Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

bonjour222

No you haven’t ! If you have been receiving an astronomical amount of enquiries you would up your prices , this is called supply and demand ! Why would anyone reduce a package if you are so high in demand ! Ah … sorry being the top 1% that you guys are , you do it for the passion and love ! Not for the money ! Anyone who falls for these 2 cock ends deserve to be rinsed !
You beat me to it lol

bonjour222

Looking through Tattle page and looking through the tinpots twin video. I get understanding of there con. I find it unbelievable that James don’t get a mention.
Excuse my English it ain’t great but I can’t help to think but give respect to Matt Hall and Ben downton come on this to prove them self. And Matt Hall question a member for there intelligence. If you had the mind set would you full for there bullshit

You both departed money with them u stupid cunts

Looking through Tattle page and looking through the tinpots twin video. I get understanding of there con. I find it unbelievable that James don’t get a mention.
Excuse my English it ain’t great but I can’t help to think but give respect to Matt Hall and Ben downton come on this to prove them self. And Matt Hall question a member for there intelligence. If you had the mind set would you full for there bullshit

I didn’t mean cunt but your both let 45000 that’s the truth and that’s a year

When I said cunt that weren’t the word and accidentally typed I mean u need to own up

Last edited:

MattHall

Matt to be honest your lucky you haven’t had a thread about you on here. Because I can see through your smoke and mirrors mate. Because I truly believe you deserve one. And the other two.
So just as I guessed, your response to me is now loaded with a threat and is passive aggressive calling me “mate”.

Those actions are again a clear sign of somebody who’s got some shit that hasn’t been dealt with in their life. Genuinely, I’m sorry if that’s the case.

My previous comment stands though. Your comments are taking a lot of credibility away from this thread.

If you’ve genuinely experienced being scammed, by all means use this thread to shed light on that and give your examples of what happened.

But just being here to mock, have a laugh and threaten people isn’t the actions of somebody who’s genuinely here to do good.

MattHall

I’m going to try keep this post a little shorter (if I can) and address both Tony Arnold’s comments and ohhigotteafor in this post.

I feel as best as I can I’ve actually written my honest recollection on most the things you’re bringing up ohhigotteafor on that last post I’ve written. So I feel they’ve been covered in a lot of depth and perhaps it might be worth re-reading when you get time to gain greater understanding. I want to try and avoid just repeating myself.

I do however totally understand that you might find it hard to believe some of what I say because obviously you weren’t there. And we all respond to things differently. Maybe you would have dealt with things totally different to me. And maybe I should have been more like you. But I can only tell you what truly happened (mistakes included). And again in spite of that I still don’t have anybody who is saying they have been hurt by my actions. That’s a lie.

With regards to what I charge.
I can address this.

For my coaching I feel that initially yes it was something I had to build up my belief to actually think I could charge anything for my services as a coach. I had real self doubt in my knowledge and ability.

But then I do think that’s really common for all coaches though who are starting out though. Regardless of where you’re at in life or what experience or qualifications you have, it can still be really hard to see our true worth and charge good money for our precious time.

As for giving away free information like the really successful people do as you mention...

Let’s me real (and fair) about that point. All those “really successful people” charge a premium for something.

That’s how they’ve become really successful! So somewhere along the line they’ve got a lot of people to give them a lot of money.

So it’s not just as simple as this perception you’ve painted that they just do free stuff all the time to give back from the good of their heart.

And even if they do now just do everything for free, to get to that point in life they had to start somewhere, and presumably had to charge a price for that!!

The first time I charged any money for coaching services and accountability was when I created a joint group coaching program with my cousin. And we charged £19.99 for it!!

We had about 12 people in there paying that monthly and we made just over £100 per month each.

We did that for almost a year we did a group coaching session every single week for that money as well as a Facebook group where we can give extra support.

People loved it and we built up a lot of experience and got really great feedback. We were also spending a lot of money on creating a free podcast every week that gave tips and advice as well as putting out free webinars and content on a regular basis.

