Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

DellaC

VIP Member
I hope so Ode, she's just text to see if we're busy over the weekend, so obviouy I've dropped everything and she's coming to stay with us. PC prick is working, I think she wants some TLC and some good grub.

My sons best mate stayed last night and is staying tonight so it's like an open house 😂😂

How are you doing @odetotheseaweed ?

• Heart
Reactions: 9

odetotheseaweed

VIP Member
Keeping absolutely everything crossed! 🤞🏼🤞🏼❤

When is official testing day?
I have a blood test at the clinic on Monday where they will check for hcg. If it’s present (🤞) I’ll go back again on Weds to check its doubling. Then around 6 weeks for a scan

Cousin is coming to stay Sunday so we can test together Monday morning before the blood test. I’ll be peeing on sticks daily until then to make sure I’m confident she’s getting her BFP!

• Heart

DellaC

VIP Member
Credit where its due @IdeletedbutI'mbackagain at least he's accepting some help. I hope he benefits 💙

Happy Paddy's day 🍀

My family are at the parade near Manchester. I'm at home cooking up a big roast ready for about 15 of us 😱

Sent my hubby out this morning for a few last minute supplies including loo roll....he came back with Rhubarb and Raspberry scented...so our guests will get nibbles, a meal, some booze and a dose of thrush on this fine paddy's day 😂

My daughter made me laugh...asking if PC Prick could come 😂😂😂😂 no love, no he can't 😎😎🥳

• Haha
  • Heart

gigilouxx

VIP Member
Baby is all good and I’m okay too just tired, midwife came yesterday and he’s got a heel prick on Monday. He’s just large and in charge

• Heart
  • Haha

Okgolightly

VIP Member
Hey Twattlers, I’ve only just realised it’s the Grand National on Saturday. If anyone fancies a flutter I reckon a mare will win for the first time in about 75 years. Limerick Lace at 20/1 and Galia Des Liteaux at 25/1 will be carrying my £5 each way bets. 🤞🏻
I always place a bet on the grand national, I go for the name I like most more than anything else 🤣

Ended up in a&e with the baby early hours of this morning, he had a sky high temp and wouldn’t stop screaming- he’s got a chest infection and antibiotics. Every time he isn’t attached to me he screams 😫 I’m so tired thankfully mini is happy to play inside and watch films today!

• Sad
  • Heart

DellaC

VIP Member
I love how he ate his McDonald’s and cake and then was like thats me done for the day 🤣❤
Same shit, different day 😂

I've had to do the bottom half of one of his walls in mirror so he can prance about like a ballet dancer and watch himself 😂😂 Sometimes when he's all dressed and I say go look in the mirror. He looks, gives a twirl and then kisses his reflection 😂😂 The boy loves himself!

• Haha
  • Heart

DellaC

VIP Member
Only the 3 of us 🙂 Flight was too long for the pregnant one. Thankfully.

Oh I've had a right day with her. I'll let PC Prick take the reins for the next 10 nights 😂 Or maybe I should refer to him as Doctor because he's persuaded/advised her to come off her antidepressants 😵💫😵💫😵💫

• Wow
  • Sad

DellaC

VIP Member
I’m not telling you what to do, but this absolutely stinks of coercive control. Keep an eye on her a damn close one and don’t push them together. He sounds one vile bastard
I'm honestly at a loss Gigi, I almost cancelled the holiday but I just think I'm making everything worse no matter what I do. I have absolutely no experience with this kind of thing but agree it's like he's controlling her.

She's going to Dublin on Saturday to spend time with her Grandad and the rest of the family so I know she'll be fine there.

Any advice will be welcome love x

• Heart

DellaC

VIP Member
His face just fills me with fucking rage 😂

Brought them gifts from out holibobs.
Gave him his aftershave. (My daughter told us which to get): he said thanks and immediately said 'hope its not knock off'.

Fuck off.

Bought her some bits including her some Bamboo perfume she wanted for ages.
'Smells like something you clean toilets with'

Fuck off.

We call the baby Minnie Mouse as a nickname, so obviously we had to get her a big Minnie Mouse plush.
'It's so chav, we can keep it here for when she visits' and then made some comment about his apartment being crammed with baby stuff already.

Fuck off.

It's pathetic stuff but he gets my back right up. Anyway my girl looks absolutely beautiful. She's definitely gotten a lot bigger since I last saw her.

They're watching the end of the match before they go.
---
'My parents.....'

If he starts a sentence with that once more I will stab him.

His fucking parents let him drag himself and his brother up because they were always working in the restaurant! His Dads about 107 and his Mum is a bike. She's had more sausage than the local fucking butchers.

