Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Choccydemigod

There’s a new one for us, Former Kick-boxer? Really?
Wonder which airport Rhys will be flying out of on his private jet, to take the world by storm in Romania 🫣😂
Carly is sailing him over now she's ordered her yacht after her and 🍋 went shopping to choose a couple, with all the profit's from their bodybuilding sponsor funds, and Gluteywear domination
Fucking pirates the pair of them.

• Haha
Reactions: 7

Spiderplant

VIP Member
New documentary series starts tonight BBC3 9pm, Scam Land, uncovering a so called instagram influencer, who pushed forex as part of a ponsi scheme. Great interview on 5Live this morning covering insta scammers, projecting the lifestyle of peoples dreams, whilst in reality still living at home with their parents etc…
The Tinpots could easily have their own documentary, but Im still waiting the Netflix series 🤪

• Haha

Rainbowsigns

It’s Matt Hall here (or Matt SMALL/ musketeer/ conman/ scammer as I’m often referred to by multiple people on this thread).

So here goes…

This is no doubt going to be a long post but I hope you can appreciate there’s a lot that has been said about me on this thread for many months now so obviously theres a lot for me to try and address as best as I can.

The first thing to say is obviously I’ve been aware of this thread and the negative comments about me from day 1. Initially I was still paying Llewellyn to coach me at the time and with regards to this thread he would just tell me to stop being pathetic and not even look at the comments - he would say this is all just normal to get negative threads about you when you’re successful and if you can’t handle the haters then you can’t handle success. 🙄

But it did really really bothere me as I felt what was being said about me was totally misguided and wrong.

Regardless of Llewellyn‘s affairs and whatever he had done with his coaching agreements with SA, it had been none of my business, I knew very little about it and I now felt I was getting dragged into something that was really nothing to do with me.

I wanted to respond to the comments about me immediately. But I’ll admit through fear of Llewelyn and basically being manipulated and dragged into having to be “on his side”, I didn’t.

However from time to time I’ve still read this thread and every time I see somebody mention my name my heart literally sinks. It’s one of the most horrible feelings to see your name being talked about on a thread about scamming. For people to slander you, mock you because of your height/ my tribute band etc and to say negative things about what you do on a daily basis is really quite disturbing.
As much as I can, I’ve stayed away from reading the thread as I know people here have simply made their minds up about me. Therefore I’ve just felt powerless about it. But I’m being completely honest, being mentioned continually on this thread has really effected me.

As much as I’ve tried to avoid coming on here, at times I’ve wanted to see how I’m being portrayed and every time I do it’s made me sick.
Due to the fact I’m still being mentioned on here as recently as just yesterday, I think it’s right that I address this thread now and join the conversation properly as I’m beyond the point of being fearful of the consequences. It’s more important to me that people can hear my side of things and have a proper conversation about it rather than just putting me down without knowing me.

Firstly, I’m aware some people are hurt and upset as a result of having a bad experience working with the twins. I understand those peoples intentions are to spread awareness of this bad experience and therefore warn others so they can avoid the same misfortune.

I get that.
When I left Llewellyn, I myself was owed £7,500 from him due to services I paid for and never received. It was money that I was bullied into paying him (I didn’t want to at the time) and when I asked for it back… I was ignored and it was never returned.

So I’m also very frustrated at the way I was treated. And I also have empathy for peoples anger.
I’m also aware there’s a number of posts in here that are aimed specifically towards me that are predominantly based on nothing more than speculation, assumptions and inaccurate information.
My hope is that I can bring a fair and balanced post to this thread and be allowed to put my side across and have it taken seriously by those who judge and mock.
That said, it seems to me like the majority of people who are still commenting on this thread have a narrative of me that they actually WANT to be true. They actually want to believe that I’m a bad person that rips people off and takes advantage of vulnerable people.

I assume the reason might be partly because it plays into the entertainment /comedy factor of being able to mock and make jokes about me. It also justifies the amount of time that has been spent on here slandering me for over a year now. I imagine it could be frustrating after all this time has passed to realise and admit that it’s just not true.

But it’s important to me that those people realise the implications of what they write and the very real consequences it has.

It also feels at this stage that some people on here almost view me like I’m a fictional character in some sort of entertaining soap opera. They don’t view me as a human being. A real person that has feelings and (like all of us) is flawed, complex and of course has made bad judgement calls.
Despite me sharing and being tagged in numerous testimonials from so many different people stating they have loved working with me and taken a lot of value from me as their coach, despite me openly talking about my relationship with the twins, and regardless of me now making a decision to actually stop offering 121 coaching….I STILL continue to be mentioned on this thread even just as recently as yesterday where I was indirectly mocked with comments such as “He’s busy with the boy band 👀
which is a clear dig at the fact I work in a Take That tribute. Also comments that suggest I’m ripping people off e.g “Another load of bullshit I bet he carry’s on ripping the people off”.
I completely appreciate that when you put yourself out there on social media you must be willing to have people make assumptions about you and they have the right to form opinions. And I know I’ve got to just take that judgment on the chin. It’s comes with the territory.

But on a human level it doesn’t stop the kind of comments and lies I get said about me on here being hurtful. It can literally make me feel sick in my stomach for days when I’ve read a comment saying I’m “ripping people off”. I feel sick right now as I write this to know that’s what you think. That is something I could never, ever do to somebody.

