Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

gigilouxx

VIP Member
The fat man is awake again for a feed. He had his heel prick today
Can’t believe he’s a week old already, he’s like me in baby form, in bed at night secret eating

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11

DellaC

VIP Member
She was in Ireland most of the time but they all saw the red flags. He's constantly texting and calling her, checking up on her and then one of the nights she was going to Temple Bar with her cousins and he purposely caused a massive row that night so she was in tears and couldn't enjoy the night.

• Angry
  • Heart
I have had enough of the universe I want off 😞 Mr Caledonians work have fucked his earnings up from December by not paying proper tax and we now owe universal credit 700 we got the letter in our journal today 😭😭 on top of all his health issues and being signed off work on top of everything else I dont know how much more I can take

• Sad
  • Heart

raspberryjuice

VIP Member
13th may as it’s the closest slot they had which is later than they’d like. But they told me they’ll probably bring it forward after my next scan anyway because baby is currently on 95th percentile apparently 😳 they also said if I go in to labour before hand now as long as I’m not fully dilated when I get to the hospital (no chance, I’ll be there at the first twinge 😂) then they’ll do a csection which is the opposite of what I was told before so that’s reassuring.

• Heart

DellaC

VIP Member
I bet your daughter is mortified by his behaviour. I hope she sees the light soon. Well done for getting through it. I hope you at least spat in his crumble if you didn’t put glass in it 🙂
She text when they got back to his.

'Thank you and I'm sorry'

So she knows.

• Heart
  • Sad

oldjamfan

VIP Member
Evening Twattlers, what have I missed?

Just back from a few days away. Been shagging for England but kept getting interrupted by whoever was in the next room to me, ignorant fuckers. Bet they were just jealous.

Anyway hope everyone is well xx

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
I’m in bed crying at nothing. Seen a tiktok that said “our lockdown babies are starting school this year” and it’s upset me. Told my bf I missed lockdown and want to go back with the younger babies. He’s just staring at me like I’ve said I wanna bite a pigeons head off
My oldest is starting school this year, I miss the baby stage with her so much, with all of them!! Baby deleted will be one next month and I am miserable about it. I don't want this part of my life to be over 💔

• Heart

raspberryjuice

VIP Member
Sent Mr R to M&S for “the posh butter with salt in”.

Apparently I wasn’t specific enough.

IMG_5528.jpeg

Butter with a side of butter for dinner anyone? 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

odetotheseaweed

VIP Member
My kid won his football match today, does that count? 😂 didn’t win any money though

Or the biggest win of all today, my partner is home from his work trip after 2 long weeks!

• Heart

DellaC

VIP Member
Haha Jammy...Good old Bolton Market. Its not the same nowadays, infact Bolton is awful and I used to love going there. It's rough as sin now.

@raspberryjuice I'm not sure she will be back. I don't think she's going to much enjoy living in a second floor flat with a baby. Carrying (a very expensive 😂) buggy up and down the stairs but she's done her very best to burn her bridges this week. Not just with us, with her best friends too.

Anyway sorry for the moan darlings. I've been in bed all day, not so much as walked the dogs, not showered or done any work. I best get myself sorted because my little hooligan will be home soon and we're having a special tea to celebrate World Downs Syndrome Day 💙💛💙💛 McDonalds and Cake was the order placed this morning 😂 (oh and juice with LOTS OF ICE )

• Heart
@DellaC, you did fantastically. Honestly, I would have lost the head. The more you don't rise to him, the more he will show himself up. It's called grey rocking. He will keep escalating to get a reaction out of you but that's what he desires more than anything, try and remember that every time you get the urge to headbutt him. You're hurting him more by doing nothing 🩷
I pray your daughter sees the light before baby is born, I'd hate for the poor baby to have a shit name tied forever to him as a symbol of the power he held.

• Heart

raspberryjuice

VIP Member
Hello everyone 👋🏻 hope you’re all ok!

It’s my baby shower today and I’ve had a total of 2 hours sleep so I feel like shit and don’t want to go. Ugh. I won’t even be able to sleep when I get home because my dad’s over all day decorating. I sound so ungrateful but I just want to stay in bed 😩

• Heart
  • Sad

gigilouxx

VIP Member
In the midst of all your national losses I just wanna let you all know I won 200 quid on the UFC last night 🤣 off a fiver

• Haha
  • Heart
  • Wow

DellaC

VIP Member
That's why we're doing it Gigi, what you said about coercion really resonated with me. Me and her Dad have had time to talk and get our plan together whilst we were away.

He just wants to pummel him but that's not helpful. So, we're going to do what needs doing.

I'm practising my fake smiles in the mirror...my mouth is fine I just need to train my eyes 😂🙈

• Heart

odetotheseaweed

VIP Member
Good luck with your scans @Lucyxxxx and @raspberryjuice. Rasp, I hope they take your history into account too with the scan.

@odetotheseaweed when can you take a test? That wait must be torture. I'm sure my sister-in-law tested earlier, unable to hold out. Your cousin will be dragging you into the loo.
Officially, I have a blood test at the clinic on Monday. They said not to test at home, but if you absolutely have to then to test the same day as the blood test. So, to prepare myself for Monday, I’ll probably test Friday which is 7days post transfer (equivalent of 12dpo)

And to prepare myself for Friday I’ll probably test tomorrow 😂 cousin is staying Sunday night so we can test together Monday morning.

I won’t tell her about any others because we got to this point once before and it didn’t work out.
🤞
---
Been up since 6am with excitement wahooooo
im so excited for you!

• Heart

raspberryjuice

VIP Member
Anyway thank you all, I won't keep boring you all with it but I was particularly anxious last night. You've all been ace so thank you 😘😘❤❤
Listen, lady - you are boring nobody. We are all here whenever you want to talk - just like you have been there for all of us at some point over the time of these threads.
I’m pleased to see she apologised this morning (not that she should have to at all, it’s PC Prick that should be sending a grovelling apology), but it shows she knows he’s out of line and the more he does that the closer she will come to saying fuck this. It’s such a difficult position for you all to be in. I would keep inviting them round, he’s doing the work for you every time he’s an asshole. I know you don’t want him around Mini Della so could you perhaps do lunch with them both when he’s at school, or later evenings when he’s gone to bed? The more time you spend with him the more he’s going to show her what he’s really like. And she does seem sensible enough to open her eyes to that sooner rather than later if she’s already apologising for him.

Also, maybe see if you can get your hands on some Novichok instead of his favourite aftershave next time you go away. Time it with a spa trip so your daughter is well away from him at the time 😁

Hope you have a lovely afternoon at the sea side ❤

• Heart