Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Choccydemigod

View attachment 1344325
Course they did you fuckin idiot LOL, What a sausage you are, you honestly believe the absolute shit that comes out your mouth, Oh look, Mummy and aunty liked the photo as per usual, I know you're reading this, just go back to what you're good at.......... Sucking dick round the back of Heron foods ya Dickhead

Also, What kind of a fuckin Narcissist likes his own photos?? LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL you really are a cunt aint ya
Dying 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7

Qmhc2010

Chatty Member
It's Wednesday, and it's been two weeks since the last one, so time for the latest photo of Llewy with his kid at the contact centre.

I wonder if he's introduced India to Carly yet? I'm sure India is at the age where she is now ready to join the 'Jet Set Power Group', although she may not be welcome as she probably has a higher IQ than Carly.

• Haha

yabby212

Chatty Member
If the three musketeers (Matt Hall, Pretesh Parmar and Alec Witts) are so mortified by their mentions in these threads then perhaps they all need to locate the nearest mirrors and take long look at themselves and think why for months on end when the tinpot twins were lying, cheating and stealing, none of them had it in them to call it quits rather go along with the scamming schemes the tinpot twins were leveraging onto innocent and vulnerable people. Two days before the three musketeers came out and publicly stated they were sailing off into the sunset, they were in the lemon Llewellyn Davies’s hotel room giving him an up close and personal pose down, right down in their briefs. This whole narrative of them being these three young, easily influenced poor sods is bullshit. They are all around the age of 30 and knew exactly what was going on whilst they were breaking lockdown rules to sit around that antique table sipping out of those goblets spouting a load of crap with the lemon Llewellyn Davies and the bullshitting buffoon Rhys Davies.

• Haha

Qmhc2010

Chatty Member
As someone who has this on good authority I feel I should speak plainly. I think the ethos of this forum is losing its direction. Speaking from the narrative of someone who knows a fair bit, the general outlook from Georgia's perspective these days seems to be that she also no longer feels the need to protect llewellyn davies or feel ashamed about speaking the truth to those who ask her. I get the feeling that aside from stating true facts about his behaviour and personality during their marriage that she tries to keep it as careful as she can, as like we all know she has a current court case ongoing with him, an order out against him and a fortnightly (not weekly) placement in order for him to have one hour contact with his daughter under supervision.
I would firstly say that having heard and been closely linked with their situation and despite what public opinion is (I don't know Matt by the way) Matt Hall is beyond comparable to llewellyn davies and Rhys davies. Despite what people believe about 'life coaching' it is a service that people choose to pay for. Whether people are in agreeance with its codes of conduct or ethical boundaries, people do pay the money and they do actually benefit a lot of the time from the service the receive. Matt, like many others may have been misguided for a small period of time but to come to the realisation that the road he was headed down was the wrong one actually shows that he is a man of morals and ultimately good intentions. We're all just trying to make a living after all. If people are happy to pay the bucks then I bet not any one of you would likely turn it down. As he said, no one has ever been blocked/unhappy with his service or not refunded, to me that says more about him and his ethical values and is no different to perhaps a personal trainer in the same position. The industry should definitely be more regulated however which I'm sure we all agree on. Any way that aside, Matt is a victim just like the others. To compare them and tarnish them with the same damaging reputation as llewellyn davies and Rhys davies is actually quite damaging because I know that there a very few people in this world that are even slightly near their scale. Llewellyn and Rhys Davies have a mentally damaging affect on almost everyone that is involved with them. I very much doubt Matt, Pretesh, Alec have the same ulterior motives as these two men. They were just caught up for a while, in exactly the same way Georgia and Lauren were, although in a different context. Having known almost first hand the type of people llewellyn and Rhys are, I think I could safely say that Matt Hall etc is nothing like them and here are my reasons why :

° they are void of empathy
° they are masters of manipulation
° they can articulate their narrative to a completely deluded scale
°they are dysfunctional in business/life and relationships. A few examples of this is based on llewellyns many affairs with clients. His obsessive compulsion to engage in sex acts with strange men whom he met off the internet. This isn't just pin pointed to men in general making him bi sexual, this was a number of dysfunctional and confused sexual engagements with older men, transexuals and a BDSM type of nature all whilst his wife and daughter sit unknown at home, putting her at risk sexually. I'm not saying this lifestyle is not ok but I think it does have some type of reflection on his toxic and damaged state of mind. I also have seen first hand evidence of all these statements and have it on very good authority.
°his double life with a hooker that he met of the internet who he also threatened when she turned against him
°their abusive behaviour physically/mentally. My source showed me pictures from when llewellyn had kicked Georgia across the driveway. I was told he also bit her, pulled out her hair, urinated on her and fractured her finger
°he has a suspended sentence for domestic abuse and is also listed on Clare's law
°he has a further case ongoing for breaches of his order
° he barely pays any money towards his daughter given that he is a self made millionaire
°he still tries to portray that he is the epitome of a good father or man in general

