Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lucyxxxx

VIP Member
Morning guys. Thank you for your well wishes. Baby girl is fine. She's just being dramatic. Went in and they tested and said its not my waters and not a UTI. Said I could have another infection so they've sent swabs off to be tested. Was very worried. She just likes keeping me on my toes. Boys never did this. Her heartbeat is abit high but within guidelines. ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 15
🎉🎉🎉🎉 mini Caledonian actually took a bottle this morning 🎉🎉🎉🎉 he took 4oz of a 7oz bottle. Stopping breastfeeding might be a bit easier now

• Heart
Reactions: 14

odetotheseaweed

VIP Member
Guys

The line is still there and is definitely darker than 2 days ago! I really really hope this is the one (or 2) 🤞🤞🤞🤞

• Heart

odetotheseaweed

VIP Member
How is everyone today?

@DellaC did you find your make up bag?

@raspberryjuice what time is your scan?

I’ve been awake since 5am

So I got up and did a test, and it’s faint but there were definitely 2 lines! I can’t tell anyone in real life but needed to tell someone so I’m telling you guys

• Heart

odetotheseaweed

VIP Member
Have you told your cousin the news @odetotheseaweed ??
She found the box as soon as she got here and went to put her stuff in the guest room. I followed her up and watched her opened it, I’ve never seen her spin round so fast or ask “are you serious? Is this real?” So many times.

Every now and then she will look over at me and start crying, my kids think she’s totally mental 😂

• Heart

2ofeach

VIP Member

We're all pleased as punch that we have a healthy & safely delivered granddaughter.
Mum & dad 🤣 are exhausted.

• Heart
Reactions: 13

odetotheseaweed

VIP Member
Afternoon fellas

Early trip to the clinic this morning for more bloods, but means I’ve just had the call to say HCG has doubled and then some. Which is great news!

That’s us done now for HCG testing, booked in for a scan at 7+1 where they will determine how many implanted and if/how they are developing. It’s going to be a long couple of weeks waiting

Thank you so much for all your support the last few weeks, I think I said before but very few people know what’s going on in real life so it’s been so nice being able to talk about it xx

• Heart
Reactions: 12

raspberryjuice

VIP Member
I had the best time and was truly spoilt 🥰 was so nice to see everyone after months cooped up in the house on bed rest too!

• Heart

odetotheseaweed

VIP Member

We're all pleased as punch that we have a healthy & safely delivered granddaughter.
Amazing news! Congratulations to all ❤
---
I’ve had some niggly pains over the weekend and the midwife called yesterday to arrange my booking appointment so I told her and she booked me in for a scan this morning to check for ectopic

Turns out THEY are just making themselves comfy for now. 2 sacs, both embryos seem to have implanted (in the right place thankfully) but it’s too early to say they are viable/see heartbeats etc. Booked in to go back to EPU next week to see how things have progressed

Last edited:
  • Heart

odetotheseaweed

VIP Member
Morning fellas!

Just got home from the follow up scan and we saw two beautiful little heartbeats ❤❤

One twin is slightly smaller than the other but they said that’s not unusual or anything to worry about. Next milestone is Mondays scan at the IVF clinic where we have to hope both are still growing as expected 🤞

• Heart

gigilouxx

VIP Member
Only the 3 of us 🙂 Flight was too long for the pregnant one. Thankfully.

Oh I've had a right day with her. I'll let PC Prick take the reins for the next 10 nights 😂 Or maybe I should refer to him as Doctor because he's persuaded/advised her to come off her antidepressants 😵💫😵💫😵💫
I’m not telling you what to do, but this absolutely stinks of coercive control. Keep an eye on her a damn close one and don’t push them together. He sounds one vile bastard

• Heart

odetotheseaweed

VIP Member
Happy Monday fellas, hope you’re all ok

Had my blood test this morning and just got the call to say the blood results came back positive. HCG is in the normal range but at the higher end of normal for this stage (I don’t think this really means anything though re: how many implanted)

Back in Weds to make sure the HCG levels have doubled and then there’s nothing else to do until they do a scan at 6+1 🥰

• Heart

raspberryjuice

VIP Member
That’s amazing @odetotheseaweed so excited for you all! I wonder if both embryos have stuck if it’s showing up so early 🥰

Our scan went well. Baby is going to be ginormous 😂 he’s slightly under 5lb at 32 weeks. Everything else is looking great and my placenta is no longer kissing my cervix so I’m a bit less worried about potentially going in to labour before my CS. It was crazy to see how much bigger he’s got since my last scan 4 weeks ago. It was nice to finally have a positive appointment!

• Heart
Reactions: 11

Liverbird2003

VIP Member
Got my daughter and PC Prick her boyfriend coming for a roast dinner tonight.

I have extended the olive branch in the hope that it is accepted. I need to keep a close eye on what this boy is doing and I can't do that if he's banned from our home.

I feel sick in my stomach.

Is it too early for wine? 😂😂
Keep your friends close, and enemies closer.
Kill the fucker with kindness (don't really kill him, I think the sentences are harsher if you kill a copper, even twat ones).

• Heart
  • Haha

gigilouxx

VIP Member
@DellaC shell be back before you know it, honestly he’s another manipulative wasteman like my eldests dad was. Tell him I said fuck the police x

• Haha
  • Heart

Peepynose

Sorry to hear about your girl’s head bang @DellaC, some time been looked after and with you all at home will do her good.

I’m not a baker but I’m dead chuffed with the cake I’ve made for my boy’s birthday…
A92CB510-9397-47D0-A970-3A9A1AC54E7B.jpeg

I bought ready made icing this time and it made the world of difference as buttercream and piping are my nemesis! Can’t wait to see his little face in the morning.

We are off to the zoo tomorrow. Hope you all have a good weekend and the sun shines for you ☀

• Heart

Lucyxxxx

VIP Member

Congratulations!!! ❤

Anyone here who's not recently given birth or waiting to give birth or becoming a grandparent? Bet slingos secretly up the duff at this rate.

• Haha
  • Heart