Lizzy Hadfield & Lindsey Holland #7 How's my cat? Things you can ask yer mum.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s giving only fools and horses rather than only 1% of the population can afford our luxurious towels

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Sorry am I reading this right, she’s charging £100 per towel???
Who the f*** In their right mind would buy Linda Hollands TOWELS for a £100??? Has she lost her mind!?? Does she know we’re in the aftermath of a pandemic, war, brexit, country falling apart and she thinks her minions will be able to throw £100 at her for something that you can get in Sainsburys???
I am speechless and that takes a lot.
The AuDaCiTY. Sorry I realise I’m still going but that’s not even a business venture, it’s day light blooody robbery 😱…..

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Sorry am I reading this right, she’s charging £100 per towel???
Who the f*** In their right mind would buy Linda Hollands TOWELS for a £100??? Has she lost her mind!?? Does she know we’re in the aftermath of a pandemic, war, brexit, country falling apart and she thinks her minions will be able to throw £100 at her for something that you can get in Sainsburys???
I am speechless and that takes a lot.
The AuDaCiTY. Sorry I realise I’m still going but that’s not even a business venture, it’s day light blooody robbery 😱…..
don't think prices have been confirmed yet, but in her "launch" stories she suggested £300 as a typical price for "sustainable" towels, implying that hers are more affordable than that but not actually saying how much.

I also hate this thing she's doing with the names, "Meet Milk" "Meet Ray" they're TOWELS not pets, in fact all they are is different colours of towels, its not even like they're different products! Nobody is "meeting" them FFS 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 20
don't think prices have been confirmed yet, but in her "launch" stories she suggested £300 as a typical price for "sustainable" towels, implying that hers are more affordable than that but not actually saying how much.

I also hate this thing she's doing with the names, "Meet Milk" "Meet Ray" they're TOWELS not pets, in fact all they are is different colours of towels, its not even like they're different products! Nobody is "meeting" them FFS 🤦‍♀️

And like the colours are so out of this world! Yellow! Pink! How innovative.

• Haha
On another front, notice how our Lizzard is using public transport? What happened to the BMW deals?

Reactions: 2
Community brands means a brand for wannabe influencer and influencers.

I am convinced that her west London flats are nice only because they have a very good bones. High ceiling and big windows. Now that she moved to a tiny Victorian terrace, her deco is atrocious. She needs to give up on those two chairs though, it doesn’t work in her place View attachment 1386253

View attachment 1386254
cringe alert

Looks like many of her pieces are too large for her new home.

She should look into purchasing a smaller dining table.

Reactions: 5
Looks like many of her pieces are too large for her new home.

She should look into purchasing a smaller dining table.
I think it was mentioned before but her previous rentals had oversized bay windows and very high ceilings. She’s now purchased a terraced house so some of the pieces are going to look out of place.

Reactions: 9
New vid/ she addressed “questions online” on her current situation.
summary of her non-answer: need for privacy esp as she gets older, no big explanation (but she went into her property, no long-term r/s, going away has always been in the cards)
her quotes: “i dunno how to share things” “i love the lifestyle here (in nyc)”

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Qu
New vid/ she addressed “questions online” on her current situation.
summary of her non-answer: need for privacy esp as she gets older, no big explanation (but she went into her property, no long-term r/s, going away has always been in the cards)
her quotes: “i dunno how to share things” “i love the lifestyle here (in nyc)”
Quote her “the easiest time to move away is when the renovation is happening…” this woman is one upping Lindsey, oh you moving to Portugal, I will make sure I move to a better and more expensive ones.

“I dunno how to share things” what bollocks! She was happy to share the logistics of oral sex whilst ill but feels the whereabouts of her cat and her reasoning for buying a house she’s never in are too intimate to discuss - major eye roll

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Also "you've just got to step outside of your comfort zone...." from Lizzy - queen of monotony and repetition

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13