In order to have a more fair conversation, I’ve created a profile on here to put my point across and be somebody who actually has the courage to put my name and face to the words I’m typing. I think I’m the only person that has done that so far on this thread. And I think that’s part of the problem I’m caught up in. If you don’t disclose who you actually are, I’m very aware it can be all too easy to become a “keyboard warrior” and rather than having a fair conversation, people can just start to gossip about or mock people with very little consideration or thought.
I’m not here to do that.

I want to say this: I totally understand and appreciate that “life coaching” is currently an unregulated industry. And there seems to be a lot of charlatans out there just in it to get rich and take advantage of people. Obviously that’s appalling and I do really hope it can change in the months and years ahead to stop people abusing the industry and just using it for quick money.
I also totally get that for many people they just don’t see life coaching as necessary/ valuable/ Valid / a proper service etc.

That is completely fine to have that opinion. I’ve got no issues with anybody who is not a fan of life coaching and thinks it’s a load of shit. After all, we all have different opinions on many things in life. We’ve all got different experiences, personalities and opinions and that’s life.
In many ways I get why people would have a poor view of life coaching in particular if A. They’ve had an awful experience with a coach in the past and B. They’ve never actually had a coach and are just looking at it from the outside looking in.
The main focus I’ve tried to put on the coaching services that I have offered is business coaching for start-ups/ people who are new to business. That’s what the majority of my clients have been. Or they’re people that have been in business a while but have got stale with where they are at. I’ve also worked with a number of network marketers most of which were from Bodyshop due to being booked multiple times as a guest speaker on their webinars.

There is an element of life coaching in what I do and I do put an emphasis on the clients mindset/ habits / behaviours.
But the main thing I have helped people in is progressing in their business.
I’ve never claimed to be the most successful business owner or coach in the world. But I certainly am somebody who’s been running an agency and tribute artist management company for 12 years now and therefore have valuable experience, insights, understanding and support to offer people that want that.
However I want to make it very clear that I have NEVER scammed, lied or ripped anybody off. Everything I do is with the best of intentions and I always give my best efforts.
There are many many people who have paid me good money to work with me as their coach that have told me they’ve taken enormous amounts of value from it and it was worth every penny (and more in some cases). I’ve got countless examples of people that cannot praise my work with them highly enough.
I’m more than happy to put anybody in touch with any of my current or previous clients so long as the client is willing and happy to talk to you about their experience.

I’ve got absolutely nothing to hide and I’m very proud of the work I’ve done in all my businesses now.

I want to ask of anybody commenting on here to please not allow your opinions of the whole life coaching industry, the twins and also my previous connections of paying the twins to coach me in the past to cloud your judgement on me as a person and what I do.
Yes, I’m not a perfect person. I can confidently admit that. Yes I’ve made poor judgements and trusted the wrong people. And yes as I’ve spoken about previously there were certainly times when I was working with the twins that I questioned things about the way they were and their methods and was always just immediately shutdown by them. I often felt fearful and would be manipulated and made to feel like I’m thick.
When it comes to narcissism and manipulation I get that from the outside watching, it can be easy to form a judgement that I should’ve just walked away from Llewellyn much sooner. That the second I saw questionable behaviour I should have just left.
But that shows a lack of understanding of what manipulation can be. It’s not as black and white as that. It’s a slow process of which you eventually question whether you are actually completely stupid for even questioning they’re in the wrong in the first place. You start to believe you’re wrong.

I won’t go into great detail here about that. But what I will say is that things started really great and all made logical sense. I was really excited to work with Llwellyn and I thought he seemed amazing. Also I will say that a lot of what he taught me really did help me build my confidence and self esteem.

There was a real desire to be the best I could be but also to impress him - somebody who believed in me, encouraged me and also who from what I could see… he appeared to have it all - the good physique, the nice big house, the lovely wife, the beautiful daughter and he seemed a really articulate, wise man initially. He also seemed to be really respectful of his wife and a family man - this was something that really drew me in as I admired the fact that even though he had the business success and the financial success (I thought), that he was still a good man with integrity and loyalty to his wife and could balance all those pressures well. Obviously many months later it started to become clear over time that it was an act.

We were often encouraged and put on a pedestal. Which mean a lot when it’s by somebody you’re inspired by.

Obviously cracks started to show. His wife leaving him was a big red flag.

Overtime you go from being praised one minute to being called a “stupid thick cunt” the next. And made to look like you’re a total idiot in front of others.

Before you know it you’ve ended up on this constant wheel of trying to do the right thing, to learn, improve, train hard, give people value, follow his daily orders, pay him on time and then also not get shouted at for making a mistake or not following his instructions correctly.

I then started to question if he’s even who I thought he was and if I even wanted to work with him anymore. But then there’s also genuine fear of him thrown in there as well.

That’s why even though I started to think I wanted to walk away after probably about a year of working with Llewellyn… it wasn’t as easy as just walking away like that. In total I was there 18 months before we left. Eventually I found strength in realising a couple of other clients were having the same doubts as me and also were now feeling manipulated and wanted to leave. That was one of the big things that helped us have the courage to just leave. The fact we were in a similar position where we’d been heavily bullied and manipulated into feeling disloyal if we were to leave.
What I think is hard for people to understand once you’re deep into the manipulation of it all and the constant eggshells we were walking on between the constant yo-yo’ing form praise to humiliation…. We were genuinely scared of the twins. The way they spoke at times was genuinely frightening. So we actually feared leaving.
BUT during all of that experience, regardless of the fear and manipulation I endured, I was still aware of what I was doing as a coach and I would never ever be so low as to take somebody’s money and not deliver the best service that I can for that money.

