Lizzy Hadfield & Lindsey Holland #7 How's my cat? Things you can ask yer mum.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
But by quoting a ridiculous figure of £300 it psychologically ups her price point.
She can charge a crazy price as whatever it is it’s certainly cheaper than £300.
Disingenuous to start off with.

Reactions: 8
I think she needs to know that she isn’t Lizzy though, many people know Lizzy but not Lindsey, how is she going to justify £100/towel

Reactions: 10
I think she needs to know that she isn’t Lizzy though, many people know Lizzy but not Lindsey, how is she going to justify £100/towel
There is a massive difference between getting 3000 likes on a ‘fashion’ post and getting sales on a product that’s not necessarily fashion related. But I’m sure Lizzy will help promoting it with her followers too.

There is a massive difference between getting 3000 likes on a ‘fashion’ post and getting sales on a product that’s not necessarily fashion related. But I’m sure Lizzy will help promoting it with her followers too.
Lol so her “Brand Community” will actually be Lizzy’s Community eh? And yeah, once people buy towels, they usually don’t need to repurchase for a few years, especially if they’re in the pricier side. I wonder if they’re planning on producing other products?

Reactions: 6
Lol so her “Brand Community” will actually be Lizzy’s Community eh? And yeah, once people buy towels, they usually don’t need to repurchase for a few years, especially if they’re in the pricier side. I wonder if they’re planning on producing other products?
Community brands means a brand for wannabe influencer and influencers.

I am convinced that her west London flats are nice only because they have a very good bones. High ceiling and big windows. Now that she moved to a tiny Victorian terrace, her deco is atrocious. She needs to give up on those two chairs though, it doesn’t work in her place
BB44CAB0-2013-4B9D-88D3-862CFEEADA22.png

9341749D-C0C5-4D4D-9362-230BBBFDAC1E.png

cringe alert

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11

I am convinced that her west London flats are nice only because they have a very good bones. High ceiling and big windows. Now that she moved to a tiny Victorian terrace, her deco is atrocious. She needs to give up on those two chairs though, it doesn’t work in her place View attachment 1386253

View attachment 1386254
cringe alert
She posted a tiktok where she tried to switch the sitting room and dining room around but it was awful. You can really tell she has no idea about interiors, she thinks buying expensive furniture makes up for not having a good eye

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
She posted a tiktok where she tried to switch the sitting room and dining room around but it was awful. You can really tell she has no idea about interiors, she thinks buying expensive furniture makes up for having a good eye
I still cannot believe the custom made bookshelves just look exactly like the Ikea’s billy bookcase.

I have no idea why she bought such a big desk.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Originally I thought okay I see where this is going, the first product will be towelling including beach towels and the colour pallet would be centred around Lisbon, probably consisting of safe neutral tones with the odd pop of colour commonly used in Portuguese ceramics like deep blue for example. Then they will use a combination of surf/beach/wondering around Lisbon imagery to sell the mood. I then assumed that the next few products would be related like cosmetic bags,cloth or woven shopping/beach bags perhaps something ceramic like a water jug/homeware range so eventually they would have a cohesive range they could pitch to independent stores or perhaps even host a pop up store. Lindsey has already recently worked with a swimwear brand so I don’t see a swimsuit range just yet but something that will compliment the beach living lifestyle. However..
I get the terrible feeling that the next product will be skateboards????

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Originally I thought okay I see where this is going, the first product will be towelling including beach towels and the colour pallet would be centred around Lisbon, probably consisting of safe neutral tones with the odd pop of colour commonly used in Portuguese ceramics like deep blue for example. Then they will use a combination of surf/beach/wondering around Lisbon imagery to sell the mood. I then assumed that the next few products would be related like cosmetic bags,cloth or woven shopping/beach bags perhaps something ceramic like a water jug/homeware range so eventually they would have a cohesive range they could pitch to independent stores or perhaps even host a pop up store. Lindsey has already recently worked with a swimwear brand so I don’t see a swimsuit range just yet but something that will compliment the beach living lifestyle. However..
I get the terrible feeling that the next product will be skateboards????
What about tote bag 😰 I can see them doing it like adanola and mirror water 🤢

