Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tony Arnold

Imagine posting this when you know you're only renting the place and can't afford to buy it..

Screenshot 2022-05-25 at 15.15.04.png

Imagine having to do that because you have nothing to convince people you're successful - no clients, no long-term successful business, no record of making money on your own without the likes of James Burtt and Sarah Akwisombe - and without SOMETHING to show you're successful, you can't convince people to spend money on your "coaching services".

Imagine talking about a yacht and a helicopter in "the next chaper" when the next chapter has (predictably) seen the leased Lamborghini be returned, the rented houses prove too expensive, the online engagement remain tragically low, the videographer f**k off and the "art collection" needing to be sold off.

It's not "visionary". It's not "positively delusional". It's tragically dishonest, easily disproved and the sign of people that can't bear to face the reality of their situation because if they did, their world falls apart. None of which would matter if they weren't, still, trying to part people from their hard-earned £££ on the basis of being something they are not - and never have been.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9

Tony Arnold

I'm assuming he'll check in here at some point, so...

As has been said five hundred thousand times on these threads before..

The sole purpose of these threads is to prevent people spending money with you Rhys, because you're dishonest. Leaving a negative restaurant review on Trustpilot isn't hating on the chef or trying to crush his dreams - if the food's shit, prospective customers need to know. That's all this is.

The vast majority of money you made over the last few years is off the back of telling people you were hugely successful, an influencer, constantly on the verge of starting yet another business and disrupting an industry. You never have been, or done, any of that.

It's all overblown at best and obviously dishonest at worst. And people should know that.

Just imagine - you'd actually have an answer for all this if you were to start an actual, proper business, have clients queuing up to work with you, or customers buying products from you. But like you say, success - or lack of it - leaves clues.

So try not to be too snowflake-y about it. This is a long way from bullying innocent parties on social media, so don't conflate the two.

• Heart

itsokdude

He mentioned on a post he is moving out shortly, so someone else has obviously taken on the rent.

Not sure his mum’s back bedroom has room for three- must be a bigger mattress on the floor than I thought.
no one has taken on the rent as yet….. this is the current state of the property taken this week. The curtains have been tied, looks like all of the carpets have been ripped out (they were brand new when it was listed 12 months ago)

there must be 50+ black bags of their stuff, kids clothes, iPad boxes, duvets etc and a skip.
Looks to me like they did a runner and the landlords have had to pick up after him.
They haven’t been paying the rent for a while.

I think he was hoping for a pay out From his “break in”, but the stupid idiot forgot to take out home insurance.
Surely this would’ve been your first priority with thousands of pounds worth it art and watches etc.

the house also looks like it’s seriously subsiding. It’s having lots of work done on the other side of the house, it will be interesting to see what happens to it.

Attachments

• Wow

Tony Arnold

Ah, the irony of yet another filmed-in-the-car word salad video from Llewellyn Davies talking about how his inbox is BLOWING UP with enquiries at the moment..

And yet the only two comments on this EPIC piece of FIREPOWER CONTENT are from, er, his (only?) two clients.

MASSIVE levels of success. I always wonder if they're under strict instructions to comment on this shite.

Screenshot 2022-07-21 at 16.25.26.png

• Haha

Qmhc2010

Chatty Member
Yes she is ambassador for strom

All over his insta about how haters are making him famous.. and bringing clients. Bragging about his lifestyle. Like we gonna believe his stupidity.
Carly has now threatened to sue me for slandering her on socials. Bring it on. Hope your all enjoying the thread content.
This was Llewy's old claim aswell- the more people hated, the richer he got. Outside of his land of make believe, as people got to know the real Llewy Davies, his wife left him (and took the kid), his wife took out restraining orders against him, his clients all abandoned him, he had to downgrade from the rented manor (complete with antique goblets), he couldn't afford to keep the 15 year old Bentley on the road, he moved to a rented house on an estate in Dunmow, he had to buy a used Mercedes (diesel, sounds like a van), had to sell his 'investment portfolio' (used to show that off with Trading212 screenshots that conveniently didnt show how much he had actually invested), sold off his Paddington Bear coins, now holds 'business meetings' at the Starbucks on the A120, buys the majority of his clothes and shoes on the cheap at Freeport Braintree, and thinks that people who invest in properties are idiots (but has also talked about his imaginary portfolio of 'investment properties'). I've probably missed a few things, but it's hard to keep track of so many wins.

Coventry's most successful export.

P.S. for a man who claims to have been training in various sports full-time since the age of six, it's amazing that he has fitted so much success in.

P.P.S where can I buy a branded Llewy Davies t-shirt?

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Jakey56

I wonder if Carly giving pissed up phone calls/voice notes whilst sat next to that fucking pudding counts as your 'weekly check in'. What a bunch of fucking amateurs!

The price these mugs charge is similar to what you would pay privately for a professional psychologist. The only difference being that a professional has real qualifications, real experience and wouldn't dream of conducting business whilst half pissed sat next to some tosser that simply cannot go 5 minutes without filming himself speaking utter fucking bollocks into his phone!

Last edited:
  • Haha

Jakey56

I’m looking forward to finding out what their lastest “TV project” is! I will be getting in touch with the related brand or TV production company and sending them links to these threads to let them know they are using two assholes that are extorting people.
You'd think they would be good at acting, seeing as their entire life is one big act!