These are just a minority of reasons why I think it's unfair to tarnish Matt Hall and any others with the same brush as llewellyn Davies and Rhys Davies.
They are good people that got mixed up with bad people. Just like Georgia, just like Lauren and just like any others that they draw in and tear down. Abuse does not happen overnight, whether you are in a personal relationship with these men or in a business relationship. Manipulation and abuse happens over a period of time and usually that's why women very often take so long to walk away. They become reliant, and dependent on these people and soon become to entangled in a place of desperation that it makes it so hard to leave. They have lost all their self belief self worth and to be honest they are scared. This happens over a substanstial amount of time, we all know that. Let's not forget who the monsters are here and why this forum is here in the first place.
I commend Georgia and Lauren and all the others that finally were brave enough to get out of that toxic realtionship. It's no easy feat....whether their work choices are not necessarily your cup of tea, if people are happy with the service they are getting then carry on. Llewellyn Davies and Rhys Davies just portray a HUGELY bad example of how these services can be used in an extremely bad way to get money out of people by deception and dillusion. I think Matt Hall has addressed his situation and could of easily been influenced by their standards but actually he did see the lies and the narcism and finally was brave enough to get out and say actually no I'm not that person who wants to follow that.
I can confidently say that I have been advised that Georgia and her daughter are in a much better place, however the battle is constant and draining. Her daughter's safety is obviously her top priority.
It's very easy for us I think to look from the outside and make a judgement. Until you have been in that environment you don't know what you would do. Llewellyn Davies is a massive character and very very intimidating. Just like Rhys Davies, and to be entangled in their games is not a position I would like to see my worst enemy in. Let's not judge the victims who have been enthralled in their abuse but applaud them for having the courage to come forward. Surely that approach would encourage others to do the same and then the message would be a better one. Speak up and we will support you and help others to not ever be exposed to these two toxic narcassictic humans again.. surely that is the message we should be spreading
This is a good post (some shocking detail that I wasn't aware of aswell).

From a personal point of view, my interest in this pair of dickheads started when I saw Llewy in Ripped Gym in Harlow back in 2015/16 trying to 'coach' people. I'm not a personal trainer, but I felt comfortable concluding that he didn't have a clue (or insurance/ qualifications).

I agree that the forum shouldn't lose it's direction i.e it should be warning people about how dodgy Llewy Davies and Rhys Davies are. However, having witnessed them first hand, seen the delusions of grandeur and seen the stuff online that goes from amusing right through to comedy gold (building cinema room in the 'sellar' at the rented white house, the two day turnaround on a house purchase due to 'connections in the property market', the antiques in the rented manor, the Audemars Piguet that came and went in a month when the payments weren't made, the blacked our Rolls Royce that's still not been ordered, the Range Rover that was ordered on the flight to the Maldives 18 months ago but hasn't yet appeared, selling out the O2 etc), I do thoroughly enjoy watching the shambolic lives that they lead, and the truly bizarre lies that they tell under the assumption that the viewing public have no memory beyond the previous five minutes, and I enjoy discussing it in the same way I enjoy discussing football.

The specifics mentioned about his history with his wife (and various partners) is appalling, and I don't think any of us are making light of that.

Hopefully Llewy and Rhys can tell their side of the story in the upcoming Amazon documentary (if they aren't too busy buying and setting up the new gym)...

• Heart

Qmhc2010

Chatty Member
I’ll just leave all these here…

RHYS DAVIES CONMAN posted these 24th May 2021.

We must be the VANILLA CUNTS, despite none of us not lasting a year in a rental that we blagged was a dream house that we purchased in less than a week… 😂

And now he’s posting about making moves behind the scenes… because he’s told us in the past he’s a Visionary 😂 🤔 🙄

Everything is cyclical… so RHYS DAVIES will be back on the mattress in the crack den, as that’s where he began before the years of scamming.