It’s also worth saying that I did multiple other courses on business, life coaching and Personal development over the years and have been to multiple other events and got qualifications that were all absolutely nothing to do with the twins or associated with them in anyway at all. And that’s combined with 12 years experience running a business that again had nothing to do with them.
So yes I was mentored by Llewellyn for 18 months. And yes some of it was really shit and not something I’d go through again. But it taught me lots of valuable lessons. And I’ve also got 31 years of life and 12 years of business experience aside from working with him that I bring to the table worry time I work with my clients.
I’m not from a dysfunctional family home. I’ve not lived on a mattress opposite a crack den. And I’m not trying to achieve goals from a place of real pain and trauma like they appear to be doing.

I’m somebody that had an amazing upbringing that I’m so grateful to have had and I was taught very clearly the difference between right and wrong at a young age. I’m somebody who is ambitious yes! But I’m also thoughtful and have integrity. And yes I got caught up in a little bit of the madness of working with the twins, I was gaslighted by them and I got pretty manipulated along the way.
But I never did wrong to others.

It feels like I’ve just been tarred with the same brush and every other part of my life is not even considered. As far as people are concerned on here - I’m just guilty through association and that’s that.
From what I can see there was only ever just one client who people have used multiple times on this thread (and I won’t mention their name for fairness and confidentiality) as an example of “evidence” that I apparently have scammed people.
The person in question was having personal issues at home and her teenage son was understandably worried about her.
She took part in numerous group calls with the twins/ Llewellyn and I was working with her 121.

As her son was worried he clearly looked into me and the twins further and he came across this thread. After seeing all the negative comments about me saying I’m a scam artist, he then joined in the discussion and disclosed confidential information about the relationship between me and the client (his mum) as well as the prices I charge and his apparent worries that she is being manipulated by me.

That one particular instance obviously has two sides to the story. Like everything does.
Again its really difficult for me to be able to fully explain in detail and properly defend my position when I equally don’t want to mention any names or major details for confidentiality reasons.

But I want to be clear about this: The person who wrote slanderous words about me in here was a worried teenager and was NOT an actual client of mine. His mother was. And she was an adult of sound mind and was more than happy with my service. In actual fact when I terminated working with her (only after a short period working together in total) she was upset and actually pleaded with me me to reconsider the decision.

Prior to the message from her son being in this thread and only a early into coaching the client, I had already had a conversation with her where I strongly suggested that we terminated working together and that I give her a full refund due to my judgement that she had a lot going on personally and didn’t appear to able to properly commit to working with a coach at this time.
I politely suggested that my recommendation was that she would perhaps benefit more from working through her current issues with a therapist or a counsellor right now before she even considered the idea of working with a coach.

We spoke about this suggestion at length on a video call and I heard her side and eventually she convinced me multiple times that she was completely ready to work with me, she wanted to work with me and she was determined to turn things around.

She assured me that with my support she was confident that she had the best chance of making some really positive changes in her life and didn’t want to lose me as a coach.
With that said, I agreed to continue to work with her for another month at that stage with a view to review it as we go.

Within a matter of weeks of having that conversation her son then discovered this thread and posted the slander saying I was manipulating her to work with me - when in actual fact she was the one who was convincing me to continue working with her and I’d suggested she might not be in the best position for coaching at that time.
Once that post from her son appeared in here, I immediately terminated working with the client as I explained that if her family members have concerns about us working together and are publicly slandering what I do then I don’t feel it’s right or comfortable to continue coaching her. I apologised and then gave her a refund and wished her all the best without any hard feelings.
Out of I reckon at least 100 clients that I have worked with in the past few years I believe that is the closest this thread has got to having any substantial “evidence” that I have scammed people. And quite simply, it’s not evidence at all.
Let’s be fair, the only complaint didn’t even come from a client I’ve worked with it came from somebody who was (I think) just 15 years old, was worried about his mum and had never actually been present in any of our sessions. AND I also immediately gave her a refund!!

I highly doubt that if somebody was in the business of scamming people and just trying to get their money instead of offering a genuinely fair service, they would not give them a refund.

Also one thing that is very common with the twins is when they cease working with a client they immediately block them on every platform.

This is something I started to get really suspicious of and started to question why they would do that. Once again I was always talked down as if I was stupid to even ask.

Despite what they said to me, I on the other hand have never blocked a client I’ve worked with. Including that lady who’s son wrote in here.

I’ve got nothing to hide and I have no reason to block somebody just because we stopped working together. It doesn’t matter to me how long somebody works with me. As long as they feel they’ve received fair value and are happy with my services then I’m happy. I’m never going to force somebody to work with me for longer or block them just because they refuse.

Again, if I was scamming clients and not delivering a fair service surely I would block ex clients that I’ve scammed??

Again. I understand that life Coaching is not for everybody. And that’s absolutely fine. Just the same as therapy, personal training etc isn’t everyone’s cup of tea. And that’s cool.

But I have now on multiple occasions publicly addressed the claims that I am “ripping people off”, I have spoken very honestly about my experience working with the twins of which some was very positive (can you believe it?!), and yes some was quite negative too. Please feel free to see my full post about this here: .