• Haha
  • Heart

yabby212

Chatty Member
The website? I’m still here waiting for them to open “Twins Gym” which was a range of gyms they promised to open up and down the UK about ten years ago! Haha.
Anyone seen their new website yet? That was promised a few weeks ago but not heard/ seen anything since. Odd, because only they are fully transparent and document everything on social media.

• Haha
I’ll just leave all these here…

RHYS DAVIES CONMAN posted these 24th May 2021.

We must be the VANILLA CUNTS, despite none of us not lasting a year in a rental that we blagged was a dream house that we purchased in less than a week… 😂

And now he’s posting about making moves behind the scenes… because he’s told us in the past he’s a Visionary 😂 🤔 🙄

Everything is cyclical… so RHYS DAVIES will be back on the mattress in the crack den, as that’s where he began before the years of scamming.

But he’s back making those career defining moves… 😂

And don’t get me started on the bollocks that is continually spewing from LLEWELLYN DAVIES mouth, I don’t have the energy to even post about his bullshit 💩

Attachments

• Haha

Choccydemigod

I know Harrison and his family. Actually lovely people, but certainly not multi milionaires
Only because they haven't signed up to the TTT mentorship program.
They do this, and theyll be top 1% within 2 hours, and have a global fanbase, including their mums, and auntie's.
It's legit.
Probably

• Haha

yabby212

Chatty Member
Former professional footballer, former professional international boxing champion, former WWE superstar, global acting star, seven figure earner, mastermind behind the peak performance coaching programme which has thousands of clients around the world, property investor, a chocolate demigod and now the biggest prick on the UK road.

Ladies and gentlemen, the big bullshitting Bentley Bellend, Rhys Davies.

• Haha
So Rhys is showing keys and front doors being opened. He's moved!

Now lets just break this down, the fact he's not been telling everyone he purchased the property (obviously he wouldnt be capable of actaully buying a home, but he's not even pretending now), or showing off the house itself, makes it very clear it's a downgrade from the 2 bed semi on a main road that he was in previously! Otherwise it would have been splatted all over social media. Hilarious!

From the picture it looks like a very average small home.

Hardly the place you'd expect the world leading coach, pro boxer, pro footballer, UK champion body builder, WWE superstar, Nicole Kidman's right hand man, multi millionaire and NLP trainer (almost), to be living in, surely!?

Also I see Dean Blackstock coach is touting for new coaching clients using the cardboard cutout Facebook post from the tinpot twins scam coach university, limited spaces and a generic email, get in touch now!

Has anyone also noticed how Dean Blackstock NEVER mentions or tags Llewy in anything these days, always just refers to him as 'my mentor'. I do wonder if he's genuinely ashamed to be assosiated with him at this point but trapped and shit scared of leaving him?

His posts are extremely cringeworthy, almost David brent like posts these days, comparing people to battereis saying we need positive and negative just like a battery. Or another one where he talked about premature relaxation and edited in a fake laugh cut scene to make out it sounded too much like 'premature ejaculation'. What in gods name are you talking about lad?

He seems like a nice guy to be fair but he's trying way too hard to come across as mr cool on social media, it just comes off so cringey.

biglad010

1657871923274.png

This cunt really has no boundries does he, PRAYING on someone else's misfortunes to try and make yourself look good, Absolute CUNT

• Wow
  • Angry

Qmhc2010

Chatty Member
I’m just waiting for the day they gonna say we are the British “twin Andrew tate”
I mean Llewy already started using some of his way of talking “long format videos” the guy never knew the phrase before or apple about Andrew Tate.

I’m here waiting patiently….. 😂🥱😁 popcorn 🍿 ready !!!!!

You can only fool people for so long , and all this rubbish going to catch up with them soon or later! There will be people that gonna get hurt very badly if not horribly when all this gonna come falling down on the including Carly.

No lies last forever just remember …. The world is watching, and because the amount of shit they talk they actually helping…
Re Andrew Tate, Rhys was on Insta begging him to collab with him a few weeks ago when he was going to be in Romania for a bodybuilding show (naturally, Rhys realised he would get embarrassed on stage and so quietly cancelled the trip).

The pair of them are also paying Ameego Network to produce some pretty shitty graphics- think the sort of thing a six year old could do on Photoshop. Most people aroudn them have been hurt pretty badly, hence why their partners left them, their clients (eventually) left them, and which is why they have had to downsize in most aspects of life (can't buy a house with untraceable cash).

However, Llewy is on the up. He and Carly are looking at buying a manor house, a yacht, and the Rolls Royce is oh so close. Even better, Llewy is renting a a helicopter/ saved a guy as 'helicopter pilot' in his phone and then screenshotted a message to him that read 'is the chopper available in September'.

• Haha

yabby212

Chatty Member
I’m sure this weekend Rhys Davies, the 7 figure earner, chocolate Demi-god, former professional football, former professional boxing champion, former actor, former WWE wrestler and entrepreneur, social media pioneer and property investor, will be taking Shan Molloy, Logon Molloy, his three dogs and the Pablo painting he’s now stuck with on a ride in his helicopter to Monte Carlo where they will then transfer to a sail around the Mediterranean in his yacht.

• Haha