I really hope not

• Sick
Reactions: 3
What about tote bag 😰 I can see them doing it like adanola and mirror water 🤢

I really hope not
Water bottles and coasters
Or reusable straws cos decent sustainable ones are £100 a pop.
Lol
Why are we giving her ideas😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9

I am convinced that her west London flats are nice only because they have a very good bones. High ceiling and big windows. Now that she moved to a tiny Victorian terrace, her deco is atrocious. She needs to give up on those two chairs though, it doesn’t work in her place View attachment 1386253

View attachment 1386254
cringe alert
Also, with the two chairs placed there it’s now going to block/be awkward for her direct route to the ‘now reading area and kitchen’

Reactions: 4
Linda is finally launching the individual towel shades with her ever accurate spelling “Met Ray” 😂

I admire her for going out on a limb and having drive but if I want “fancy” towels why would I buy The Longing and not Tekla? To me Tekla have monopolised in terms of aesthetic and poaching influencers for ads. In fact I’m pretty sure they have worked with Lindsey herself AND their towels don’t cost more than £100!

DA10AFF4-A6A2-46A1-9A88-B9A30AD233D1.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The nerve of her to sell towels and making the colours happen like she is the first one to think of slapping a fancy name on a yellow towel and make it a THING omg
Or maybe she is just such a good businesswoman whhat do I know?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I know people have mentioned it before but Linda’s towels are just a rip off of Tekla. Tekla towels are made in Portugal so it wouldn’t surprise me if they’ve tried to purposefully find Tekla’s manufacturer. Tekla towels are the same weight and have all the same attributes, Linda might as well have been reading straight from Tekla’s copy. The only real difference is Linda chose a wider hem.

No other brand selling sustainably made towels under £300? Linda conveniently forgot to mention Tekla - their most expensive towel is a bath sheet at £85.
Tekla who have previously worked with/gifted Linda towels in the not so distant past. She had the towels when she lived in Joanna Halpin’s house, where Linda was living when she got the idea to start The Longing. Considering Tekla were kind enough to work with our Linda blatantly ripping them off, whilst pretending they don’t exist is such an unsavoury thing to do.

Linda’s towels are just white label products where the factory will just add a logo of her choice, anyone could buy them if they met the minimum order quantities. Most influencer/Instagram brands are the same.
That Adanola brand Linda shills? There’s an Irish influencer called Louise Cooney who launched her own active wear brand and the gym sets are exactly the same as Adanola’s. The sports bra with the cross over back even has the logo in the same place. Both obviously sourced from the same factory and neither of them originally designed it.

I don’t think Lizzy’s ‘community’ full of fake followers is going to do much for Linda’s cause either. If they couldn’t sell something Lizzy was directly involved in, the book, then Linda won’t be able to use her followers by proxy to sell towels.
Is anyone else a bit surprised by just how badly influencer Lizzy seems to be doing at the moment? She went from 31st May to 23rd June without posting a single AD on insta - or anywhere else for that matter. In the whole of June she only posted two ADs, 23rd for Margiela Fragrances and 26th for Sezane. Both of them are long running partnerships where she will have agreed to post X amount of times over X months/weeks for a set fee, so no new money coming in.
As much as I dislike Elizabeth she is always one of those people who I want to see prove me wrong. I can’t say I feel sorry for her though, what did she expect when she abandoned her cat to pretend to live in a country that isn’t even on the same continent as most of her ‘clients’ demographic?

Reactions: 12
I imagine there's definitely a conflict of interest for DH PR too, who look after tekla, and who Lindsey has previously worked with.

• Wow
Is she seriously calling Lizzy’s gaff her home in London? Why are they gifting her cookware when neither of them cook 😭
81917A9C-0006-4BB6-B176-056DE76A23DF.jpeg

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 4
They are donating 1% of their profit, PROFIT. So if she make £5000, that will be £50. Hmmm

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 11