Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

DellaC

VIP Member
You can have them πŸ˜‚ it's that bad I'm looking at laminate for the kitchen now and eating Mrs Tilly's tablet in sorrow πŸ˜‚
And what does Mrs Tilly say about you eating her iPad?
---
If I'm going to be out for any period of time I get my boys a couple of these. There's some massive bones for about Β£6 too and they love them. None of mine have ever been really keen on licky mats or owt like that but they love a good bone. The bits get everywhere though πŸ™ˆ

• Heart
Reactions: 1

raspberryjuice

VIP Member
I’m really craving some spaghetti hoops, would it be unreasonable to make Mr R drive home from work with a tin of them for me the baby right now? πŸ‘€
---
Unfortunately I’m at A&E with mini, she has been in so much pain with her stomach and constipation I’ve had to bring her in 😟 I do have a front row seat to a couple with a young baby who have just split up but have bought the baby to hospital together. He apparently cheated with one of her friends and she is giving him hell over it 😬
Hope mini is on the mend soon! πŸ˜”
Sounds like some fun Friday night entertainment otherwise though 😁

• Heart
Reactions: 1

raspberryjuice

VIP Member
I've still not gone home πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
I've had my hair done, bought some clothes and had a nice tea out. Now in my room with a bottle of wine, an Easter Egg and Netflix πŸ™ˆ

They can fuck.right.off! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Ok that’s a no πŸ˜‚ Has Mr D pissed you off too? Hope your neighbours are less randy tonight!

Happy Monday fellas, hope you’re all ok

Had my blood test this morning and just got the call to say the blood results came back positive. HCG is in the normal range but at the higher end of normal for this stage (I don’t think this really means anything though re: how many implanted)

Back in Weds to make sure the HCG levels have doubled and then there’s nothing else to do until they do a scan at 6+1 πŸ₯°
Delighted for you all!!! 🩷🩷🩷