Lizzy Hadfield & Lindsey Holland #7 How's my cat? Things you can ask yer mum.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Exactly what I was thinking. It looks like it’s 20 years old.
Yep but it’s about £3.5k!

On another note, why does Lindsey insist being photographed half bending down like she’s needs to go to the toilet or has bad period cramps but lens in her face so she puts on a forced smile?

Reactions: 3
Brittany Bathgate's patreon failed to materialise so I highly doubt Lizzie would make it over to onlyfans
it was ludirous of her to ever suggest setting up a patreon! she's a wealthy white woman putting out mediocre content (like they all are) To ask followers to literally give them money when they're already accepting a ton from brands to make ads is shockingly tone deaf.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Of course Linda launches without launching anything. We’ve been waiting months for ONE picture of a woman in a towel….and still no details on the towels

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Her last vlog from Oregon gave me motion sickness...

I have to say though, she is doing pretty well on TikTok.

Reactions: 2
Of course Linda launches without launching anything. We’ve been waiting months for ONE picture of a woman in a towel….and still no details on the towels
Hahah I know! I just came on to say the same thing. So Lindsay are you actually going to tell us what is it you’re actually launching?
Just plain towels?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Hahah I know! I just came on to say the same thing. So Lindsay are you actually going to tell us what is it you’re actually launching?
Just plain towels?
The don’t look like bath sheets either. Inclusive my ASS. Or incredibly soft/lush, just a normal towel 🤨

• Sad
Lindsey if you’re reading this: your followers don’t under any circumstances want to see the cringe relationship content you keep forcing on us. Maybe market yourself to year 9s they might find it more relatable than the 20-30 year old woman

Reactions: 6
Lindsey if you’re reading this: your followers don’t under any circumstances want to see the cringe relationship content you keep forcing on us. Maybe market yourself to year 9s they might find it more relatable than the 20-30 year old woman
Why do you think she posts this kind of content? Is it beneficial to her work? Gathers more followers? I never understood why people are soo public with intimate relationships.

Reactions: 3
Why do you think she posts this kind of content? Is it beneficial to her work? Gathers more followers? I never understood why people are soo public with intimate relationships.
Me either. I find it odd. It screams “we’re doing amazing” when, in reality, everything is falling apart.

Reactions: 6
Exactly what poopettemetis said. She knows she spoke so ill of her relationship with James and publicised the negative parts. It’s all an attempt to shove it in his face and everyone else’s faces.

“Look I’m happy. Even though I said I really want to be engaged and have kids which is why I got the bleeding dog. I am happy without any of those things.” Lindsey sees her value in how men feel about her, if she’s in a relationship she feels good. It’s overcompensating for something idk what but it’s glaringly obvious. Maybe she thinks she’s unlovable so she has to show everyone how loved she is?

It’s a horrible thing living in a society where a woman’s value is defined by her ability to be married/engaged with kids/planning to by their mid 30s. I empathise with the strain she must be feeling but the weird videos and intertwined leg photos are too much.

It’s really sad, I re-visited some of her older vlogs and it’s such a contrast! Perhaps, it’s Lizzy finding out who she is and what she wants in life. She’s been having therapy for years now. Let’s not forget she suffers from depression/low moods and anything can trigger this. I really hope she finds her right path. She should stop with the vlogs for now as they’re painful.
Well her vlogs aren’t what they once were but I do truly like Lizzy so I would prefer if she keeps on but only if she feels up to it.

What kind of depression does Lizzy suffer from? Is it the low grade depression Brad Pitt and Michelle Obama recently talked about? The kind where you can mostly function but are truly suffering on the inside.
WHA???? Does anyone have a clue what this is please?!

View attachment 1364973
Looks like a brownie mix.
When she was in NY, she will make sure her Englishness stands out
🤣 Enunciates like she’s Queen Elizabeth🤣 so we Americans will know without a doubt she’s English and a proper lady.

Reactions: 4
I don't know what's more transparent about Lindsey: her try-hard #relationshipgoals posts or her Glastonbury-Lite post sponsored by AMEX. Both are so, so cringe. I really hate the clichéd "bf gives gf cute, spontaneous piggyback ride", but it's even more hilarious because carrying Linda is like trying to carry a giraffe.

🤣 Enunciates like she’s Queen Elizabeth🤣 so we Americans will know without a doubt she’s English and a proper lady.
Nah, she'd lean into her Northern-ness. More special! (someone here said it before: "Things ya can't ask yer fookin moom" :LOL: )

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I don't know what's more transparent about Lindsey: her try-hard #relationshipgoals posts or her Glastonbury-Lite post sponsored by AMEX. Both are so, so cringe. I really hate the clichéd "bf gives gf cute, spontaneous piggyback ride", but it's even more hilarious because carrying Linda is like trying to carry a giraffe.

Nah, she'd lean into her Northern-ness. More special! (someone here said it before: "Things ya can't ask yer fookin moom" :LOL: )

The bf’s face 😂😂

• Haha
I think it says alot about the girl that first, she'd promote crypto currency, and now credit cards. She's either thick as tit/hasn't considered what message it sends out to her younger audience that she's playing a part in encouraging getting into a debt cycle/doesn't care/is that desperate for cash that she'll put her name to anything as long as it pays her. Maybe she's been misinformed, maybe she's been ill-advised, but to me it still shows lack of common sense and questionable integrity.