There, I've said it 😂😂
---
Oh and his hair is ridiculous. He looks like Arg 😂😂

Ohh I'm gonna tell him 😂😂😂

• Heart
  • Haha

2ofeach

VIP Member
Huge congratulations to you @gigilouxx on the safe arrival of the newest UFC member....yikes my love..... lad just punched & kicked himself out.
You must feel like stretched Armstrong 🤣

@IdeletedbutI'mbackagain very best of luck at your appointment & whatever the next stage of your treatment is I pray you sail through it with ease.

What you're doing is truly remarkable @odetotheseaweed, such precious, priceless cargo. All you can do is stay healthy and let the process happen... rooting for you all

@raspberryjuice not to alarm you but do be mindful of pre eclampsia. Remove any rings for the time being....

@DellaC ... shit! You take quiet solace from the shock of seeing your daughter on the arm of dick head, which I agree would knock you sick, in a nice hotel only to be rudely disturbed by an only fans meet & greet......fucking liberty.
Is it a 'did you get a good nights sleep' guarantee establishment that you might get some compo 😴😴😴

I'm sure I've missed some of you with equally important dramas or details but I'm trying to catch up so apologies in advance.

I had a very busy birthday & mothers day weekend of watching sport, eating delicious food, visitors... many visitors, grave visiting, lack of vases, ample washing up and some sleep.
Thanks all for the birthday wishes, so kind ❤

• Heart
The gobshite pillock! He's your husband not your child!

Men are really so very pathetic at times! It's not his fault, it's his genetics darling.

Does he have a Dad or someone who could give him some support and guidance separate to your family unit? He's a bit lost isn't he? He needs some help but not from you, you have enough on your plate xx
I was going to suggest the same as Della.

Granted he's upset you & you're right to be disappointed but....maybe he's so bloody damn relieved you're C clear he's lost his senses a little.
That said I know you've the mastectomy to do yet....this is something he CAN see forever, might that be playing into it somewhat.
I'm not cancelling his behaviour at all ❤

I'm enjoying the Bounty éclairs. They're in the fridge & I ate one each toilet trip last night 🤣 & I had them for breakfast too. I would, could easily eat the whole box I'm being very restrained.
Have had another talk with him today, he's going to avail of the free counselling that's on offer to family members of cancer sufferers. Maybe even some of the holistic treatments. Whatever he is going through I'm just simply not able to help him with it at the moment and he's definitely going through something.

Happy St Patrick's Day all!!! ☘

• Heart

Liverbird2003

VIP Member
Oh @DellaC I hope your daughter is ok, must have been a bad fall. It is good that she called her dad instead of PC Prick. Have an amazing weekend with her.
I've watched all of mafs Australia. I enjoyed it.
We've been to paultons park today. Been completely rinsed out by the kids, the weather was beautiful and it was warm enough for them to go in the splash park. So good to have some sun on us and not need jackets.

• Heart

odetotheseaweed

VIP Member
I have the day off, just going to meet my friend for lunch, feet up later once I pick the kids up from school. Think implant-y thoughts everyone 🥰

• Heart

gigilouxx

VIP Member
This sounds great! Do you have a recipe?
2 spring onions
Half a white onion
4 scotch bonnet
Thyme
Ginger
About half a garlic bulb
4-5 big spoons of brown sugar
Salt
Pimento seeds
Nutmeg
All spice
Black pepper
2 limes juiced
Browning
A tin of pineapple and tip some juice in

Blend all that up, add green seasoning that u can get from any Caribbean shop then marinate the chicken for 2 hours, don’t do it any longer than that cos the pineapple fucks the chicken up
Then cook it how you like. It’s dead nice. If you wanna go easy on the spices use 1 or 2 scotch bonnets and take the seeds out x

• Heart

DellaC

VIP Member
Oh Della, I'm so sorry to hear that 💔 I really hope she sees sense soon. They child doesn't need a father like that in their life.

Thank you for your message. It's funny because I know that's why I am doing it, but yet, I can't bloody stop myself either!!! I just want them to know they are loved. I think I tell them about 10 times every day 🙃 but I need to keep reminding myself that I want them to be able to function in this world and be resilient as fuck cause life can be hard and knock you down a lot. I hope I can get a grip of myself 😬
It's so difficult isn't it?

My daughter is kind, she's funny, she will help anyone, she respects older people and people with disabilities, she has no prejudice towards any race or religion and actually she has a really good work ethic.

We have done right by her in that sense but along the way I've somehow allowed her to become greedy and entitled. She expects the best and won't accept less. I just hope becoming a Mum changes that in her.

I'm also absolutely worried sick about her living with this boy. She's caused utter chaos this week 🙈

• Heart