One of the reasons I’m stepping away from coaching people for the time being is as a direct result of this thread.
As much as I love coaching, feel I have a genuine talent and ability for it and also have many clients that love working with me and are getting great results and don’t want me to stop…. seeing my name constantly crop up onto this thread is really hard to see and deeply upsetting.
I’ve always been a person that does my best and has good intentions. I would never want anybody to think I’ve ripped them off or scammed them. I set up my first company (Tribute Acts Management) when I was 19 and one of the biggest things we’ve prided ourselves on from the beginning is unlike a lot of other entertainment agencies that I saw out there at the time, we never wanted to just be about making money off the top of acts. We have always been focused on building great relationships between performers and venues alike and giving quality service and making people happy. That is exactly how I have always approached coaching and anything else I do.
I believe it would be a very sad existence when you only do things for money and lack genuine integrity or fulfilment in what you do. For that (in many ways selfish) reason, I could never be one of the people that rip people off or take advantage of vulnerable.

Maybe been misguided at times? 100%. Been scared and manipulated to just do as I’m told even when I’ve questioned that things might not be the best way of handling things? Absolutely I will admit that. But regardless of any manipulation or being misguided, one thing I can very confidently say is I’ve always maintained professionalism and fairness at all times and delivered to the best of my ability.
I don’t need everybody on this thread to love me or be my friend. I’m fully aware that as much as I hate the idea of being hated on, that it’s unrealistic to expect anything other than scepticism from people who participate here.

Although that’s a real shame and I hope it can change. I do understand it.

What I would ask is that you please refrain from mocking and insulting me without really knowing me.

I’m not working with anybody one-to-one for the time being. I am taking more time to focus on my Tribute company, getting more education, learning new skills and in the meantime I am continuing to run a low fee membership site where there are hours worth of training videos from multiple people in business and personal development (not just me) and I will also be giving group coaching sessions within the membership. It’s something I’m really passionate about and I know I have a lot of value to offer the people who join.

I won’t be keeping my account on this site open for very long as I really don’t want to spend time engaging in sites like this, however as my name continues to be brought up in a negative way I just wanted to address it, add my side and hopefully restore a little bit of balance and fairness to the way I’m being commented about.
If it’s made people understand a little more and reconsider their actions towards me that’s amazing and I’d be over the moon!

Equally if people can’t see past the fabricated narrative…. as frustrating and hurtful as it is… I understand. I’m just gutted that being involved with the twins (and paying a lot of money for the privilege) has caused so much hurt and tarnished my name.

I ultimately paid the Llewellyn to coach me because I wanted to become a better person, grow my businesses and help other people. My intentions were the exact opposite of scamming anybody. And to this day that is still something that never did happen.

Thank you to anybody who has taken the time to read my points and consider them. Again I’m truly sorry to anybody who’s had bad experiences with life coaches in general and in particular the twins and I have genuine empathy for you.

Thanks again.
Hi Matt, fair play for coming on here and voicing your opinion and experiences with the twins but also addressing comments which have been specifically directed at you.

I believe alot of people have been manipulated and are victims, having been involved with the twins. In some ways I believe this forum has shed light on the twins tactics which is beneficial for so many who research them but also I read alot of "bitchy" trolling comments on here aswell.
Like everything in life we have to make our own judgments and form our own opinions...along the way... we all make mistakes aswell.
The one thing I will say in my opinion about the twins I have followed them for years and at first they came across as motivational and positive but overtime the narcasistic traits were apparent and the coercive manipulation became uncomfortable to watch so I stepped away from it.
I do know one of them personally and the ins and outs of their failed relationship...and all I can say is I am glad you got out!
I expect my comment will conjure some negative remarks but fair play for commenting and putting your side across.

• Heart

MattHall

It’s Matt Hall here (or Matt SMALL/ musketeer/ conman/ scammer as I’m often referred to by multiple people on this thread).

So here goes…

This is no doubt going to be a long post but I hope you can appreciate there’s a lot that has been said about me on this thread for many months now so obviously theres a lot for me to try and address as best as I can.

The first thing to say is obviously I’ve been aware of this thread and the negative comments about me from day 1. Initially I was still paying Llewellyn to coach me at the time and with regards to this thread he would just tell me to stop being pathetic and not even look at the comments - he would say this is all just normal to get negative threads about you when you’re successful and if you can’t handle the haters then you can’t handle success. 🙄

But it did really really bothere me as I felt what was being said about me was totally misguided and wrong.

Regardless of Llewellyn‘s affairs and whatever he had done with his coaching agreements with SA, it had been none of my business, I knew very little about it and I now felt I was getting dragged into something that was really nothing to do with me.

I wanted to respond to the comments about me immediately. But I’ll admit through fear of Llewelyn and basically being manipulated and dragged into having to be “on his side”, I didn’t.

However from time to time I’ve still read this thread and every time I see somebody mention my name my heart literally sinks. It’s one of the most horrible feelings to see your name being talked about on a thread about scamming. For people to slander you, mock you because of your height/ my tribute band etc and to say negative things about what you do on a daily basis is really quite disturbing.
As much as I can, I’ve stayed away from reading the thread as I know people here have simply made their minds up about me. Therefore I’ve just felt powerless about it. But I’m being completely honest, being mentioned continually on this thread has really effected me.

As much as I’ve tried to avoid coming on here, at times I’ve wanted to see how I’m being portrayed and every time I do it’s made me sick.
Due to the fact I’m still being mentioned on here as recently as just yesterday, I think it’s right that I address this thread now and join the conversation properly as I’m beyond the point of being fearful of the consequences. It’s more important to me that people can hear my side of things and have a proper conversation about it rather than just putting me down without knowing me.

