Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

salexse

Also, what is with all the "going to develop film?" Surely if she's just going to use the pictures on her blog she can just plug her camera into her laptop, edit and upload from there? Can you imagine what's on those rolls - half a peeled orange, the back of a stranger's head who she thought "looked cool", 5 million cups of coffees in various states of drank, selfie upon selfie upon selfie, gloomy light and shadows... Basically rolls full of photos of things the rest of us used to take photos of, to use up the film

• Haha
Reactions: 24

fc0795

Thanks for the insight, @fc0795, especially for those of us who don't know London very well. Perhaps she's already been a victim of the crime in her area; remember when her phone got stolen (I can't recall if that was before or after she moved into the new house)? As for why she'd buy a house there, Lizzy probably thought she could get in early before the real gentrification began.
Absolutely right, the prices in that area are already obscene, and they will probably skyrocket in the next few years with all the development going on a few Overground stops away in Stratford. All those yummy-mummy, middle-class Victorian terraces with the bifold door kitchen extension, retro tiled bathroom, tasteful wooden window shutters, the banana palm in the corner, the ironic plant pot shaped like a pair of tits yawn yawn yawn are hot property, even if it is Homerton. She has made a wise investment but I wouldn’t want to bloody live there 😂 She’d best get a Banham lock fitted on her front door whilst she waits for the gentrification to properly set in, that would be my advice 🌝👍🏻

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24

mindlessness

VIP Member
Title thanks to @jenmarks

Welcome to thread number 5!

Special mention also to @brerwhabbit with the very funny (but alas too long for the title)
Lazy Hadfield and Lusty Holland: lost near River Island, submerged by excess and grasping desperately for tattooed arms

Lindsey has launched a new boyfriend. They're already joint-IG account official.

Lizzy is currently in NYC. But you might not be able to tell because the content is identical to the content from London/Tokyo/Toronto etc.

• Haha
Reactions: 23

sfts

I think I’ve said it before but they epitomise the cool girl monologue from Gone Girl.

“Being the Cool Girl means I am a hot, brilliant, funny woman who adores football, poker, dirty jokes, and burping, who plays video games, drinks cheap beer, loves threesomes and anal sex, and jams hot dogs and hamburgers into her mouth like she’s hosting the world’s biggest culinary gang bang while somehow maintaining a size 2, because Cool Girls are above all hot.”

• Heart

Artaud

Lizzy had some negative comments on her latest IG post about Luigi too, I guess because of the time difference I was around to see them before they got deleted.

Lizzy does have a bad track history when it comes to cats and responsibility, does anyone remember Percy? The grey kitten Lizzy bought Anne for Christmas the year before she moved to London? That was the year Lizzy did vlogmas - the videos must still be on Youtube.
I remember being annoyed at the time because Lizzy vividly said Anne did not want another cat but still went ahead and bought Percy, when Lizzy came home for Christmas she surprised Anne with Percy as a Christmas present. Obviously a nice gesture, who doesn’t like kittens? But Lizzy failed to see the responsibility and why Anne might not have wanted to take on another twenty year commitment.
Lizzy was still living in Manchester at the time and went to Anne’s house almost weekly I always thought Percy was bought for Lizzy’s own amusement, she always called Anne’s other cat Daphne a ‘shit’ cat.
Percy died in a traffic accident when he was around six months old which is why they don’t often mention him these days.

• Wow
  • Heart

jaymie

VIP Member
Influencers can fuck off with all their covid anxiety. Like mate, you hang out with your mate without mask 2 days before, so don’t tell me you anxious please. Bye

jaymie

VIP Member
Sorry her latest video looks like a funeral tribute that she made for herself, she died from boredom at the age of 29 o_O

• Haha
  • Heart

Joannabloggs

VIP Member
I know I'm late on this, but don't most people feel like crap when they have tonsillitis? Wouldn't any decent partner be catering to her needs a little more if she's feeling unwell? I'm far from a prude, but the fact that this is what L&L concern themselves with while poorly says so much about their desire for male validation.
As someone who is prone to tonsilitis, I can tell u no one would be getting a BJ from me. It hurts to swallow anything and even opening your mouth hurts. In my mind they made up this anecdote to make themselves sound interesting, L&L are the very definition of pickme's/ cool girl trope

brerwhabbit

Watching her in NYC is making me slightly ill. It's like watching someone go to London for the first time and spend time enough there to go to a proper pub, eat a Yorkshire and hang out with Brits and wax lyrical about how fantastic England is when they really know nothing. I had to fast forward through it too.