But he’s back making those career defining moves… 😂

And don’t get me started on the bollocks that is continually spewing from LLEWELLYN DAVIES mouth, I don’t have the energy to even post about his bullshit 💩
I'm surprised he's managed to have the time for all these moves in the past few weeks as he's getting ready for his bodybuilding comeback. Oh, wait...

That's been abandoned aswell as he couldn't afford a prep coach.

Rhys gets better by the day- cannot wait to see him explain why he is now happy in a house with a number.

• Haha

Jakey56

If she was ordering a brand new one she still wouldn’t have it as the waiting lists for all new cars is horrendous at the moment…but of course they wouldn’t know that, not being in a position to buy one! X
Or it could be like when Rhys 'bought' his dream house that is back on the rental market, when he pulled a few strings to get the sale pushed through in a couple of days, as you do!

• Haha

Jakey56

Pain of his day because he has to try and remember which car hasn't been taxed/insured, which one has konked out, and which imaginary car he should post on his socials.

• Haha

ballerboy

They literally both got knocked out by a lad called Rory at the sky dome in their boxing days. Literally one after the other and they did nothing. They ain’t got a pot to piss in. Only money they make now is gay for pay

• Haha

Escobar

I would imagine that with the court cases that are currently ongoing Georgia won't be on here anytime soon.

She's an intelligent woman that acts with integrity, I'm sure one day she will have her say, and by god it will be good!!!! but at the right time.
Don't forget she has a young family that comes first in her life, and they need the correct protection from that complete narcissist, bullying, vindictive, abusing, cheating, man f***ing c**t that's no good to anyone in this world.

Qmhc2010

Chatty Member
He does like the helicopter bullshit stuff, yes he rented one to collect him and his then wife from the manor once for a trip to London (20mins), but as I recall he didn't have enough ££££'s for a return journey!!!! And just took photos for 'social media'

He is also very well known locally in the local pub for spouting off his bullshit about his non-existent relationships with successful business people and made up trips in their own helicopters (just to note, these businessmen do not have helicopters) and everyone he tells knows this!! And also knows they wouldn't choose to spend 10 secs with the man shagging, wife beating, narcissist c**t. But the absolutely cringe worthy stories just to get some praise from people is so embarrassing!!
Seems like whatever has happened is serious if he's still seeing his daughter in a contact centre?? Not that a person like that deserves to be a father, but as his daughter has a brain in her head it won't be long before she works that out!!!!
If all goes to plan, this Wednesday is contact day so we should get the selfie carefully edited to not show the supervision staff, the plastic furniture, or the people in the background wondering why a grown man is wearing a t-shirt with Gluteywear slapped across the front.

• Haha

Deliverance

No mention of class size, so likely 2/3 people.
No chance of him winning a pro card any time soon, he’s miles away from the standard required.
What do you mean? An anonymous hotel worker recognised him apparently because TTT are so big in the bodybuilding game!! Game changers!!

• Haha

Escobar

Heard through the grapevine that bailiffs were at the manor today. 100k outstanding. Anyone know of his address to update for the HMRC

• Heart
  • Wow

biglad010

I’ll just leave all these here…

RHYS DAVIES CONMAN posted these 24th May 2021.

We must be the VANILLA CUNTS, despite none of us not lasting a year in a rental that we blagged was a dream house that we purchased in less than a week… 😂

And now he’s posting about making moves behind the scenes… because he’s told us in the past he’s a Visionary 😂 🤔 🙄

Everything is cyclical… so RHYS DAVIES will be back on the mattress in the crack den, as that’s where he began before the years of scamming.

But he’s back making those career defining moves… 😂

And don’t get me started on the bollocks that is continually spewing from LLEWELLYN DAVIES mouth, I don’t have the energy to even post about his bullshit 💩
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL what an absolute CUNT you are Rhys, Everyone knows it, Even the people you think dont, soon there will be no one left to blag and then you are fucked and it couldnt of happened to a nicer wanker.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Heart

Jakey56

Loving Rhys today 'Insta, I always have to find somewhere in my house to do videos that don't show my possessions'

Well there's probably 2 real reasons for this isn't there Rhys.

1) You don't want to give any clues away as to where you ran off to, following your midnight flit from the rented semi that you pretended to buy, but obviously didn't as it was another lie.

2) You no longer have any possessions or even a rented house worth showing off. It's all gone.