LL off topic #10 The Wrong Fellas

Is Kate Middleton still alive?

• Nope, he's done her in.

Votes: 4 21.1%
  • Yes, but the aliens have abducted her.

Votes: 5 26.3%
  • Nope, she never was, she was a product of AI

Votes: 4 21.1%
  • I DGAF

Votes: 6 31.6%

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I voted product of AI 😂

I’ve woken up to my hands, feet and ankles looking like they belong to the elephant man. Pregnancy is SO much fun 😭

• Heart
Reactions: 6
That foot is bruised and more swollen than the other but I can stand on it this morning so I think it’s probably just badly bruised thankfully!

Mr R is still walking around with his hand like it’s been slashed by Michael Myers. I cannot express to you how pathetic his cut is. I’m sure it hurt, but it’s like when you catch your skin with a sharp nail or something. Maybe slightly deeper than a paper cut 🤣

• Haha
Mini is still sleeping from his 5am feed and I'm looking at places to go on honeymoon. Maldives much as I'd love to go is a tad out my budget. Any recommendations for 5⭐ luxury all inclusive with swim up room (Mr Caledonians only stipulations) me I dont care where I go tbh
---
Happy 10th thread anniversary to us all today 🎉❤🎂

• Heart
I voted product of AI 😂

I’ve woken up to my hands, feet and ankles looking like they belong to the elephant man. Pregnancy is SO much fun 😭
Has your midwife not told you about the handstands?
10 minutes every morning against a wall should help with the swelling 😘

• Haha
Huge congratulations to you @gigilouxx on the safe arrival of the newest UFC member....yikes my love..... lad just punched & kicked himself out.
You must feel like stretched Armstrong 🤣

@IdeletedbutI'mbackagain very best of luck at your appointment & whatever the next stage of your treatment is I pray you sail through it with ease.

What you're doing is truly remarkable @odetotheseaweed, such precious, priceless cargo. All you can do is stay healthy and let the process happen... rooting for you all

@raspberryjuice not to alarm you but do be mindful of pre eclampsia. Remove any rings for the time being....

@DellaC ... tit! You take quiet solace from the shock of seeing your daughter on the arm of dick head, which I agree would knock you sick, in a nice hotel only to be rudely disturbed by an only fans meet & greet......bleeping liberty.
Is it a 'did you get a good nights sleep' guarantee establishment that you might get some compo 😴😴😴

I'm sure I've missed some of you with equally important dramas or details but I'm trying to catch up so apologies in advance.

I had a very busy birthday & mothers day weekend of watching sport, eating delicious food, visitors... many visitors, grave visiting, lack of vases, ample washing up and some sleep.
Thanks all for the birthday wishes, so kind ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 9
@Caledonianprincess we stayed at a hotel in Rhodes and some of the superior rooms had private pools attached to the rooms.
We didn't have one of those rooms but the hotel was beautiful and a gorgeous location for a honeymoon.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Where we stayed in Mexico had lovely swim up rooms and the weather was beautiful. It’s a wedding resort too so lots of honeymooners 😊 I can try to find a link if you want a look 😁

• Heart
Reactions: 1
@Caledonianprincess we stayed at a hotel in Rhodes and some of the superior rooms had private pools attached to the rooms.
We didn't have one of those rooms but the hotel was beautiful and a gorgeous location for a honeymoon.

I'm off to have a look ❤
---
Where we stayed in Mexico had lovely swim up rooms and the weather was beautiful. It’s a wedding resort too so lots of honeymooners 😊 I can try to find a link if you want a look 😁
Yes please 😘

Reactions: 1
@2ofeach all my rings have been off since about 12 weeks anyway because I was getting so puffy after work! But they’re definitely sausage like today. Luckily I’ve got the midwife in a minute anyway so I’ll mention it to her 😁

I’ll find it for you when I’m out of my appt Cale 😊

• Heart
@2ofeach all my rings have been off since about 12 weeks anyway because I was getting so puffy after work! But they’re definitely sausage like today. Luckily I’ve got the midwife in a minute anyway so I’ll mention it to her 😁

I’ll find it for you when I’m out of my appt Cale 😊
Thanks raspberry, hope all goes well with your appointment

• Heart
Reactions: 2
This is where we stayed @Caledonianprincess https://www.tui.co.uk/destinations/...l-beach-resort-riviera-cancun-by-karisma.html

It was beautiful, great food and service. We went for a premium room and the service was amazing. We had our own cabana reserved by the premium pool, cabana reserved on the beach both with butler service, room cleaned so it was spotless every day, fridge in room filled with free drinks and snacks every day, champagne in the room on arrival, hot tub in the room, all drinks incl branded spirits and champagne were included in the all inclusive, only one restaurant out of the 6 or 7 on site wasn’t included but we didn’t try that and candlelit dinner on the beach which we did do and was worth every penny. I struggled with food but that was down to being pregnant, Mr R easily doubled in size 😂 there was free trips to nearby beaches/shops every day as long as you stopped and looked at the tequila shop on the way - we didn’t buy anything and they didn’t pressure us to - everyone on the minibus was just there to go to the shops and beach 😁 they had some great excursions too, we did snorkelling/boat trip to Isla Mujeres and it was absolutely beautiful. We had planned quad biking too but had to cancel that 🙈 I didn’t enjoy the onsite spa because I had to have a cold ‘hot’ tub and then could only have a facial because of being pregnant so I just felt like a freezing cold slimy slug. Mr R loved it. Would definitely recommend it 😊

• Heart
This is where we stayed @Caledonianprincess https://www.tui.co.uk/destinations/...l-beach-resort-riviera-cancun-by-karisma.html

It was beautiful, great food and service. We went for a premium room and the service was amazing. We had our own cabana reserved by the premium pool, cabana reserved on the beach both with butler service, room cleaned so it was spotless every day, fridge in room filled with free drinks and snacks every day, champagne in the room on arrival, hot tub in the room, all drinks incl branded spirits and champagne were included in the all inclusive, only one restaurant out of the 6 or 7 on site wasn’t included but we didn’t try that and candlelit dinner on the beach which we did do and was worth every penny. I struggled with food but that was down to being pregnant, Mr R easily doubled in size 😂 there was free trips to nearby beaches/shops every day as long as you stopped and looked at the tequila shop on the way - we didn’t buy anything and they didn’t pressure us to - everyone on the minibus was just there to go to the shops and beach 😁 they had some great excursions too, we did snorkelling/boat trip to Isla Mujeres and it was absolutely beautiful. We had planned quad biking too but had to cancel that 🙈 I didn’t enjoy the onsite spa because I had to have a cold ‘hot’ tub and then could only have a facial because of being pregnant so I just felt like a freezing cold slimy slug. Mr R loved it. Would definitely recommend it 😊
How'd your appointment go? I'm still waiting for mine! 😅

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Utterly pointless 😂 she did ask Mr R to leave the room and asked if everything was ok at home with my bruises though. Even though I’d already told her what happened and we’d all laughed about it 🙈 at least she’s doing her job I guess! I felt bad for him because he’s so gentle and felt really offended she thought he was capable of hurting me. Didn’t help when I pointed out that technically he did hurt me 😂

Is your appt soon? Hoping it goes well!

• Heart
Utterly pointless 😂 she did ask Mr R to leave the room and asked if everything was ok at home with my bruises though. Even though I’d already told her what happened and we’d all laughed about it 🙈 at least she’s doing her job I guess! I felt bad for him because he’s so gentle and felt really offended she thought he was capable of hurting me. Didn’t help when I pointed out that technically he did hurt me 😂

Is your appt soon? Hoping it goes well!
Was meant to be close to an hr ago, still waiting 😅

Did she look at the swelling??

• Sad
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.