To begin with we were investing way more money into what we were doing then we were getting back. It was actually a really difficult time as we loved what we did but didn’t know how we could ever make proper money from it.

But regardless of making a loss every month, we learnt so much experience from coaching that group. And we got great results too. One example is a lady Who had always wanted to complete a book but due to numerous issues with self doubt etc had never completed it. Thanks to a combination of our podcast and the coaching in that group she went on to not only finish a book but release it online and it got I believe around 10,000 copies red and was also nominated for an award.

When I then started out my first 121 coaching package I charged £70 per client for the whole month.

Very quickly I had a lot of personal clients and then after a few months of gaining more experience and a lot of interest I was therefore very busy so I raised my price to £250 per month.

I remember feeling like that was a really scary jump to make. But people happily paid it. And the vast majority of people who were paying me £70 we are happy to continue at the new price of £250.

At that point I realised maybe I’ve been charging way too little.

At this stage I felt I was getting close to the point where I would have too many clients to handle and I still more demand. So naturally it made sense to put the prices up again.

In time it went on to become £600 per month which it still is that price it is today.

I found that price works really well in terms of having the balance between the right amount of clients that I can give enough time and energy to and also earn good money for what I do.

So personally, yes, I think that’s fair.

Based on a number of things including the growth I had personally, the results and feedback I got from my paying clients, combined with my years of experience in business and also building a genuine fan base and brand with my (I know people laugh) tribute band, I knew there was a lot I have learnt that I can help people with.

My tribute band alone had built a genuine
Strong following of almost 20,000 followers on FB. And a lot of that came from my ability and drive to push us to do a lot of Facebook live videos, create a YouTube Vlog series and ultimately utilise personal branding and social media combined. I did all of that way before I even knew the twins existed.

Coupled with my ability to genuinely encourage and motivate my clients and consistently work hard, I think for a one-to-one service my prices were and are fair.

For that price a client get a 1 hour 121 video session with me every 7days. They also get 2 group coaching calls per month. They get support, accountability and inspiration DAILY in a private WhatsApp group. And they get access to me 24/7 if they need a quick call or messages to help them with something/ get advice etc at… which I often still get on weekends.

So it’s an extremely hands-on service where I believe I am charging a premium, yes, but in terms of the time, energy, commitment, support and knowledge I give to my clients I believe it’s a fair price. And so do they.

I know of one off GROUP webinars that I’ve been on that charge £599 and they don’t teach anything I don’t already know.

It’s important to say here that I’ve also met a lot of great other entrepreneurs/business owners/coaches over the past few years and have various friends that are great people and have taught me loads. And they’ve all told me they think I’m cheap.

I myself also recently invested in 6 weeks mentoring specifically on learning more solely about paid advertising online and that cost me £6,000.

So over years I’ve spent a lot of time researching many different people in this space and not just the twins.

Time and again I have invested, learnt and used what I have learned, to then teach what I’ve learnt.

And now it’s gotten to a point where I genuinely very rarely go on a premium paying course or webinar myself and actually learn anything new that I’m not already teaching to my clients.

Again I have countless examples of people who paid that fee for many months and totally agree it was worth every penny. Some have even said it was a bargain!!

Obviously I understand my prices are deemed as extortionate to some people and equally cheap compared to others. It’s all relative to your beliefs around money, what you’re doing in life and what you value. So I get that it’s subjective and not everybody will agree on this one.

But I do believe it’s fair and I have maintained good client relationships at That.

Tony Arnold - with regards to your comments about meeting them, doing due diligence and immediately finding things that didn’t add up, what can I say?

You’re totally right!

Had I have gone looking for red glad would’ve been very obvious from day one.

The problem is I started listening to the COM podcast I reckon about 2 years before I was messaged by Llewelyn to work with him.

When I started listening I was in a rough place after coming through a break up and being pretty exhausted, burnt out and low mentally.

