Lizzy Hadfield & Lindsey Holland #7 How's my cat? Things you can ask yer mum.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
that photo must take ages to snap, and we are saying she doesn't put in enough effort, lmao

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Brittany Bathgate's patreon failed to materialise so I highly doubt Lizzie would make it over to onlyfans

• Haha
Reactions: 9
frankly, to be successful there you need to put out quality content regularly and interact with people 🤡 Lizzy's not doing that even on social media
Oh there are companies you can hire now to do the interacting with people. I listened to a podcast about it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Raise your hand if you think Lizzy is now one of those insufferable people who can't have a conversation without starting every statement with "When I was in New York..."

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Raise your hand if you think Lizzy is now one of those insufferable people who can't have a conversation without starting every statement with "When I was in New York..."
When she was in NY, she will make sure her Englishness stands out

Reactions: 11
Raise your hand if you think Lizzy is now one of those insufferable people who can't have a conversation without starting every statement with "oh it’s ✨vintage✨"

😆

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Can only imagine the conversations she'd have had in New York in the desperation to try and make herself sound interesting and cool. "...I've written a book.... I'm one half of a successful podcast... My uncles an architect.... An he's Italian!..." All the while putting on an extra-Northern lilt in the hope that someone would turn around and say "oh my gaaaad are you Brrriddish?! I just love your accent!! And your shoes are so cute!!!.."
I feel like all she did over there was go for coffee/sit in a coffee shop with headphones on skim-reading a book she chose to look edgy and well-read (how can you concentrate if you are listening to music while reading?!)/go shopping for more tit/wait around all day in her rented apartment for when all her friends were off working and shooting campaigns and she could go out and meet them afterwards. So so good guys...(sniff)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Can only imagine the conversations she'd have had in New York in the desperation to try and make herself sound interesting and cool. "...I've written a book.... I'm one half of a successful podcast... My uncles an architect.... An he's Italian!..." All the while putting on an extra-Northern lilt in the hope that someone would turn around and say "oh my gaaaad are you Brrriddish?! I just love your accent!! And your shoes are so cute!!!.."
I feel like all she did over there was go for coffee/sit in a coffee shop with headphones on skim-reading a book she chose to look edgy and well-read (how can you concentrate if you are listening to music while reading?!)/go shopping for more tit/wait around all day in her rented apartment for when all her friends were off working and shooting campaigns and she could go out and meet them afterwards. So so good guys...(sniff)
Word. 😂

Reactions: 8
You missed out dating apps.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
It looks like she will be continuing her silent and mysterious NYC persona now that she's back home. Yawn.

Reactions: 4