Lizzy Hadfield & Lindsey Holland #5 Lazy & Lost

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'd be interested to know what the visa situation is when going to America? You can visit for up to 90 days but obtaining a residents visa is a different process.
Not saying lizzy is doing this, but many non American influencers live in the US on the O-1B visa, where O-1B is for “individuals with ✨extraordinary ability✨ in arts or motion picture or TV”. This visa is granted for a period up to three years and is extendable beyond that.

Reactions: 11
As a cat owner I just can't understand. It would be absolutely heart breaking to have to leave my cat behind, and if I had to do it for work I'd certainly think hard about taking that opportunity (and talk about the decision well before anyone asked if I was filming my life for some reason)
Screenshot_20220111-075236~2.png
Screenshot_20220111-075244~2.png

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
Just saw the video and it is crazy how many things people in this thread predicted! The moving to NY part time, the renting out her home, the poor cat being left at her mom's...

I agree that Luigi is probably better of staying with Anne at this point and it's definitely not near as bad as "rehoming" aka abandoning a pet like Lindsay did, but it still reads like 'crapy person' to me.

And like what is up with the bathroom looking old already? how can half her grout look dingy and grey? I wonder how the tiling company that gifted her the tiles and etc feel about this result. I am sure they were expecting Lucy Williams/Pandora Sykes/Matilda Goad kind of results and instead they got generic rental flat bathroom from 2002 instead.

To be honest 4 or 5 years ago, when I discovered Lizzy on youtube I really liked her and enjoyed her content. I think I got her on my suggested due to some Buffy the Vampire slayer content I had watched and thought "oh she is nice, I could def hang out with her, we seem to have a lot of things in common". But for a long time ti feels like watching someone who had potential making all the bad choices as an act of teenage rebellion. I think the friendship with Lindsay is toxic for both of them, but more so for Lizzy. Back in the day she did not seem like the person who needed to drink, sleep around and be a 'pick me girl' to have fun. I wonder if one of them will ever realise this and break it off. At the end of the day no matter her money and free stuff, I feel sorry for her not having a real, true friend to support and guide her..
Which cements that we’re not all about the “tattle” and can pre-empt the truth.

it will be interesting to see if Lindsey pays a visit to NYC!

Also, if she does rent out (hence I guess the basic paint job etc carried out), it’ll have to be to a responsible family as opposed to students. Then again, it’ll be short let. I think she’s had plans already in place but only drip feeds us near mortals. Nothing seems transparent, has her agent arranged this for work purposes or is she funding this so called trip on her own? Jesus Christ, it’s like underestimating her audience.

Full applaud to you guys who are smoking on the money, your predictions are spot on!!

Reactions: 9
Lizzy is ultra predictable these days. Either she’s A) a grass is greener girl and thinks being in NY will somehow make her happier and a better content creator - guess what, you still bring yourself along with you. Unless she deals with whatever is causing her to be in such a slump, everything she makes will continue to be tit. Or she’s B) dividing time between NY for a boy much like the Amsterdam saga with Ben

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She's just ten more half-peeled orange shots away from becoming a full Halpin! Another rushed video to justify something that's already been in the pipeline for ages (the bit of the vlog where she's showing the Raey clothes and says she plans to wear the black shearling under her big blue Raey coat which is in storage in New York, fluffs her lines, restarts it but leaves that bit out).
Oh and the mini disks lined up on the shelves because they will look "so cool". I know someone's obviously left them behind but I feel a bit ick about it, and about the cat being allowed in. Maybe the discs got left behind by mistake? Maybe it would have been "cooler" if you'd have pretended they were actually yours Lizzy. Ann does NOT have a mini disc player, it's probably another of Lizzy's discards she's made her mum hang on to in the museum of past tit that includes every mobile phone and it's novelty case that Lizzy has ever owned.
Not watching her anymore in 2022. What a vacuous brat

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Not saying lizzy is doing this, but many non American influencers live in the US on the O-1B visa, where O-1B is for “individuals with ✨extraordinary ability✨ in arts or motion picture or TV”. This visa is granted for a period up to three years and is extendable beyond that.
So interesting!

She's just ten more half-peeled orange shots away from becoming a full Halpin! Another rushed video to justify something that's already been in the pipeline for ages (the bit of the vlog where she's showing the Raey clothes and says she plans to wear the black shearling under her big blue Raey coat which is in storage in New York, fluffs her lines, restarts it but leaves that bit out).
Oh and the mini disks lined up on the shelves because they will look "so cool". I know someone's obviously left them behind but I feel a bit ick about it, and about the cat being allowed in. Maybe the discs got left behind by mistake? Maybe it would have been "cooler" if you'd have pretended they were actually yours Lizzy. Ann does NOT have a mini disc player, it's probably another of Lizzy's discards she's made her mum hang on to in the museum of past tit that includes every mobile phone and it's novelty case that Lizzy has ever owned.
So well spotted!!!!! Selfishly, I don’t have a problem Lizzy uploading Shite contact for sheer popcorn interaction with you guys😂

No please continue to watch @salexse as you’re on it!!!

Who looks after the house when workers are there and she was in NY?
Again if you really want to take your audience with you, then for the life of god be transparent OR are you going to “hold things back” to keep things “more private” please girl, make your mind up. Let’s not forget folks she’s 30 this year!!
Her first trip was Anne and the builders (so was Luigi around in London or in Yorkshire? Was it the Yorkshire neighbours who looked after the cat (Jack the ripper resurfacing when Anne was project managing the gaff in London)??