The podcast at the time felt amazing to listen to. It was the real, raw kick up the arse that I knew I needed at the time and it really did motivate inspire -and help me.

I was just so taken aback by the twins energy and positivity and they seemed like real go-getters.

They referred multiple times to the fact that they’ve only just started becoming successful and getting attention recently so it made sense to me that they didn’t have a huge following or anything like that.

By the time Llewellyn messaged me saying he wanted to work with me I was already a raving fan of their content so I was actually… fare ifeeling honoured that he message me.

Yes I know…… That is cringey as fuck to have to say.

But it’s the truth.

The podcast had helped me out of a dark place.

And the idea of one of the shows coaches now mentoring me one-to-one to take things to a new level in my life made perfect sense.

Again, this is what I mean by saying it was all a very slow process where even if you did question things (for example the low Engagement/bought followers) there was always an answer that seemed plausible.

I asked Llewellyn about the followers early on and he said that he had just tested buying some to see if it actually helped him grow his account but he said he wouldn’t recommend it as it’s all bullshit and it’s better to grow things organically. But it was something he tried nevertheless.

So I totally agree that it can look so obvious to some. But at the time, to me, it really wasn’t.

MattHall

“Time and again I have invested, learnt and used what I have learned, to then teach what I’ve learnt.”

MLM, no?

“So over years I’ve spent a lot of time researching many different people in this space and not just the twins.”

But you admitted you didn’t research them. Just the same way you took what was being fed to you about Sarah Akwisombe as gospel. This is a slightly worrying pattern don’t you think?
In light of everything I’ve now spent hours writing in this group, I’ll be honest, I find those 2 points you’ve underlined, out of context, a little unfair, not really thought through and a little “clutching at straws”.

I don’t want to be disrespectful to you or anyone when I say that. But I do want to respond to anything that I feel is unfair, out of context or misguided about me.

If we think about this first point logically….Of course somebody who is getting paid good money to coach clients should keep on practising what they preach themselves!!

How can you teach people self development and business development if you’re also not working on developing yourself and your business.

Improving and learning is an ongoing thing in life.

None of us ever reach a “final destination”. Therefore the day a coach isn’t working on continually learning and improving themselves is the day they need to stop coaching others. Because they themselves aren’t doing it and also aren’t providing the most up to date ideas and knowledge.

It would be similar to a personal trainer deciding they no longer have to eat healthy foods or train at the gym anymore.

The best personal trainers I know are the ones that are not only continually working on their own health and fitness, but again they are always trying to research the newest technology advancements in fitness, learn the latest found scientific research and keep on learning better methods to try and train more effectively. They constantly reinvest their time and money into themselves and pass on their learnings to be able to give their clients more value.

So, yes of course I need to keep investing into myself and learning from other so I can continue to better myself and my business.

And yes of course it equally makes sense that as I learn new things and gain greater experiences I’m going to use all of that to add more value to my paying clients.

That does not make it a MLM scheme at.

As for your second point:

No I did not research the twins in terms of doing due diligence as previously discussed.

I guess I’ve used the wrong word when I said “research” and you picked up on that so fair point there.

The point I was making is that aside from being a fan of listening to the twins podcast for years and then working with one of them for 18 months I was always still researching other people, learning from others, doing other courses, listening to other podcasts etc that was all around self improvement and business.

bonjour222

Looks like Harrison Cole taking a leaf out of Hop along lewy book.

Taken

Taken
let me rephrase looks like Harrison Cole copying lewy D on the way he posts

Attachments

Last edited:

SevenSevenTwo

we need a new thresd
He’s not been lovebombed on the lemon Llewellyn Davies’s Facebook for a few weeks now. A lot of the lovebombing is solely reserved for Dean Blackstock. Maybe Harrison Cole saw the light and rode off into the sunset like the three musketeers (Matt Hall, Alec Witts and Pretesh Paramar) did last year.
Harrison has paid up for the year more than likely

How do we go about starting a new thread?