Firstly, I’m aware some people are hurt and upset as a result of having a bad experience working with the twins. I understand those peoples intentions are to spread awareness of this bad experience and therefore warn others so they can avoid the same misfortune.

I get that.
When I left Llewellyn, I myself was owed £7,500 from him due to services I paid for and never received. It was money that I was bullied into paying him (I didn’t want to at the time) and when I asked for it back… I was ignored and it was never returned.

So I’m also very frustrated at the way I was treated. And I also have empathy for peoples anger.
I’m also aware there’s a number of posts in here that are aimed specifically towards me that are predominantly based on nothing more than speculation, assumptions and inaccurate information.
My hope is that I can bring a fair and balanced post to this thread and be allowed to put my side across and have it taken seriously by those who judge and mock.
That said, it seems to me like the majority of people who are still commenting on this thread have a narrative of me that they actually WANT to be true. They actually want to believe that I’m a bad person that rips people off and takes advantage of vulnerable people.

I assume the reason might be partly because it plays into the entertainment /comedy factor of being able to mock and make jokes about me. It also justifies the amount of time that has been spent on here slandering me for over a year now. I imagine it could be frustrating after all this time has passed to realise and admit that it’s just not true.

But it’s important to me that those people realise the implications of what they write and the very real consequences it has.

It also feels at this stage that some people on here almost view me like I’m a fictional character in some sort of entertaining soap opera. They don’t view me as a human being. A real person that has feelings and (like all of us) is flawed, complex and of course has made bad judgement calls.
Despite me sharing and being tagged in numerous testimonials from so many different people stating they have loved working with me and taken a lot of value from me as their coach, despite me openly talking about my relationship with the twins, and regardless of me now making a decision to actually stop offering 121 coaching….I STILL continue to be mentioned on this thread even just as recently as yesterday where I was indirectly mocked with comments such as “He’s busy with the boy band 👀
which is a clear dig at the fact I work in a Take That tribute. Also comments that suggest I’m ripping people off e.g “Another load of bullshit I bet he carry’s on ripping the people off”.
I completely appreciate that when you put yourself out there on social media you must be willing to have people make assumptions about you and they have the right to form opinions. And I know I’ve got to just take that judgment on the chin. It’s comes with the territory.

But on a human level it doesn’t stop the kind of comments and lies I get said about me on here being hurtful. It can literally make me feel sick in my stomach for days when I’ve read a comment saying I’m “ripping people off”. I feel sick right now as I write this to know that’s what you think. That is something I could never, ever do to somebody.

In order to have a more fair conversation, I’ve created a profile on here to put my point across and be somebody who actually has the courage to put my name and face to the words I’m typing. I think I’m the only person that has done that so far on this thread. And I think that’s part of the problem I’m caught up in. If you don’t disclose who you actually are, I’m very aware it can be all too easy to become a “keyboard warrior” and rather than having a fair conversation, people can just start to gossip about or mock people with very little consideration or thought.
I’m not here to do that.

I want to say this: I totally understand and appreciate that “life coaching” is currently an unregulated industry. And there seems to be a lot of charlatans out there just in it to get rich and take advantage of people. Obviously that’s appalling and I do really hope it can change in the months and years ahead to stop people abusing the industry and just using it for quick money.
I also totally get that for many people they just don’t see life coaching as necessary/ valuable/ Valid / a proper service etc.

That is completely fine to have that opinion. I’ve got no issues with anybody who is not a fan of life coaching and thinks it’s a load of shit. After all, we all have different opinions on many things in life. We’ve all got different experiences, personalities and opinions and that’s life.
In many ways I get why people would have a poor view of life coaching in particular if A. They’ve had an awful experience with a coach in the past and B. They’ve never actually had a coach and are just looking at it from the outside looking in.
The main focus I’ve tried to put on the coaching services that I have offered is business coaching for start-ups/ people who are new to business. That’s what the majority of my clients have been. Or they’re people that have been in business a while but have got stale with where they are at. I’ve also worked with a number of network marketers most of which were from Bodyshop due to being booked multiple times as a guest speaker on their webinars.

There is an element of life coaching in what I do and I do put an emphasis on the clients mindset/ habits / behaviours.
But the main thing I have helped people in is progressing in their business.
I’ve never claimed to be the most successful business owner or coach in the world. But I certainly am somebody who’s been running an agency and tribute artist management company for 12 years now and therefore have valuable experience, insights, understanding and support to offer people that want that.
However I want to make it very clear that I have NEVER scammed, lied or ripped anybody off. Everything I do is with the best of intentions and I always give my best efforts.
There are many many people who have paid me good money to work with me as their coach that have told me they’ve taken enormous amounts of value from it and it was worth every penny (and more in some cases). I’ve got countless examples of people that cannot praise my work with them highly enough.
I’m more than happy to put anybody in touch with any of my current or previous clients so long as the client is willing and happy to talk to you about their experience.

I’ve got absolutely nothing to hide and I’m very proud of the work I’ve done in all my businesses now.

I want to ask of anybody commenting on here to please not allow your opinions of the whole life coaching industry, the twins and also my previous connections of paying the twins to coach me in the past to cloud your judgement on me as a person and what I do.
Yes, I’m not a perfect person. I can confidently admit that. Yes I’ve made poor judgements and trusted the wrong people. And yes as I’ve spoken about previously there were certainly times when I was working with the twins that I questioned things about the way they were and their methods and was always just immediately shutdown by them. I often felt fearful and would be manipulated and made to feel like I’m thick.
When it comes to narcissism and manipulation I get that from the outside watching, it can be easy to form a judgement that I should’ve just walked away from Llewellyn much sooner. That the second I saw questionable behaviour I should have just left.
But that shows a lack of understanding of what manipulation can be. It’s not as black and white as that. It’s a slow process of which you eventually question whether you are actually completely stupid for even questioning they’re in the wrong in the first place. You start to believe you’re wrong.

