Llewelyn Davies & Rhys Davies / Champions of Mind / TTTOfficial #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Idiot Harrison Cole videoing himself whilst driving another stupid trend that LD encourages to do.

These idiot need reporting going to kill someone soon. Wonder how you could go about doing this ? Think they need a wake up call from the police

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
@bigup12345 can be reported on the forces website, there’s a big crack down on it!
Has Omad ditched Rhys Davies? They don’t seem to of been training together lately! Meanwhile Limpy Llewy still hasn’t got his blue tick 😂

@bigup12345 can be reported on the forces website, there’s a big crack down on it!
Has Omad ditched Rhys Davies? They don’t seem to of been training together lately! Meanwhile Limpy Llewy still hasn’t got his blue tick 😂
Ha I forgot that Insta 'reached out to offer the blue tick'

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Why does bullshitter rhy Alway have to stroke he’s beard before he does his pointless videos

Reactions: 1
What do we think happened here?

1. Shan told him to get a job
2. Jan has put her stuff in the spare room, so he has to sleep somewhere else when he moves out
3. He was caught with a fella behind Lidl making some ‘extra money’
They’ve moved in to a numbered rental! No gates…which room will they hang Pablo and the Banksy? Hope they have room in the sellar for the cinema !!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
It looks like the seven figure earning, former professional footballer, former boxing champion, former WWE superstar, current global acting phenomenon, current bodybuilding champion, the creator of the peak performance coaching package which is probably by now discounted by 65% but has thousands of members worldwide, the big bullshitting buffoon Rhys Davies is packing his Pablo Escobar painting which had millions of people just wanting to buy it and those incredible Banksy paintings and along with Shan Molloy, Logon Molloy, Beau-Beau, Vegas and King are off to BUY yet another house. I’m sure when he does post it, Jan Davies and Claire Davies along with himself and the lemon Llewellyn Davies will like the post.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’m currently block on Rhy Davies instagram would someone be kind enough to upload some content on here regarding he’s new home and move please ?

It's been quiet for a few days. Just some rancid pants shots, and how they are gonna light up the bodybuilding world (again).
Now shits getting interesting again.
You can always count on the Tinpots to pull it out when things get quiet.
Keep the fires of shite burning lads!

New mansion....

Attachments

• Haha
Can anyone shed any light on exactly what Rhys Davies is actually prepping for? Is it just for a meet behind Lidl?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
So Rhys is showing keys and front doors being opened. He's moved!

Now lets just break this down, the fact he's not been telling everyone he purchased the property (obviously he wouldnt be capable of actaully buying a home, but he's not even pretending now), or showing off the house itself, makes it very clear it's a downgrade from the 2 bed semi on a main road that he was in previously! Otherwise it would have been splatted all over social media. Hilarious!

From the picture it looks like a very average small home.

Hardly the place you'd expect the world leading coach, pro boxer, pro footballer, UK champion body builder, WWE superstar, Nicole Kidman's right hand man, multi millionaire and NLP trainer (almost), to be living in, surely!?

Also I see Dean Blackstock coach is touting for new coaching clients using the cardboard cutout Facebook post from the tinpot twins scam coach university, limited spaces and a generic email, get in touch now!

Has anyone also noticed how Dean Blackstock NEVER mentions or tags Llewy in anything these days, always just refers to him as 'my mentor'. I do wonder if he's genuinely ashamed to be assosiated with him at this point but trapped and tit scared of leaving him?

His posts are extremely cringeworthy, almost David brent like posts these days, comparing people to battereis saying we need positive and negative just like a battery. Or another one where he talked about premature relaxation and edited in a fake laugh cut scene to make out it sounded too much like 'premature ejaculation'. What in gods name are you talking about lad?

He seems like a nice guy to be fair but he's trying way too hard to come across as mr cool on social media, it just comes off so cringey.

Reactions: 8
Dean Blackstock has been lining the lemon Llewellyn Davies’ pockets for quite some time now. I remember he was sat around the same antique table with the goblets alongside the big bullshitting buffoon Rhys Davies, the three musketeers (Alec Witts, Pretesh Parmar and Matt Hall) and Nisha Parmar doing the “Why Not” podcast where everything was unscripted and it was basically just the lot of them massaging the tinpot twins’ egos.

Speaking of the big bullshitting buffoon Rhys Davies, it certainly looks as though he’s overstayed his welcome in the “White House with the swimming pool and cinema room in the seller” and now him and his gang have gone into what can only be described as a “average” property hardly one fitting the profile of a self-made 7 figure earner, social media pioneer and a worldwide coach.

• Haha
So Rhys is showing keys and front doors being opened. He's moved!

Now lets just break this down, the fact he's not been telling everyone he purchased the property (obviously he wouldnt be capable of actaully buying a home, but he's not even pretending now), or showing off the house itself, makes it very clear it's a downgrade from the 2 bed semi on a main road that he was in previously! Otherwise it would have been splatted all over social media. Hilarious!

From the picture it looks like a very average small home.

Hardly the place you'd expect the world leading coach, pro boxer, pro footballer, UK champion body builder, WWE superstar, Nicole Kidman's right hand man, multi millionaire and NLP trainer (almost), to be living in, surely!?

