global Glutey Wear company and LD a top 1% earner that surely would give them a head start? Instead she lives in Laindon, not a property hotspot and LD is still renting a small house in Dunmow!! I’m amazed that anyone would believe this absolute rubbish that they spout don’t they ever check out their claims?
Sounds like when Rhys took Lauren and her daughter house hunting, viewed a Manor House with potential for her to open her own retreat. Videod the whole tour! Wasn’t long after Lauren dumpEd him, probably realising that he was lying to her as he was with everyone! Made her look stupid too for falling for his bull tit!

The 2 most unlikeable people ever?

Just begging for attention all day, like needy children

Have they still not come out yet ?
Think you mean the 3 most unlikeable con artists ever! Carly Thornton Gluteywear is up there with them now! She has no morals!

Meanwhile Dean Blackstock is trying to help raise funds via GoFund me for a friend with cancer. Surely he’s asked his master mentor Llewelyn Davies to intervene with his magical healing NLP (almost) practices?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
R was messaging a guy all sorts of stuff, offering naked massages, the guy was going along with it for a laugh, it didnt make for pleasant reading and got a whole lot worse

• Wow
Any idea what happened to the amazing website that Rhys was building? With the hosting platforms available today, it should take about half a day to get one up and running. Maybe he's just been too busy 'in the trench's' aka going to the gym again because he hasn't actually got a job or any clients.

The male clothing brand that was due to be launched last new year seems to have gone quiet too, unless they were just hoping to get their claws into Gluteywear.

Last edited:
Any idea what happened to the amazing website that Rhys was building? With the hosting platforms available today, it should take about half a day to get one up and running. Maybe he's just been too busy 'in the trench's' aka going to the gym again because he hasn't actually got a job or any clients.

The male clothing brand that was due to be launched last new year seems to have gone quiet too, unless they were just hoping to get their claws into Gluteywear.
The website will be in the ether along with Lemon Llewelyn's blue tick from instagram!

I think Llewy for sure is trying his best to get his claws into Mr Carly Thornton Gluteywear business. Good luck to him, they both deserve each other and if he rinses her dry it’s her own stupid fault!

Poor things having to buy Facebook likes now. Social media masterminds right there!

Filming for the BBC, oh please!🤣
If there’s a grain of truth in this, which I doubt, please let it be a documentary by Journalist Mobeen Azhar who filmed Scamland! He’d make a great documentary on these scum bags.
Just read llewy Instagram post lol his brother is a extra , this guy is a fantasist there are no doors opening for him I can assure him especially being a extra .

Attachments

• Haha
He's said he's been chosen because of how he looks. Using his NLP (almost), he's opened doors for himself, and that's why he gets chosen.
Nothing to do with signing up to a bit part agency that takes a whacking cut of the rates then? No of course not.
Anyone can be an extra in a small production you bleeping clown.
A security guard (like the ones that turned him away from a bodybuilding show?). I'm sure that was research 😉

• Haha
Just read llewy Instagram post lol his brother is a extra , this guy is a fantasist there are no doors opening for him I can assure him especially being a extra .
They don’t have to play rogue, they ARE rogue, they are breathing and walking definition of rogue

Llewellyn Davies needs to do a better job hiding the scuffs, scratches and dents on his Merc.

Also.. lists his cars bragging whilst posing next to a Lambo which isn't on the list. How congruent.
Let’s break this down…

1 Series. Used. Entry level model.
C220. 61 plate. Used. Entry level.
CLA. Didn’t happen.
E Class AMG. Incorrect. It’s an AMG Line. Diesel. Sounds like a van.
Range Rover. Used. Old. Your wife took it when she discovered you were shagging Akwisombe.
Audi TT. That was your ex-wife’s car.
Bentley GT. 15 years old, you can barely afford to keep it on the road for three months of the year.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Let’s break this down…

1 Series. Used. Entry level model.
C220. 61 plate. Used. Entry level.
CLA. Didn’t happen.
E Class AMG. Incorrect. It’s an AMG Line. Diesel. Sounds like a van.
Range Rover. Used. Old. Your wife took it when she discovered you were shagging Akwisombe.
Audi TT. That was your ex-wife’s car.
Bentley GT. 15 years old, you can barely afford to keep it on the road for three months of the year.
So in summary he is a complete and utter bellend.

• Haha
Watching with interest blinking 🐻's insta. Looks like his Oscar performance bit part extra was in Coventry. Its the store that's opposite the Town Crier pub in the centre. A security guard standing outside....New Look.
Brilliant.
I wonder if he took time out of his busy schedule, to swing by his biggest social media supporters, his mum and auntie...and have a little nap on his mattress opposite the crack den?

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.