I won’t go into great detail here about that. But what I will say is that things started really great and all made logical sense. I was really excited to work with Llwellyn and I thought he seemed amazing. Also I will say that a lot of what he taught me really did help me build my confidence and self esteem.

There was a real desire to be the best I could be but also to impress him - somebody who believed in me, encouraged me and also who from what I could see… he appeared to have it all - the good physique, the nice big house, the lovely wife, the beautiful daughter and he seemed a really articulate, wise man initially. He also seemed to be really respectful of his wife and a family man - this was something that really drew me in as I admired the fact that even though he had the business success and the financial success (I thought), that he was still a good man with integrity and loyalty to his wife and could balance all those pressures well. Obviously many months later it started to become clear over time that it was an act.

We were often encouraged and put on a pedestal. Which mean a lot when it’s by somebody you’re inspired by.

Obviously cracks started to show. His wife leaving him was a big red flag.

Overtime you go from being praised one minute to being called a “stupid thick cunt” the next. And made to look like you’re a total idiot in front of others.

Before you know it you’ve ended up on this constant wheel of trying to do the right thing, to learn, improve, train hard, give people value, follow his daily orders, pay him on time and then also not get shouted at for making a mistake or not following his instructions correctly.

I then started to question if he’s even who I thought he was and if I even wanted to work with him anymore. But then there’s also genuine fear of him thrown in there as well.

That’s why even though I started to think I wanted to walk away after probably about a year of working with Llewellyn… it wasn’t as easy as just walking away like that. In total I was there 18 months before we left. Eventually I found strength in realising a couple of other clients were having the same doubts as me and also were now feeling manipulated and wanted to leave. That was one of the big things that helped us have the courage to just leave. The fact we were in a similar position where we’d been heavily bullied and manipulated into feeling disloyal if we were to leave.
What I think is hard for people to understand once you’re deep into the manipulation of it all and the constant eggshells we were walking on between the constant yo-yo’ing form praise to humiliation…. We were genuinely scared of the twins. The way they spoke at times was genuinely frightening. So we actually feared leaving.
BUT during all of that experience, regardless of the fear and manipulation I endured, I was still aware of what I was doing as a coach and I would never ever be so low as to take somebody’s money and not deliver the best service that I can for that money.

It’s also worth saying that I did multiple other courses on business, life coaching and Personal development over the years and have been to multiple other events and got qualifications that were all absolutely nothing to do with the twins or associated with them in anyway at all. And that’s combined with 12 years experience running a business that again had nothing to do with them.
So yes I was mentored by Llewellyn for 18 months. And yes some of it was really shit and not something I’d go through again. But it taught me lots of valuable lessons. And I’ve also got 31 years of life and 12 years of business experience aside from working with him that I bring to the table worry time I work with my clients.
I’m not from a dysfunctional family home. I’ve not lived on a mattress opposite a crack den. And I’m not trying to achieve goals from a place of real pain and trauma like they appear to be doing.

I’m somebody that had an amazing upbringing that I’m so grateful to have had and I was taught very clearly the difference between right and wrong at a young age. I’m somebody who is ambitious yes! But I’m also thoughtful and have integrity. And yes I got caught up in a little bit of the madness of working with the twins, I was gaslighted by them and I got pretty manipulated along the way.
But I never did wrong to others.

It feels like I’ve just been tarred with the same brush and every other part of my life is not even considered. As far as people are concerned on here - I’m just guilty through association and that’s that.
From what I can see there was only ever just one client who people have used multiple times on this thread (and I won’t mention their name for fairness and confidentiality) as an example of “evidence” that I apparently have scammed people.
The person in question was having personal issues at home and her teenage son was understandably worried about her.
She took part in numerous group calls with the twins/ Llewellyn and I was working with her 121.

As her son was worried he clearly looked into me and the twins further and he came across this thread. After seeing all the negative comments about me saying I’m a scam artist, he then joined in the discussion and disclosed confidential information about the relationship between me and the client (his mum) as well as the prices I charge and his apparent worries that she is being manipulated by me.

That one particular instance obviously has two sides to the story. Like everything does.
Again its really difficult for me to be able to fully explain in detail and properly defend my position when I equally don’t want to mention any names or major details for confidentiality reasons.

But I want to be clear about this: The person who wrote slanderous words about me in here was a worried teenager and was NOT an actual client of mine. His mother was. And she was an adult of sound mind and was more than happy with my service. In actual fact when I terminated working with her (only after a short period working together in total) she was upset and actually pleaded with me me to reconsider the decision.

Prior to the message from her son being in this thread and only a early into coaching the client, I had already had a conversation with her where I strongly suggested that we terminated working together and that I give her a full refund due to my judgement that she had a lot going on personally and didn’t appear to able to properly commit to working with a coach at this time.
I politely suggested that my recommendation was that she would perhaps benefit more from working through her current issues with a therapist or a counsellor right now before she even considered the idea of working with a coach.

We spoke about this suggestion at length on a video call and I heard her side and eventually she convinced me multiple times that she was completely ready to work with me, she wanted to work with me and she was determined to turn things around.