Also I see Dean Blackstock coach is touting for new coaching clients using the cardboard cutout Facebook post from the tinpot twins scam coach university, limited spaces and a generic email, get in touch now!

Has anyone also noticed how Dean Blackstock NEVER mentions or tags Llewy in anything these days, always just refers to him as 'my mentor'. I do wonder if he's genuinely ashamed to be assosiated with him at this point but trapped and tit scared of leaving him?

His posts are extremely cringeworthy, almost David brent like posts these days, comparing people to battereis saying we need positive and negative just like a battery. Or another one where he talked about premature relaxation and edited in a fake laugh cut scene to make out it sounded too much like 'premature ejaculation'. What in gods name are you talking about lad?

He seems like a nice guy to be fair but he's trying way too hard to come across as mr cool on social media, it just comes off so cringey.
As Rhys says today, the new house is just a stopgap as he and his family (his words, not mine) have 'massive plans' that they are working on behind the scenes. Next video and he was saying how he will always be transparent and show everything on social media, so no idea hoe he is going to spin it.

He's getting a new 'family car' aswell... my money is on a 10 year old Range with 150k on the clock that he picks up for five grand and labels as his 'dream car' (again).

• Haha
Reactions: 5
As Rhys says today, the new house is just a stopgap as he and his family (his words, not mine) have 'massive plans' that they are working on behind the scenes. Next video and he was saying how he will always be transparent and show everything on social media, so no idea hoe he is going to spin it.

He's getting a new 'family car' aswell... my money is on a 10 year old Range with 150k on the clock that he picks up for five grand and labels as his 'dream car' (again).
Oh how brilliant, yeah that's what successful people do, put their family up in a worse and worse house year on year.

I can't wait to see the how the massive plans unfold! No doubt in the same way the supplement company, the buying of a gym, the purchase of his mums house and literally every other thing he's ever attempted or claims to have attempted in his pathetic fake life.

Well, success leaves clues Rhys! Downgrading your house and buying a shite old banger is also a massive clue that you are going no where fast, you thick bastard.

These guys are laughable, but so entertaining!

📉📉👀

Reactions: 7
Just a reminder... This is the face of a man who has, apparently, qualified for a MILLION POUND mortgage, who is one of the UK's most in-demand coaches, who evidently bought his last house (he didn't).

How do we know this Rhys? Because you told us.

You choose to plaster this kind of bullshit all over your social media. So don't be surprised when this thread holds you to account and calls you out on it.

You choose to try and get your claws into clients by appearing successful on social media, rather than having any provable, longterm success in ANY field. So just accept that when you don't do ANY of the things you claim to be about to in terms of buying dream houses, starting businesses/YouTube channels that are going to blow-up, blah, blah this thread is here to check back and give you a fat 'NOPE'.

Literally, your choice in life. And choices have consequences.

Attachments

Just a reminder... This is the face of a man who has, apparently, qualified for a MILLION POUND mortgage, who is one of the UK's most in-demand coaches, who evidently bought his last house (he didn't).

How do we know this Rhys? Because you told us.

You choose to plaster this kind of bullshit all over your social media. So don't be surprised when this thread holds you to account and calls you out on it.

You choose to try and get your claws into clients by appearing successful on social media, rather than having any provable, longterm success in ANY field. So just accept that when you don't do ANY of the things you claim to be about to in terms of buying dream houses, starting businesses/YouTube channels that are going to blow-up, blah, blah this thread is here to check back and give you a fat 'NOPE'.

Literally, your choice in life. And choices have consequences.
Rhys move from thick to having me think he may have been dropped on his head a few times when I was a baby across the road from the crack den (and didn’t land on the mattress); he’s posting photos of his new keys, with the ID code in them. For £7.95, someone can get a copy made and walk into his house and then walk out with his watches, the Pablo, the Musclemeat, the keys to his cars, and his dignity.

incredible when you think he was getting robbed a few months ago.

• Haha
Anyone else notice the lemon Llewellyn Davies doesn’t post so many pointless ranty Facebook live videos anymore!

because all the 'top shottas' have all their millions stacked on old 20 pound notes Llewy.. ofcourse they do you 'visionary'

For anyone outside the UK reading this.. the new £20 was issued 2 years ago and its common practise to phase old notes out after a few years.

I wonder if this is part of his con or whether he actually has no idea and believes what he says 😂 I guess he has some old stacks that he has to spend ASAP

Attachments

• Haha
This is the sort of conspiracy nonsense the lemon Llewellyn Davies was coming out with during the pandemic. It was funny when he posted the video of the three musketeers (‘Matt Hall, Pretesh Parmar and Alec Witts) and Dean Blackstock and of course the big bullshitting buffoon Rhys Davies all round his house doing that pointless podcast- someone reported him for breaking lockdown rules and he had the police come round to his rented manor. He then posted a passive aggressive rant video on Facebook challenging the person to message him for a fight.

because all the 'top shottas' have all their millions stacked on old 20 pound notes Llewy.. ofcourse they do you 'visionary'

For anyone outside the UK reading this.. the new £20 was issued 2 years ago and its common practise to phase old notes out after a few years.

I wonder if this is part of his con or whether he actually has no idea and believes what he says 😂 I guess he has some old stacks that he has to spend ASAP

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.