As far as tattle getting bad press - well yes, influencers have large followings by definition so when they get upset it makes sense that their whining would get publicized. And a few of the threads are pretty gross.

But it seems to me that most of them are women writing intelligently about what's really on their minds. Are so many members of tattle disgusting trolls? Unlikely. Or is this a counter balance to the outsized promotion of a life lived perfectly that contributes to unrealistic material and physical goals young women are presented with as "achievable" on the daily?

I'd say the later.

Any actual honest opinion on their channels is generally deleted to reflect only sychophantic adoration. If they allowed a respectful dialogue, tattle might become unnecessary. Pendulum swinging to the middle is a good thing in my mind. Not allowing abuse, but providing space for alternate views so that other women can come together to say, no, this isn't quite right.

• Heart

salexse

I think she likes to think she's a free spirit or adventurous and cultured because she travels or whatever, I think she's missing the point of the comments about being boring - people are basically saying "you went to that amazing place and all you did were the same things you do back home?!" Coffee, books, shopping - that's her comfort zone isn't it.
Also, if you don't think the colour of the green is showing up properly on your camera, just direct everyone to the Arket website and save yourself 5 minutes of vlog footage.
Had to smile when she started talking about privacy - all these vloggers who've overshared things we haven't asked to see or hear about on their channels for years (boys, periods, their other annoying influencer friends...) Are now suddenly pulling their metaphorical coats around them and asking for privacy!

• Haha

Now What

Chatty Member
They both were into anal, but I remember Lindsey had various anecdotes on boyfriends she tried it with, with varying degrees of success.
This has reminded me of the one podcast I listened to. Lindsey was very wound up and giggling over a boyfriend who gave her chlamydia. I vaguely remember she said she was treated and then had sex with the same guy and caught it again. She thought it was hysterically funny. I was shocked she was telling the world about that. As I said, that was my one and only attempt at listening to them. 🤮

• Sick
  • Wow
She bought & renovated a huge house in London, and plans to live part time in NYC...

She must be so bored with her life. Too much money and no sense

salexse

She's just ten more half-peeled orange shots away from becoming a full Halpin! Another rushed video to justify something that's already been in the pipeline for ages (the bit of the vlog where she's showing the Raey clothes and says she plans to wear the black shearling under her big blue Raey coat which is in storage in New York, fluffs her lines, restarts it but leaves that bit out).
Oh and the mini disks lined up on the shelves because they will look "so cool". I know someone's obviously left them behind but I feel a bit ick about it, and about the cat being allowed in. Maybe the discs got left behind by mistake? Maybe it would have been "cooler" if you'd have pretended they were actually yours Lizzy. Ann does NOT have a mini disc player, it's probably another of Lizzy's discards she's made her mum hang on to in the museum of past shit that includes every mobile phone and it's novelty case that Lizzy has ever owned.
Not watching her anymore in 2022. What a vacuous brat

• Haha

marble_tabby

I've watched a few of the NY videos thinking there would be something entertaining to watch and it's just 'hey guys, going to go out and grab a coffee then come back and read a book', cut to the next bit, 'hey guys going to pop out for some drink with X, this is what I'm wearing..'.

To call it boring is an understatement :sleep:

• Heart
Reactions: 22

fallouou

Imagine if all this time Lizzy was running Lizzyhadfieldcloset, just to give herself something to do all day in between coffee trips

• Haha

nosnibor

I saw this too, thought it was a little harsh that they implied tattle is uniquely critical of women. There are just *a lot* more women who are influencers.

I think it has a valuable role in checking the lies told by (some) influencers. On the other hand, I've read certain threads which have a lot more vitriol than this one and can say for sure my own mental health wouldn't survive reading a thread about me

Case in point: it's time to disclose the lip fillers lest any impressionable young things think these are real
Screenshot_20211124-214828.png

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha