Llewelyn Davies & Rhys Davies / Champions of Mind / TTTOfficial #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe they are collaborating with good old PT Welsh and filming “How The Insane Train 2” or will it be 1 given the tinpot twins screwed PT Welsh over and took all the money (including PT Welsh’s share) from their PayPal account like the despicable bandits they are…

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Please tell me LD didn’t say he had a meeting with dizzy rascal I’m blocked so I can’t see l ?

Business meeting

Never laughed so much in my life this guy is pure comedy 😂😂😂
Who knows?
Whatever they are up to, it's going to be pure gold. Hold tight!

Reactions: 2
Please tell me LD didn’t say he had a meeting with dizzy rascal I’m blocked so I can’t see l ?

Business meeting

Never laughed so much in my life this guy is pure comedy 😂😂😂
the body language of LD resting his arm on DR'S shoulder like that.. smh. Its like he's exerting his alpha dominance (or trying to)

I've just started watching the new TTT video on YouTube where Llewy has obviously realised that the videos where Carly features gains more views than when its just him and the arguably better looking twin.

30 seconds in.. the sound quality is dreadful and Llewy is acting like his broken foot is equal to the twins most viewed video of when 'Rhys almost lost his life' when he spun on the motorway which actually wasn't a motorway but a dual carriage way just off the m5 near Droitwich.

Honestly... I dont want to be classed as a troll but watching these two is as addictive to me as the wife watching Holyoaks "on a daily basis"

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Between their few brain cells the tinpot twins have cottoned on that Carly Thornton generates more views than the two of them two catastrophic imbeciles do collectively therefore you can expect many more YouTube videos featuring Carly Thornton going forward which no doubt they will pass off a success for themselves just like they were doing with their Facebook video views on their tinpot Facebook page which generated a few more likes than just the standard ones they’d get from Claire Davies (their mum) and Jan Davies (their aunt). The cameraman will probably be mugged off sooner or later where he will ask for a payment to find he’d have more chance finding the money come on Harry Potter’s broom than from the lemon Llewellyn Davies’s hand and will inevitably stop working with them and some other poor sod will be found.

That or he’s had an extra set of keys cut 😂 the semi detached White House is available for immediate tenancy, so who knows!
Perhaps nobody has come forward to rent it, so he's on a rolling month. I'm sure as soon as it's got a new rental, he'll be boasting about how he's concentrating on increasing his property portfolio.....again

Reactions: 5
They are now claiming they have been successfully cast for a TV show. Doubt it is true it will probably never be mentioned again after today but just in case it is I'm willing to bet it's something like come dine with me.... or maybe that new game show the 1% club as they are running out of money🤣

Reactions: 3
Maybe 118118 need them to be the main superstars in their new advert or Nicole Kidman wants them to co-star in a new advert or Vince McMahon wants them to wrestle at the wrestlemania again?

I remember when the tinpot twins made a massive deal about being on some low grade television interview called Sporah where they would just talk a load of bullshit about their careers as footballers and boxers. It ended up being on a no-mark African channel and shown once (without any notification to them) before the channel was abolished! That was then never spoken about either.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
They are now claiming they have been successfully cast for a TV show. Doubt it is true it will probably never be mentioned again after today but just in case it is I'm willing to bet it's something like come dine with me.... or maybe that new game show the 1% club as they are running out of money🤣
Just like the Amazon documentary about their life too 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Chuckle Brothers or Dumb & Dumber maybe 🥸🤣😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Why has Rhys started dressing like Compo from Last of the Summer Wine? Couldn't he find a hat that fits him?

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I had a good chuckle and cringe watching the next instalment of the lemon Llewellyn Davies making a total prat of himself on YouTube but this time with his recruit, Harrison Cole. Just like he did with two thirds of the three musketeers (Matt Hall and Alec Witts), the lemon has got Harrison Cole acting up as a total bellend in front of the camera and talking his level of delusional crap. The lemon Llewellyn Davies then went on a rant against those who use correct form and contraction in the gym doing their exercises as opposed to clowns like him who allow form to go out of the window, upload pathetic videos online and get ridiculed to no end for it (as was the case a few months ago of the lemon Llewellyn Davies doing hammer curls and the bullshitting buffoon Rhys Davies doing barbell shoulder press on their tinpot page on Facebook).

Poor Harrison Cole is being milked before eyes but comes across as quite a dumb sod so no doubt the lemon Llewellyn Davies will take advantage and continue to manipulate him as he did do so to the likes of Pretesh Parmar, Matt Hall and Alec Witts who the lemon Llewellyn Davies had stripped down giving him personal pose downs to too as well as fronting them up to the camera and making them pledge their allegiance to him and tell us how inspirational he is just last year. History is repeating itself.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.