She assured me that with my support she was confident that she had the best chance of making some really positive changes in her life and didn’t want to lose me as a coach.
With that said, I agreed to continue to work with her for another month at that stage with a view to review it as we go.

Within a matter of weeks of having that conversation her son then discovered this thread and posted the slander saying I was manipulating her to work with me - when in actual fact she was the one who was convincing me to continue working with her and I’d suggested she might not be in the best position for coaching at that time.
Once that post from her son appeared in here, I immediately terminated working with the client as I explained that if her family members have concerns about us working together and are publicly slandering what I do then I don’t feel it’s right or comfortable to continue coaching her. I apologised and then gave her a refund and wished her all the best without any hard feelings.
Out of I reckon at least 100 clients that I have worked with in the past few years I believe that is the closest this thread has got to having any substantial “evidence” that I have scammed people. And quite simply, it’s not evidence at all.
Let’s be fair, the only complaint didn’t even come from a client I’ve worked with it came from somebody who was (I think) just 15 years old, was worried about his mum and had never actually been present in any of our sessions. AND I also immediately gave her a refund!!

I highly doubt that if somebody was in the business of scamming people and just trying to get their money instead of offering a genuinely fair service, they would not give them a refund.

Also one thing that is very common with the twins is when they cease working with a client they immediately block them on every platform.

This is something I started to get really suspicious of and started to question why they would do that. Once again I was always talked down as if I was stupid to even ask.

Despite what they said to me, I on the other hand have never blocked a client I’ve worked with. Including that lady who’s son wrote in here.

I’ve got nothing to hide and I have no reason to block somebody just because we stopped working together. It doesn’t matter to me how long somebody works with me. As long as they feel they’ve received fair value and are happy with my services then I’m happy. I’m never going to force somebody to work with me for longer or block them just because they refuse.

Again, if I was scamming clients and not delivering a fair service surely I would block ex clients that I’ve scammed??

Again. I understand that life Coaching is not for everybody. And that’s absolutely fine. Just the same as therapy, personal training etc isn’t everyone’s cup of tea. And that’s cool.

But I have now on multiple occasions publicly addressed the claims that I am “ripping people off”, I have spoken very honestly about my experience working with the twins of which some was very positive (can you believe it?!), and yes some was quite negative too. Please feel free to see my full post about this here: .

One of the reasons I’m stepping away from coaching people for the time being is as a direct result of this thread.
As much as I love coaching, feel I have a genuine talent and ability for it and also have many clients that love working with me and are getting great results and don’t want me to stop…. seeing my name constantly crop up onto this thread is really hard to see and deeply upsetting.
I’ve always been a person that does my best and has good intentions. I would never want anybody to think I’ve ripped them off or scammed them. I set up my first company (Tribute Acts Management) when I was 19 and one of the biggest things we’ve prided ourselves on from the beginning is unlike a lot of other entertainment agencies that I saw out there at the time, we never wanted to just be about making money off the top of acts. We have always been focused on building great relationships between performers and venues alike and giving quality service and making people happy. That is exactly how I have always approached coaching and anything else I do.
I believe it would be a very sad existence when you only do things for money and lack genuine integrity or fulfilment in what you do. For that (in many ways selfish) reason, I could never be one of the people that rip people off or take advantage of vulnerable.

Maybe been misguided at times? 100%. Been scared and manipulated to just do as I’m told even when I’ve questioned that things might not be the best way of handling things? Absolutely I will admit that. But regardless of any manipulation or being misguided, one thing I can very confidently say is I’ve always maintained professionalism and fairness at all times and delivered to the best of my ability.
I don’t need everybody on this thread to love me or be my friend. I’m fully aware that as much as I hate the idea of being hated on, that it’s unrealistic to expect anything other than scepticism from people who participate here.

Although that’s a real shame and I hope it can change. I do understand it.

What I would ask is that you please refrain from mocking and insulting me without really knowing me.

I’m not working with anybody one-to-one for the time being. I am taking more time to focus on my Tribute company, getting more education, learning new skills and in the meantime I am continuing to run a low fee membership site where there are hours worth of training videos from multiple people in business and personal development (not just me) and I will also be giving group coaching sessions within the membership. It’s something I’m really passionate about and I know I have a lot of value to offer the people who join.

I won’t be keeping my account on this site open for very long as I really don’t want to spend time engaging in sites like this, however as my name continues to be brought up in a negative way I just wanted to address it, add my side and hopefully restore a little bit of balance and fairness to the way I’m being commented about.
If it’s made people understand a little more and reconsider their actions towards me that’s amazing and I’d be over the moon!

Equally if people can’t see past the fabricated narrative…. as frustrating and hurtful as it is… I understand. I’m just gutted that being involved with the twins (and paying a lot of money for the privilege) has caused so much hurt and tarnished my name.

I ultimately paid the Llewellyn to coach me because I wanted to become a better person, grow my businesses and help other people. My intentions were the exact opposite of scamming anybody. And to this day that is still something that never did happen.

Thank you to anybody who has taken the time to read my points and consider them. Again I’m truly sorry to anybody who’s had bad experiences with life coaches in general and in particular the twins and I have genuine empathy for you.

Thanks again.

bonjour222

I wonder why the blinking bear isn't over there supporting his twin, ready to document his world domination in the bodybuilding world?
Probably too busy taking far too many pictures of his hamstrings
Because he can’t afford a jet 2 flight or holiday

• Haha

Tony Arnold

In case anyone's following Llewellyn Davies's Insta this week and think he is, actually some kind of success, rather than just A Bloke On His Holidays.. Don't be fooled into paying him for anything - especially not coaching for MASSIVE SUCCESS IN BUSINESS AND LIFE!

In his own words, only cares about the impact his social media makes. Which is awkward...

Screenshot 2022-08-03 at 14.33.45.jpg

• Haha

yabby212

Chatty Member
This is the sort of conspiracy nonsense the lemon Llewellyn Davies was coming out with during the pandemic. It was funny when he posted the video of the three musketeers (‘Matt Hall, Pretesh Parmar and Alec Witts) and Dean Blackstock and of course the big bullshitting buffoon Rhys Davies all round his house doing that pointless podcast- someone reported him for breaking lockdown rules and he had the police come round to his rented manor. He then posted a passive aggressive rant video on Facebook challenging the person to message him for a fight.

because all the 'top shottas' have all their millions stacked on old 20 pound notes Llewy.. ofcourse they do you 'visionary'

For anyone outside the UK reading this.. the new £20 was issued 2 years ago and its common practise to phase old notes out after a few years.

I wonder if this is part of his con or whether he actually has no idea and believes what he says 😂 I guess he has some old stacks that he has to spend ASAP

• Haha

Qmhc2010

Chatty Member
As if these two are still trying to be relevant. Pair of scamming, delusional clowns.
The only way they will ever make it onto a prime or Netflix documentary would be about they’re conning lifestyle
They won’t even get a documentary- those broadcasters only want people who manage to make something of their dishonesty. Llewy is one of many gutter dwellers who ultimately ended up a failure.

Choccydemigod

LD seems to be competing today?? Carly introduced him as an athlete professional boxer blah blah now taking over the world of bodybuilding again?? I wonder what show and what category over 35’s with just 2 competitors?? He has met his match with Miss Thornton she too never connects her mouth and brain so talks absolute shit but with purpose!! 😂😂
Apparently he's just won his.class and came third in the open. What for his discounted world championship winner packages to spam your socials....coming soon.

• Haha

yabby212

Chatty Member
Why has he started saying 'we're representing the UK on the World scene'. It's not like you've been picked to represent the country you bell end, you're just a British bloke entering a competition abroad! If I go on holiday and have a game of table tennis, I'm hardly representing the UK am I. What a knob!
Haha! He is trying to give himself some self-importance. The lemon Llewellyn Davies is good at that as it all comes from insecurity. The truth is, him and his brother, the big bullshitting Bentley bellend have taken a shit load of gear and now pass themselves off as “professional atheletes” as he is competing in a competition set for amateurs. He’s a nobody in a competition in what most blokes competing in it just pass as a hobby yet he’s trying to portray its his career all for a few likes of Jan Davies, Claire Davies, Carly Thornton, Harrison Cole, himself and the big bullshitting Bentley bellend Rhys Davies.

I have respect for anyone that competes in any sport. But the constant over playing their very limited achievements is pathetic. "Best in Europe" "most successful UK female athlete" "UK champion" etc etc. They are both very limited amateurs that would not make the top 1'000'000 in the UK in terms of achievements in sport..given they are both pretty much full time, without needing to look after children or hold down a job they are underachieving in their chosen sport. Small fish in a very small pond, which seems to hand out big cheap medals for pretty much turning up. What happened to Rhys competing? I guess it's added to the long list of saying he will do something then not following through with a whimper and not a word said.

Tony Arnold

Ah, a reminder of Llewellyn Davies's boxing "career". Seven fights over two and a half years. Mostly in the Midlands.

To be fair, he only lost once. And boxing's tough.

But as per usual, this is inflated to sound like he was up there with (Olympian) Anthony Joshua.

The fight above is the one he lost (every round) to Travis Dickinson when he made his one trip out of the Midlands down to London. Interestingly, at the time Ol' Big Mouth had a piece in the local paper..

Apparently he "..had ten weeks to prepare so there will be no excuses if I don’t come home with the trophy.”

As per usual with these two - if they didn't bullshit everything, invent (and then try and sell to the gullible and clueless) a fantasy life where they're DOMINATING every INDUSTRY and are the WINNINGEST of THE WINNERS, people might actually take themselves a bit more seriously.

Always been their own worst enemies. But that's ego and stupidity for you..

yabby212

Chatty Member
The lemon Llewellyn Davies has announced he’s now in off-season. I guess the whole idea of the tinpot twins competing on stage vs each other can be filed along with the rest of the “didn’t happen” things.

I doubt the big bullshitting Bentley bellend Rhys Davies will compete - like with boxing, he will find some way (as he’s done in the last years) to pull away from it.

Expect another year of them two clowns telling us how they are going to take 2023 by storm, how the whole world will know their names, how the whole bodybuilding industry will be shaken up by their two physiques, how they will go to a whole new level, how they define excellence, how gifted they are and then keep reminding us they were professional footballers (they weren’t), how they were professional boxers (they weren’t), how they’re bodybuilding champions (hardly), how they’re actors (believe that and you’ll believe anything), how incredible their traction on social media is (Claire Davies and Jan Davies likes this), how they’re within the 1% earners margin (of course as their lifestyles reflect this).

• Haha

Deliverance

Disappointed with the lack of underpants shots available on Rhys’s timeline now it’s private. Nothing beats an inappropriate trousers round ankle shot for completely no reason in the middle of a public gym!! Anyone else ordered there ‘blessed one’ t shirt yet? 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Sick