Maybe, 2022 she’ll surprise us all. Less fidgeting, less filter, less looking grubby, more transparency and consistency!
Her follower count is going down.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Just what London needs - another landlord! 🤦‍♂️
God it’s depressing. I wonder what Molly Mae would say watching rich Lizzy and seeing what she does in her 24 hours to deserve this level of privilege.

(For all who don’t know Molly Mae she’s an irritating UK Love Island influencer who essentially said privileged people have worked really hard for their money, and we all have the same 24 hours in the day to get the same results and be wealthy)

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The decent way to handle a “finders keepers’ items in the attic is. to at least say to her audience, I did try to communicate with the said estate agents if they’re able to contact the previous house owners and ask if it was intentional or accidentally forgotten . 300 mini discs is almost like a collectors hobby…idk!

God it’s depressing. I wonder what Molly Mae would say watching rich Lizzy and seeing what she does in her 24 hours to deserve this level of privilege.

(For all who don’t know Molly Mae she’s an irritating UK Love Island influencer who essentially said privileged people have worked really hard for their money, and we all have the same 24 hours in the day to get the same results and be wealthy)
I was wondering what the tea was on Molly, I just couldn’t be arsed to look into it. Thanks for summarising.

Reactions: 7
I get wanting to solidify plans before telling her followers (I never even disclose huge life moments to friends or family until I’ve signed the contract), but when she does it in drips and drabs like she’s wont to do, it makes her look really bad and irresponsible. If she had been upfront about her plans and the logistics, it would’ve seemed more thought out rather than spur of the moment.

Reactions: 10
I get wanting to solidify plans before telling her followers (I never even disclose huge life moments to friends or family until I’ve signed the contract), but when she does it in drips and drabs like she’s wont to do, it makes her look really bad and irresponsible. If she had been upfront about her plans and the logistics, it would’ve seemed more thought out rather than spur of the moment.
Agree, totally understand not wanting to say anything before it's final but I feel like she could easily anticipate the questions people will have and just address them directly and she'd come across more honest (where's Luigi? Why are you going to New York? Where will you live there? Visa situation?) Or if you don't want to answer an obvious question, just say I'm not ready to share yet about whatever xyz.

Reactions: 5
Did she say the reason for the decision? Do you think she feels lonely in London? Who does she hang out with these days?
Hopefully no more books or podcasts dear god 🙏

Reactions: 6
Did she say the reason for the decision? Do you think she feels lonely in London? Who does she hang out with these days?
Hopefully no more books or podcasts dear god 🙏
I think she’s always wanted to try living elsewhere - that’s the impression I got from some earlier vlogs.

Reactions: 7
The sheer difference! Marie von Behrens makes a bag that I think is hideous look so cool and almost edgy? But Lizzy’s is like oh for fucks sake, they’ve given me a bag that I’d never wear :/ suppose I better bring it out with me on the way to co-op
A6E66453-1AB0-4E6C-A91C-AA65BACCEFA1.jpeg
45971211-2E09-40F2-9093-56EBD66523E2.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The decent way to handle a “finders keepers’ items in the attic is. to at least say to her audience, I did try to communicate with the said estate agents if they’re able to contact the previous house owners and ask if it was intentional or accidentally forgotten . 300 mini discs is almost like a collectors hobby…idk!
anything left in the house when you move in is yoursto keep. if the previous owner left them by mistake, I imagine they'd get in touch to ask for them back if they were that important.

I just watched Lizzy's latest vlog and WOW I'm speechless. I knew she was privileged and wealthy but to buy a house, renovate it, then spend 2 months in New York, and then decide to "split her time" between the two places is so wildly out of my realm of possibilities.

Reactions: 19
Night and day. On the left, you have someone who knows their style and has the balls to wear a long leather trench. On the right you just have a mishmash of STUFF. Lizzy is just not the right girl for that brand. When I think of Dior, I think of elegance, luxury, and femininity (not saying the bag itself is any of those things, just the brand, I mean), and Lizzy personifies none of those things.

Reactions: 10
As a cat owner I just can't understand. It would be absolutely heart breaking to have to leave my cat behind, and if I had to do it for work I'd certainly think hard about taking that opportunity (and talk about the decision well before anyone asked if I was filming my life for some reason)
View attachment 981936View attachment 981935
I lost my 20 year old cat in lockdown and got another kitten during lockdown. This was 9 months apart and I only ended up with my kitten because someone changed their mind and decided they didn’t want him anymore a week before they were due to get him. Even though before I got him I made sure my mum (who I live with) was okay to look after him for one night which will be nearly a year later when I go to a wedding. The longest I’ve left him for is 14 hours and my neighbours came and checked on him. I honestly don’t know how Lizzy does it, she was preaching how she was going to stop travelling as much as she wants to settle down etc. As soon as the restrictions were lifted, straight away Luigi was abandoned 😡🤬

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I haven't even watched the vlog and just came on here for the lols. So she's moving to NYC after just buying an extremely expensive property, renovated it, became a cat Mum and she's now fecking off to NYC??? WTF is she on. Does she live on planet cuckoo?

This girl does not realise how privileged and out of touch she is with her audience now.

loving @salexse comment that she is just 10 orange peels away from being a Haplin creep.

I wish she would just F@£K OFF. so over her now ! This world has gone to pot for still pandering to her narcissistic ego. DULL AS F@CK!

Apologies for the rant.

Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.