Lizzy Hadfield & Lindsey Holland #7 How's my cat? Things you can ask yer mum.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg Lindsey's video about being a 'community brand' is so cringe... "our first drop is towels. But our second drop... isn't towels."

• Haha
Reactions: 10
But the website is still just "coming soon"?? First drop but they still haven't actually dropped anything?

Reactions: 4
Omg Lindsey's video about being a 'community brand' is so cringe... "our first drop is towels. But our second drop... isn't towels."
also "we're extra thick and soft and fluffy".... has she physically BECOME the towels?
and where were they looking that a "decent sustainable" towel was 300 quid :ROFLMAO:

Watched all the stories, still don't understand what a community brand is 🤷‍♀️ and their insta bio is, er, not helping.....
jdxwjwdxwks3712712.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
also "we're extra thick and soft and fluffy".... has she physically BECOME the towels?
and where were they looking that a "decent sustainable" towel was 300 quid :ROFLMAO:

Watched all the stories, still don't understand what a community brand is 🤷‍♀️ and their insta bio is, er, not helping.....
View attachment 1383429
£300? Are they donating half of that to community projects?

‘What is a brand community?
In the simplest terms, a brand community showcases brand loyalty at its best. People in your brand community are emotionally invested; they will buy from your company, digest your content, tell their friends and family about your company, and more.’

Reactions: 4
your brand community is people who follow all of your content on social media, who share your products/services and content with others, and who enjoy seeing everything your brand does.
More simply put, a brand community is a place where people who have an emotional connection to your brand can connect with each other and with your brand‘

Brace yourselves. I can now see why they have this ‘conversation’ on the website. They want to create a places for followers to connect with one another.

• Angry
Reactions: 5
It's very hard to get excited about towels. Anyone else think this is going to bomb?

Reactions: 8
Towels. What a joke. It's very Emperor's New Clothes with all the comments from other influencers praising them. I swear influencers are just a few steps away from selling jars of sand or rocks and pitching them as ✨all-natural curated pieces✨

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Don't think it's even well styled or directed TBH. Not aspirational at all. Colours don't work together, indoor setting when we're in the height of summer. Not an inclusive choice of models. Compare with Tekla - who makes expensive towels: https://www.instagram.com/teklafabrics/
The shoot is totally lacking in creativity.

Reactions: 11
Why is everyone congratulating Lindsey on The Longing launch when the website isn’t open?!? Are we congratulating her because she added photos of skinny models in towels to the IG page?!?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The utter bull tit from Linda.
Who the duck is buying g towels that cost £300 ?
I bought some massive bath sheets from Matalan a few weeks ago and I’m a major towel snob and they were £15.00. They are fantastic and in fact I went back and bought some more. They wash beautifully ( sounding like my mum ! )
They are head and shoulders better than the white company.
eughhhhhh …. What a total twit she is.

AND whilst I am on mid rant …. I give zero fucks as to weather the logo on the towel looks “ cool “ as I take it off.
How she can actually stand there and bang on about sustainability when she spunks the environment with her stupid air trips here there and everywhere is utterly laughable.
If either dumb and dumber are reading here you are a disgraceful fraud and PLEASE duck OFF.

Wether …. autocorrect …. I’m not illiterate!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Has she ever tried to google the longing? Is a stupid name because her stupid brand didn’t even show up on first or second page on goodly search. What is the point?
EBBE8808-6259-461E-A3B3-60EBD2AA5302.png

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Brittany Bathgate's patreon failed to materialise so I highly doubt Lizzie would make it over to onlyfans
omg the patreon lol I forgot about that. But between going on holiday and being paid to go on holiday how is she to find the time.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
What kind of towel did she shop that cost 300£. The most I will pay for a towel is 40£. Only influencers will buy her stupid towel, she isn’t even popular enough to sell.

Towel is not clothes, no one is going to do shopping every few months. So how is she going to make money? Crazy mark up but how is she going to sustain? Very bizarre

omg the patreon lol I forgot about that. But between going on holiday and being paid to go on holiday how is she to find the time.
Also it took her so long to finish a sentence or 5 days to decide if a sleeve needed a 5cm or 4.5cm alterations, how is she going to produce the kind of content for Patreon.

• Haha
‘What is a brand community?
In the simplest terms, a brand community showcases brand loyalty at its best. People in your brand community are emotionally invested; they will buy from your company, digest your content, tell their friends and family about your company, and more.’
but I'd imagine a brand community usually springs up because people love your products and form a sort of fandom around them -- eg, all the people who love Lucy & Yak. is that really something you can reverse-engineer? Is the whole thing based on the assumption that Lindsey has such a big following she can convert them into fans of whatever random products she decides to launch? at 137k fllowers and with your first product being more-expensive-than-average towels (during a cost of living crisis), that seems a risky move!!

My feeling is that they have paid more than needed to get these towels produced, packed and transported, and they’re now trying to pass that cost over to the consumer so they can make a profit. First time mistakes and an oversight. I’m sure we can all agree that these towels won’t feel and wash any different to the £40 ones. Also being plain colours you can’t even make the excuse that some cost when on the print design.

Reactions: 6
Intrigued to see if she can afford to gift some of the towels to her chums

Reactions: 5
To be clear she didn't say her towels are 300. She said when she was looking for quality sustainable towels they were 300, so the goal is to make quality sustainable towels at a more affordable price point.

To be clear she didn't say her towels are 300. She said when she was looking for quality sustainable towels they were 300, so the goal is to make quality sustainable towels at a more affordable price point.
I think her towel will be between 50-100

• Sick
Reactions: 7